• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vampire and Changeling War RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
(OOC-Ok, this is the actual RP thread. Make sure you follow the rules stated here: http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-r...eling-war-twilight-based-rp-ooc-sign-ups.html
And no OOC in this thread, except for this post of course. The RP is still joinable until further notice. Have fun!)

Karen sighed, it'd been three weeks since she last fed. She looked up at the sun, which she'd rarely seen since she departed from France. She missed the sight, but she also missed being human. She gave up the sun for the chance to be with humans again. The sun shown directly on her skin, making it glisten. Another site she missed. She snapped out of it when she heard a rustling in the bushes. She sped off to the source of the sound, making no sound herself. She pounced on the creature. She quickly broke the neck and drained it of blood, then left the deer carcass on the forest floor for the bear that was approaching.

"I'm glad I finally got something, it's been too long." She said to herself. "I'm bored with waiting so long between hunts. I'm afraid I'll lose control one of these days..."

The birds overhead started singing. The forest was alive with sound. She couldn't smell much, but she could hear everything around her. Another rustling sound was far off.

"Who's there?" She called softly, knowing if it was human, it wouldn't hear her, but if it was her family, or one of the wolves she'd been seeing around, it would. "Answer me."

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Dawn was wandering through the forest looking for nothing in particular as she usually did when she heard a noise, it was a voice that she knew was to quiet to be human, she only hoped that it was friendly as she was not in the mood for a fight.

She quietly crept along until she could see whomever it was that called and discovered that it was a another vampire like herself. She had not met another vampire in a long time and was wary to reveal her location to the stranger but she was willing to risk it at the moment.

She emerged from her hiding spot and said "Hi! i'm Belladonna, but you can call me Dawn; whats your name?"

Last edited:

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Micheal was watching from atop the trees, where Karen was talking with the young Vampire who called herself Belladonna.

It was odd, the way she entered the space to talk, and Micheal was pondering her actions wondering if it was safe to trust her. He deemed it best to go and talk to the two Vampires and find out what exactly had brought this girl here.

With that thought in mind he jumped from the treetop, leaving his seclusion and landing between the two of them...

Darkness of White

Website
“Dawn” Karen sighed once again. “It’s just me. You know, Karen. We are all but sisters in our family.”

Karen walked around her, listening to her movements, every twitch of a muscle, every breath she took. She seemed calm enough, telling her there was no danger. But she was hearing something else. Three beings breathing, three of her kind. She scanned the area looking for the third.

“Did you come alone?” She asked Dawn. “Or did someone else follow you?” Karen continued looking around. “Who else is here? This is going to drive me crazy! I really wish I could smell now…” She complained.

Last edited:

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
"Oh yeah" Dawn said more then a little embarrassed at having not recognized her friend.

"I don't think i was followed" She said, she could tell that Karen seemed a little on edge and wondered if there was anything wrong; she knew that feedings had been tough to find lately and hoped that a migration of something would pass by soon.

"Eep!" She cried when Micheal dropped from the foliage above startling her. She mentally rebuked herself for not realizing yet again that somebody was nearby.

Last edited:

UnnamedPerson

Awards
“Did you come alone, Or did someone else follow you?”
“Who else is here? This is going to drive me crazy! I really wish I could smell now…”

Micheal dropped in front of the two and laughed at Karens complaints.

"No need to get twitchy Karen, it's just me. If your that worried, just get young Dawn to sniff me out. Your not going to hear me properly, and you know it."

With a smile on his face he turned and greeted Dawn.

"Hi Dawn. Pehaps you shouldn't be so quick to talk to others. You do know how dangerous some of the wandering Nomads are, don't you?"
"Apart from that though, how have you been?"

Darkness of White

Website
“MICHAEL!! DON‘T DO THAT!!” Karen yelled at her leader.

“Starving, but I found a deer.” She answered the question as she pointed to the body of her kill. “I’m so sick of this life! I want to go home!” She groaned. “You’re the one who said this was the best place to live because of its lack of sunlight, but there’s no food around here!!” She accused of Michael.

She started pacing around the area, wishing she could cry. She did like being around humans, and being outside in the day, but she didn’t like that, even in a forest, there was little for her to feed on. She’d been considering letting her nature take over and feed on humans, but she wouldn’t risk that for her family’s sake. She wasn’t like that, but how she wanted to be. She often felt as if she would become crazy.

