• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vampire and Changeling War RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
"I'm just curious and my pack leader was kind of... well un happy that y'all where around. I've never seen a vampire before... and you?" The Changeling said.

Before he could answer Angelo heard a noise. He turned to see another one running at him.

"Get away from her!!!" She screamed at him.

Angelo hissed at the newcomer," How rude. I'm trying to have a conversation here."

He looked back at the first changeling," I'm here because I heard a commotion as you two," He looked toward the second changeling," ran so loudly through this otherwise quiet forest."

He took a step back and looked at the two," I ask you now to please be more considerate to others as you pass through here." He then looked back at the second changeling," And you need to work on your manners, because you clearly have none."

Angelo then backed off in the direction the Alex went, not wanting to turn his back on the second changeling.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
"JB, go home. Now," Azia told the younger girl. "I thought I made it clear before that you weren't supposed to go looking for vampires on you own. I don't like having to take the Alpha tone with you, but I will, dammit, so please don't make me."

Azia grabbed JB's arm and began pulling her through the trees back to the res.

"Vampires are not play-things. They're cruel, and will rip you apart as soon as look at you."

"As for you, leech," Azia yelled back through the trees. "Stay away from my pack!"

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Angelo laughed. "She approached us first, mutt."He was a little ticked off now at how the Changeling tried to boss him around.
"I don't see her in pieces." He added, smiling.
He was getting bored with this conversation so he turned around and said over his shoulder," See you latter, pup. Maybe we can play a while."

Last edited:

out-rite-amazing

Website
www.myspace.com
JB ran back through the trees in her wolf form and pounced onto the vampire and licked his face then jumped off. She transformed back into her human form "Why would a vampire rip me to pecies and I'm a big girl I know what I'm doing... kind of." with that she turned back and began making a fool of herself by barking and pawing at the ground playfully.

Amalthea

Azia phased back into her wolf form so she could actually command JB. But as soon as she heard the younger wolf's thoughts, she wasn't angry anymore. She waited, stock still for a few moments, tensed to run, to see how this blood-sucker would react.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Angelo was caught by surprise. The changeling was pawing at the ground like a puppy.

"Ok. What do you want to play first?" He said as he wiped his face off on his sleeve.

Amalthea

"JB, he's a leech. You can't possibly want to play tag with that." Azia argued, but she could tell how much fun the pup was having, and was loathe to stop it. It was nice to see JB so happy.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Angelo laughed and gave the dog a head start. "At least I know how to have fun." He said at the second Changeling.
He counted to 10 then took off after the pup at full speed.
He dodged between trees and jumped over a small creek. He smelled the air for her and found her a small distance ahead of him. He decide to take to the trees and come down on top of her for the tag.

Angelo jumped off the ground and did a somersault and landed on a thick branch. He then started leaping from branch to branch and was soon above her. He dropped down and tagged her nose.
"Your it." He said.

Amalthea

Azia let out a startled yelp as she saw the leech take off after her pup, then began running after him. She watched as he jumped from the trees on top of her, but was completely surprised when all the vamp did was tag JB's nose. This was completely unexpected. Everything she'd learned about the vamps was that they were brutal and merciless. She had no idea they had any idea of fun.

She cast out with her mind. "JB, are you okay?" She asked.

out-rite-amazing

Website
www.myspace.com
JB laughed "Of course I am. why wouldn't I be?" and made a 'U' turn and headed full speed for Azia and pounced on top of her "You're it, babe!," she thought then ran into a creek and rolled in the dirt to make her scent less noticable. She phased back into her human form and hid in a tree so Azia couldn't find her as fast.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Angelo watched behind a tree. He quietly started to climb up, but accidentally broke a small branch off. He was able to catch it before it fell. He jumped to the opposite tree and climbed up as high as he could.He got in a place he could see good from and sat quietly waiting.

Amalthea

Azia heard the branch snap above her.

"If you're going to play with leeches," she said to JB. "So am I."

Before even she was aware of what she was doing, she had lept into the trees, still in her wolf form, (which she had never thought possible), made her way up to the vamp, and head-butted him in the rump. She then jumped from the tree, landing a little wobbly, and started running into the woods again. She changed into human form mid-stride and yelled back, "Vamp, what's your name?"

