• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Valor or Wisdom?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of the two forms do you prefer overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wtholyf

Which of the two forms do you prefer overall?

Which of the two forms would you prefer to use agaisnt a boss?

Which of the two forms would you prefer to use agaisnt multiple heartless?

I have to say I prefer Wisdom over Valor, This is just because casting fire pwns to much arse when fighting tons of heartless. Not only that but stringing combos with Wisdom is much cooler I think then Valor because you have a much greater control then just slashing the keyblade around.

Definitly agaisnt bosses hands down, I think Valor is the preferred choice.

Just like in CoM, magic is great to use agaisnt tons of heartless, So I'd prefer Wisdom over Valor to get rid of heartless because via the use of Fire, Wisdom Shoot, and thunder, you can clear heartless pretty fast.

What do you all think?

collapse

Website
www.myspace.com
I prefer Valor over Wisdom in both situations. It's just what I prefer though. I was never really fond of wisdom, because all the magic is basically useless except fire, and I'd rather just slash around with my keyblade then sit there casting fire.

wtholyf

Ah I see, I loved ramming into enemies and casting fire, mashing the X button wasn't to fun for me, but ya that's your opnion

I

inhiding

Valor, no contest. Wisdom isn't about the shooting, I know, but I ain't that much of a magic user. :3

popiah

I prefer valor than wisdom. Although wisdom's magic is high and also long range but no MP means trouble. But Valor has two key blade plus lot of powerful combo with fast speed. Although Valor has no MP but at least better than wisdom no MP.

wtholyf

It's true most of Wisdom's power comes from MP, however once you're out you can alway use wisdom Shoot. Also with MP hastega you do recover pretty fast. How exactly is Wisdom vulenrable to attacks? It's slide ability makes it so easy to dodge your opponets attacks. Also Wisdom Shoot is a type of fast paced attack. But it's cool to see some people who prefer Wisdom, as for the Valor people, don't get me wrong Valor is pretty cool.

Dr. Stoopid

Yep I vote wisdom mainly because valor is more or less useless in the face of final and master. Master and final do everything valor can do and more, but they still can't shoot or move quite as fast. Supposing I only had wisdom and valor, still wisdom cuz I trained my magic to the point where thundaga kills every ememy outside the colliseum tournaments in 1 hit.

wtholyf

Lol doublesword why do you say that? Please give support ot your claim. Yes thundaga is an insanely powerful spell, I remember it was quite useful for the Hades Cup Time Attack in KH1. Valor itself is just a button mashing form which takes to long to kill multiple enemies. Wisdom effectivly kills all the enemies around you within half the time it takes to defeat one enemy in Valor. Not only that but it's way fun to slame into your opponets and cast fire and spin around or cast thunder to do some breakdance like moves. Can you support your claim doublesword?

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
Okay I will explain why Wisdom is useless: It's attacks are stupid (I prefer strength over magic by the way). Strength is stronger than magic. Magic takes forever to kill someone with and the MP bar takes forever to replenish. The shooting attack for Wisdom is like a mosquito bite to the opponent.

wtholyf

Lol here is where you are wrong doublsword. Saying it's attacks are stupid is NOT a fact but an opinon, it does not back up your thoughts at all, it's like saying "just because." "Strength is stronger then magic?" LOL have you ever played a RPG game other then KHII? The triangle is Warriors dominate archers , archers dominate mages, MAGES DOMINATE WARRIORS. it's a fact that when going into battle agaisnt magic, a sword is the weakest weapon to have. Magic DOES NOT take forever to kill someone, 1 thundaga kills almost everyone in site, 2 fires kills everyone around you. this would normally take you 4 hits per enemy vis Valor. Also when the bar is refilling you use Wisdom Shoot, it is a fast paced attack which does good deals of damage. Lol maybe one shot is a mosquito bite, however you fire about 8 a second. In about 3 seconds that 24 mosquito bites, and I gotta tell you 24 mosquito bites ant nice. Could you give better claims to why you think that Valor is better, I think you hurt your case right there.

wtholyf

All very good games but if that's so you would most definatly know about the triangle. In that case Austrilian you are gonna love final form

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah i know about the triangle button..........why you say im gonna love it..........i do love it it looks sooo gangster.......but why you think that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back