More crackling of leaves and sticks was around her as the animals came out to enjoy the bit of sunlight in the normally rainy area. Animals too small to even have a mouthful of blood to her. Too small to even think about. To her and her family, what was most plentiful was as useful as stones. Karen laid down on the forest floor and looked up into the trees, watching the birds and squirrels play in the sunlight. She began to space out until she heard nothing but the birds singing.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Aria Jameson walked along the crecent that made up First Beach, listening to the techo-rock that was blasting through her earphones. The wind was blowing in a cool breeze, not like there could be a warm breeze here in Washington, but she wasn't cold despite the fact that she was wearing a tank-top. In fact, she could probably wear these same clothes in the middle of a blizzard wothout feeling the leat bit cold. Looking up, she noted that the clouds were beginning to darken, and the air pressure was changing. There's going to be a storm. she thought, but pressed forward anyways. It was germs that bothered her, not storms. Just then, a large gust of ice-cold wind came and blew at her skirt. Squealing, she dropped her arms down to her side in order to hold her skirt down, and loked around frantically to make sure no one else was there to see.

"Okay, that's enough of the ocean breeze..." She said to herself as she turned and walked towards the forest. She liked being in the eerald green woods almost as much as she liked being on the beach, that is, as long as the bugs stayed away. Anyone watching might have been worried seeing such a frail-looking girl enter the woods alone, but Aria knew the forest here like the back of her hand. It also helped that she could smell her way back if needed, but most people didn't know that. After all, if you told someone that you could shift into a giant wolf, they'd probably send you to a funny farm. The girl continued along her way, wandering aimlessly and singing along to the J-Rock that now came from her iPod. After a few minutes though, she stopped dead in her tracks, hand flying up to her nose. Dammt! Now of all times... Her hands began to quiver slightly as her whole form began to shake. Nooo way! I don't want to ruin this outfit!

Last edited:

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
"Glad you found something to eat Karen" She said, she knew that pickings where slim and she herself was getting tired of the lack of wildlife that was big enough to be an actual meal; or even part of a meal.

"Sorry about that Micheal" She said knowing that she should have verified whether she knew the Vampire before talking to them. "I know that they can be mean but she smelled familiar and I wasn't paying attention" She said remembering that they hadn't found much that was actually a threat in a while. "I'm doing pretty good aside from being startled by a certain someones dramatic entrance" She said with a grin.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
“MICHAEL!! DON‘T DO THAT!!”
“Starving, but I found a deer.I’m so sick of this life! I want to go home! You’re the one who said this was the best place to live because of its lack of sunlight, but there’s no food around here!!”

Micheal raised his head to look at Karen and realised how sad she really was.

"You do realise that I am sorry for this, but I do think it is best for us, and the rest of the coven. I also get hungry from the little variety her but we musn't give up on trying to adapt to this place. I only wanted to give us a chance at having as close to a normal life as possible."

"Glad you found something to eat Karen"

"Sorry about that Micheal. I know that they can be mean but she smelled familiar and I wasn't paying attention. I'm doing pretty good aside from being startled by a certain someones dramatic entrance".

He turned after that to look at Dawn and laughed at the grin on her face. "I apologise to you aswell Dawn. I only wanted what is best for us all. As long as we are all fine, I am happy."

With a laugh he said "I know you all like my entrances, and just dislike the fact you can't replicate them"

It was then he Caught an odd scent. Something he hadn't smelt before and looked towards the distant beach, wondering who or what it was.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Azia Lobo woke with a start. She was disoriented for a second, wondering when she had fallen asleep. Slowly her thoughts came back to her when she noticed what had awoken her. She was in her wolf form, lying on a soft patch of lichen that was tickling her nose, making it twitch. It was during one of these twitches that she had smelled something she hadn't smelled in quite a while. It smelled...cold, as if that were possible. The smell was acrid, and it almost hurt to breath it in. Not too far away, she could feel Aria shifting into her wolf form as well. Apparently, the smell had provoked her as well.

Slowly, Azia stood from her place on the forest floor and began to lope quickly to the place where she could feel Aria.

out-rite-amazing

Website
www.myspace.com
JB woke up and stretched out. She had heard a commotion and was startled by it. She looked around and saw Azia running away. She tiltled her head slightly to the right in confusion and followed quickly, turning into her wolf form. "Why are we running?" she asked, still a little groggy and confused.

