• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Vampirates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeshallbeasgods

Anyone else read these books? I just got the third book a couple weeks ago. The fourth one, I need to save up since hardcover copies are like twice as much as paperbacks. I think the series is pretty good, two twins get separated by the sea after their father dies. They get reunited time to time, once when her brother 'rescues' her and again after she leaves to help one of her friends, a Vampirate, regain his sight.

I think the books are pretty great, but I like Vampires and Pirates soo... Yeah.

lukan13

Yes, very well written and freakin hillarious, except for the whole family tragedy thing. I need to pick them up again, its been like two years since I've read them and I think it was only the first two.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
I remember reading these, some time ago. I adored the prose; each sentence felt so meticulously crafted, something I've always tried to emulate.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
These books are awsome.
They can be freaky and myterius at the same time:lol:
I couldn't read the third one since someone kept on taking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back