• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

valor or wizdom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Aura

Awards
who do u guys think will win in a battle sora in valor form or in wizdom? :confused:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
no wisdom will win because it doesnt have to be close up to attack its opponent it cane be far away from its opponent and still attack

supercallo

i think wisdom, wisdom form increases magic and i dont know about u guys, but i only use magic for healing and thunder every once in a while. but with all the healing i think that wisdom would prevail

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
i can't choose at the moment because they haven't full been tested out i say it like this... valor in the begining and wisdom at the end

starry_eyed_hero

I think I've seen this thread before, except it was a poll. Anyway, I think it would end in a tie, because knowledge is power, and while wisdom represents supreme knowledge of the mystic arts, valor represents superior strength and power.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
hmm i would have to say valor form. wisdom form is cool too though.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
even though i like the valor form better i'd have to say the wisdom form would win because of it's long range and healing capabilities. not to mention the magic spell "stop"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back