• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Valor>Master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnKnOwNsOuL

recently ive found myself playing in valor form more than master...am i weird..and for the record i still havent got Final and im about to face Xemnas >.<

krnpunkpride92

well i like using master more cause the combos are better but its more difficult to level up

and also, u cant use drive against xemnas

demboyz

it really depends on your playing style. as weird as it sounds, no form is really better than another. use valor if you favor physical attacks, but be warned of the ,loss of magic power. wisdom has enhanced magic but when enemies get close your physical won't help you. master and final are well balanced but are difficult to level up. just depends on how you play. i personally favor final, despite the difficult levelin of it.

Joten9115

i use valor more cause its just as strong as MAster and Final but it consumes the Drive Gauge slower. the only Con is that i cant use magic bu o well

hitokiri2006

krnpunkpride92 said:
well i like using master more cause the combos are better but its more difficult to level up

and also, u cant use drive against xemnas

that really pissed me off. All this emphasis on forms and you cant even use them in the final battle!!
WTF?!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^And that is very a good bonus because he helps out a lot. Anyway, I too seem to use Valor more than Master. I don't know why, but maybe it's because Valor actually levels up and Master just keeps leveling up like a snail.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I personally like master better, but Valor is fun once in a while. During one of the Xemnas battles I got Final Form and I was REALLY mad because I wouldn't be able to use it again once the game ends, but it was still AWESOME!!! but I think master>valor

dejah

:|
mwahahaha~

i prefer final to both!! >.<

but if i had to choose, i'd go with master. :)

it rocketh. woot.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
UnKnOwNsOuL said:
recently ive found myself playing in valor form more than master...am i weird..and for the record i still havent got Final and im about to face Xemnas >.<

the same thing happend to me.. just try leveling up wisdom against the shadows in the beggining of TWTNW ... and somehow i got final easy after doing that

but Master has less strength than valor ;_; but it is way better because of the magic it can use

oh yeah and master hold the keyblades with one in is hand behind him and another one floating in front of him or beside him when he runs

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
I'd have to say Valo is better. And here you go for people who need to get Final Form.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
tahts what i did anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back