Last edited:

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
As Angelo paced back and forth in the glade, he tried to control himself. Lately he was getting better at it but today his thirst for human blood was excruciating. He was tired of making excuses to not run into town and grab a snack but he didn't want to let his family down again.

He made up his mind and decided to go for a run.

"Lets go some where quiet and..." he didn't finish his though as he smelled something absolutely foul. He knew this smell... it was the smell of a Changeling. He froze into a crouch listening and smelling to see how close it was. It wasn't very far now and he could hear the rustling of the bushes so he turned around to get a better view of what was about to pass.

Darkness of White

Website
Karen heard a noise in the distance that wasn’t unfamiliar to her and it jerked her out of her trance like state. She jumped up from where she was laying and snarled. “Wolves…What are they doing here?!” She growled through her teeth. “I’ll rip them to shreds if they come near us!!”

Karen crouched down into a fighting stance and started sending out “scouts” of herself in a wide circle outside her family. Hopefully, if the Changelings, or werewolves as they were incorrectly self dubbed, found them, it’d buy her family enough time to ambush the creatures. The only thing that she liked about them was ripping the stupid animals limb from limb. However, she would not taint herself to drink the spilled blood, as it smelled, and tasted, like filthy, soaked wet dog in hot weather. She didn’t find that at all appetizing. She would just kill them if she had the reason to.

Amalthea

As she continued running, Azia could smell more vampires in the area, as if they were multiplying. Why were they never alone?

We're running because I said we're running. She replied to JB. New leeches in the area, and we need to find Aria and Serj.

She put a burst of speed into her run, in a hopeless attempt to run fast enough to get the acrid scent out of her nostrils. She needed to get the others together so they could track down these filthy things and tear them limb from limb; the best part of being a Changeling.

She cast out with her mind, looking for Aria and Serj, excited at the thought of hunting vampires again.

out-rite-amazing

Website
www.myspace.com
JB slowed to a trot. "Dammit. I was having a good dream too. Ugh, okay then. I'll go and find the 'leeches' as you call them." She ran tward the sickly sweet smell of the vampires and looked around. She saw a lone vampire, she crouched and tilted her head playfully and thought "What interesting creatures really, I don't know what the big deal is anyway, I just wanna play a bit." She growled, barked, and pawed at the ground playfully.

"Stupid mutt. Go away. I'm busy, and I don't want to deal with you," she said softly to the lupine figure in the bushes. She straightened, grabbed her book, and turned around and walked slowly away, reading while she walked.

She jumped onto the vampire and licked her face. She fased back into her human form and laughed. "I haven't seen a vampire before! You look pretty fragile really and you smell," she sniffed the air, "like alot of sugary things, I'm kinda feeling sick from it." She stuck her hand out and introduced herself. " People call me JB, I'm the puppy of the pack hah, so if you see anyone else you should probibly run and what not. And you are?"

Last edited:

Phoenix Shine

Alex Rustica jumped at the sound of a bark behind her. She had been so engrossed in her novel she hadn't even noticed the icky smell on the wind. In one quick movement she placed her book on the ground, spun around, and crouched into an attack position. She glared into the eyes of the stupid 'wolf' that had interupted her reading.

"Stupid mutt. Go away. I'm busy, and I don't want to deal with you," she said softly to the lupine figure in the bushes. She straightened, grabbed her book, and turned around and walked slowly away, reading while she walked.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Angelo covered his nose as the Changelings ran past. He wasn't sure what they were doing but he was fascinated by them. He knew some of his family members were around but he didn't know their exact location so he decided to follow the changelings to see if the were trying to start something. As he started running he saw Alex walking away from one of the dogs. She had her nose in her book like she usually did so he wasn't sure if she knew what was behind her. He slid in between the two and faced the dog. Although the dog was in its human form, he was still aware of what it could do.

"I see your here for something. What is it?" He said with a look of interest on his face.

Last edited:

Amalthea

JB!!! What are you doing!!!! Azia yelled at the puppy through their connection, using her best Alpha voice. But JB had already shifted back into her human form. Azia shifted as well as ran toward the place where she had last heard JB, not knowing what kind of trouble the pup had gotten herself into.

She burst through the trees to see one of the leeches talking to her JB.

"Get away from her!!!" She yelled at the leech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back