• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vampire and Changeling War: Twilight based RP(OOC and Sign-ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Well, it's three to three at the moment. Do you think anyone else will join??? I might be able to get a couple more people on here if you want me to try.... well, maybe...

Amalthea

Well, yeah, I'm counting all the people who have said they'd join, and just haven't but their temp up yet.

Amalthea

I'm gonna talk to a couple of my friends and see if they'll join or not, but it might be a little while......

Amalthea

Aww. Freedom can't die. I can't exactly be a pack of one..... It just doesn't work that way. I can't fight off all the filthy leeches by myself...

Zeph

imp of the perverse
koff koff

Name: Aria Jameson

Age appearance: Around 20 (because of the maturing resulting from transforming)

Time being a wolf: One year

Appearance: Aria is of medium height and thin in the extreme, standing at 5’6 and weighing a mere 99 lbs. Her eyes, which are such a deep brown that they appear black unless seen from exactly the right angle, are relatively large in proportion to her face. Not so large as to appear disproportionate, but large enough that they seem always alert and focused, though instead of alert, they usually resemble the eyes of a frightened kitten - large and anxious. That is, unless she happens to be angry, in which case her glare gives the impression of being able to cut right through whomever or whatever it is she happens to come across. Her silky black hair has a bit of wave to it, and falls in long graceful layers to just above her waist, with bangs that cover her forehead and graze her thin black eyebrows. The shock of black hair on her head, and her deep brown eyes both form a sharp contrast to her skin, which is so smooth and colorless it could almost be described as translucent. Despite her large eyes, her other facial features are rather small, including her mouth, which is usually set in such an apprehensive line that it hardly ever shows even a hint of a smile. She prefers to dress comfortably, in layers; and can usually be seen wearing a loose skirt/tank top combination, along with a lightweight scarf and hat so she doesn’t catch a cold.

Wolf appearance: As a wolf, Aria appears to be a small, full-coated white wolf with a black patch of fur over one eye and ear. Her eyes remain large, and nearly black.

Main skill: Stamina.

Weakness: Strength.

Pack rank: Whatever.

Personality: If one were to describe Aria as more than slightly neurotic, they would be correct. She gets nervous extremely easily, which can lead to her stuttering and stammering over her words almost unintelligibly. Another thing, Aria is known to have erratic obsessive-compulsive behavior. For example, she could leave a room in dire need of organization and think nothing of it, only to see a child playing with crayons and obsess over categorizing the various crayons by color. She is also a germaphobe, thus having a difficult time touching things that have not been properly sanitized, and even then she feels the need to wash her hands thoroughly afterwards. Get on her bad side, and she is capable of holding a grudge longer than anyone might imagine; and she has the patience to wait as long as it takes to exact her revenge. If one could see past those minor issues, however, they would find her to be a sincere person who is rather gentle and friendly when she gets the chance. Believe it or not, Aria actually enjoys helping others; whether in service of the Organization, or simply causing a small wind so a child can fly his kite. Nevertheless, in combat she almost seems to transform into a different person entirely. She can be extremely sadistic, and attacks her adversary relentlessly. All of her normal, slightly neurotic traits vanish and in their place is left a violent and merciless opponent who attacks without hesitation. It could be said that her obsessive-compulsive tendencies are channeled into her attack, which is why she has a hard time letting up until the battle had been finished - with her as the victor, of course.

Trigger: Vampires, immature idiots.

Anti Trigger: Alone time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back