She changed back into wolf form and kept running, knowing she would hear him if he answered.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Angelo fell out of the tree and landed on his hands and knees as gracefully as he could. He saw the Changeling change back to her human form.

"Vamp, what's your name?" She said.

She changed back into her wolf form a ran away. He saw the pup following her so he chose to follow the pup. He caught up to the and tagged the pup.
He leaped up into another tree and yelled down," My name is Angelo Lucian Francis. but my family calls me Lucian. I guess you can call me Lucian too."

He then turned around and jumped from the tree and headed for the lake. He didn't even hesitate as he dived in trying to make as few ripples as he could. He went down as far as he could and hid in the mud at the bottom.

Sexy Angel
MEANWHILE:

In a clearing somewhere in Yellowstone Park.
3:46 AM

Serj woke up with a start. He was laying face up in a clearing. The first thing he relized was that the ground all around him was wet. And it wasn't raining. Serj groand as he sat up to look around. Blood was spattered all around him. There was numerous cut wounds and a couple of bruises across his body. Hmm, he thought. Now where am I? And what happened? Serj closed his eyes and subjugated himself into his heightened senses. Steam. There is a steamwell around here. He noticed the yellow-orange trees sorrounding him. Mmm. Yellowstone National Park. But whats goin-
Pain.
Seering anguish.
"GAAAH!!!!" Serj screamed.
Rightous rage flowed into his system.
Something is happening.
Something very, very bad.

A sonic clap.
Overwhelming darkness.

5:32 A.M.

Wakeup wakeup wakeup WAKEUP!!!!!!!
Serj jerked awake.
He was a wolf.
He shivered.
Somethings wrong... what is happening to me?
Serj shifted his furry head to look at his body for damage.
Serj found a surprise.
His once black matted fur was now glowing... gold.
Fury coursed through him.
He tried to supress it.
It turned back to black.
He was calm.
This.... might be useful.
Serj reverted back to his human form. He started to think. Whenever I get mad... I feel... unstoppable. Serj smiled. Then he thought of those horrible blood-sucking vampires. This is going to be one hell of a game. He licked the tips of his fingers and ran them through his now golden hair. Justice is at hand.He sprinted away from the rising sun.

3:21 P.M.

She cast out with her mind, looking for Aria and Serj, excited at the thought of hunting vampires again.

"SERJ!!!!! SERJ!!!! WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU!?!?! IF I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I WILL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB UNTIL YOU ARE BUT A PILE OF BLOOD AND GUTS!!!" Serj sighed. That would be Azia. Always trying to get her hands on me. "Yo, Az," Serj transmitted, "whats up?" "Whats up!? WHAT'S UP!?! Only the BIGGEST vampire gathering in HISTORY!!!" Azia shouted. " I need your help taking them down, and I need it PRONTO!!!" "Woah, woah, chill out. Deep breaths, in... then out... in... the-" "Shuddup Serj, I don't want any of your smooth talk today. You seriously need to come here, NOW!" "Ok, ok." She was pretty serious, thought Serj. "Where are you?"

Tell me if this is k, k?

Last edited:

Amalthea

"Where am I?" Azia asked Serj. now that she could finally get a hold of him, she put the force of the Alpha into her words to him. "I am exactly where you should be. Home. Where have you been? Nevermind that now. Get your skinny ass home. Something interesting's been happening today, and I need you here."

She turned around and ran after JB, calling out to the pup. "JB, Serj is on his way home, from god knows where, and we really need to get serious now. Let's go home." She headed for home, knowing JB would follow.

Angelo Lucian Francis. The name echoed in her head all the way home...

out-rite-amazing

Website
www.myspace.com
JB sighed and turned into her human form " HEY, I'll see you around Lucian!" she called behind her as she followed Azia home. JB ran her hands through her hair and looked around, she hadn't relized how far they had ran into the woods until now. She ran to catch up with Azia who looked a little irritated. "What's wrong with you little Miss Debby Downer?" She smiled widly hopping it would cheer her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back