• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vampire and Changeling War: Twilight based RP(OOC and Sign-ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Well, would you further impair me into a glowing puddle of crap?

Sexy Angel
Oh, and your weakness is just another boost. So, take it away, Sister!

And now that I know the "rules" i will revise my character so that it can be "fair".

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
Ok, how about very little smell period?

First, don't double post.

Second, you did it again, your strength and weakness are NOT acceptable. You need to have only one or two increased atributes, not a list. No more than 2. Your weakness also has to be physical. You can't have anything like what you've been putting.

Sexy Angel
Fine. Im freaking blind.

Swiftness and agility are fundamentally the same thing. Get over it.

Sexy Angel
Its not spam. Its pointless discussion.

And what are you talking about, woman?!

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Aww, Freedom, can't you be nice to Jen??? I think she's nice, so why can't you be??? I don't like not-nice people. They're not nice.You're my buddy, and you should try to be nice. After all, it is her RP.....

You know, Freedom, if we don't get an Alpha soon, I'm gonna have to take up the mantle myself, if only to keep you in your place.....

Sexy Angel
Aww, Freedom, can't you be nice to Jen??? I think she's nice, so why can't you be??? I don't like not-nice people. They're not nice.You're my buddy, and you should try to be nice. After all, it is her RP.....

You know, Freedom, if we don't get an Alpha soon, I'm gonna have to take up the mantle myself, if only to keep you in your place.....

:3

O-kay, ill play nice.... for now ;3

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Thank you, Freedom.

I think I might just take up the Alpha position. Someone needs to, and (no offense) I don't think you're quite cut out for the job. Honestly, though someone needs to.

Really, we just need to add to out pack period.....

Sexy Angel
*cough* duh *cough*

REVISED FINAL GWAAAH!!!!

Name: Serj Mundane

Age appearance: 18

Time being a wolf: 8 years

Appearance: like myself nub
- blond
- tall
- Skinny
~ Seeexay!

Wolf appearance: w/o the horns

thRajang1.png

Main skill: Brute strength. Rightous fury!

Weakness: Bright lights! scary D:

Pack rank: Cool beans, bra. Just go with the flow~

Personality: Awesomely cool, bra! Everyone looks this smoth kat playa! He's the one that can laugh his way out of a gloomy situation. He smiles a lot, causing everyone else joy. He's the one that stands up at the front of the classroom, tells a cheesy joke, and everyone laughs. Girls are pratically throwing themselves at him. He does a have a softspot for those skinny white Intelligentsa's! He gets into a rage if he sees anyone being bullied on and swiftly backs up the victim, and often breaking the bones of the opressor.

Trigger: Injustice, people doing horrible things, Arrogant Vampires *cough*.

Anti Trigger: Walkin' it off.

REVISED FINAL GWAAAH!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back