• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Valor or Wisdom forms? (Spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmnLnk

Website
www.myspace.com
In the video of the mysterious tower it shows you getting the valor form first. But how come in the stradegy guide on this site it says that you can get either the wisdom or the valor form first?

If this has already been discussed, forgive me i'm still kinda new here.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
got_kh2? said:
no, u only get valor first. u get wisdom later on.

No it has to do with what you pick

Sword = Valor
Staff = Wisdom
Shield = A Spell I think?

No matter what you pick you will end up getting them, it just changes which ones you get when.

KazekI

NO... u will get the valor form the first time. i played the game. and i picked the staff if really what u talk is true how come i get the valor first.

EDIT:everybody notice that my second sig picture sora having 2 drive bar but he can drive into a valor form. but valor need 3 bar

got_kh2?

hang on, if u dont get brave form at the mysterious tower, u wouldn't get your second keyblade, right? and someone should really test this out

★SoRa★

K Guys Seriously I Actually Played It I Picked The 2 Staff Items (the Stuggle Thing And The Staff) And I Still Got Valor...i Did The Same For Sword And Sheild And I Still Got Valor, You Get Valor First Coz U Get The 2nd Keyblade To Go Along With Valor If U Got A New Keyblade Wit Master U Cud Equip It Right Awat Nd Ud Have An Unfair Advantage;;;;

Sorry For Caps I Just Found Out My Driving Instructor Is A Shammboobby Wowww =-=""

got_kh2?

lol, i'm probably never gonna use the wisdom, just use it once to see what it's like and that'll probably be it. as for choosing the shield, maybe it becomes random?

OmnLnk

Website
www.myspace.com
★SoRa★ said:
K Guys Seriously I Actually Played It I Picked The 2 Staff Items (the Stuggle Thing And The Staff) And I Still Got Valor...i Did The Same For Sword And Sheild And I Still Got Valor, You Get Valor First Coz U Get The 2nd Keyblade To Go Along With Valor If U Got A New Keyblade Wit Master U Cud Equip It Right Awat Nd Ud Have An Unfair Advantage;;;;

Sorry For Caps I Just Found Out My Driving Instructor Is A Shammboobby Wowww =-=""

The struggle thing is counted as a sword not a staff. From wat i read there is a cane thing yuo can pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back