• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Valor Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastin4kh2

umm i'm trying to level up my valor form and i want to know where is the best place to do it

SabreW0lf

I got level 5 (cant go any further for some reason :s) in Beasts Castle, there is alot of monsters with high hp and u just keep running to the main hall, killing the monsters, running into the parlor, go to the world map, then back to the parlor, your gauge will full, kill the monsters again repeat as many times as nessesary! :D

Onite

^ the max level for all forms is 7...i think....but you cant go past 5 till later in the game

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
the best place to level up Valor, Wisdom, and Final Form is TWTNW

Valor-that area after U defeated Xigbar, with swarms of nobodies...maximum exp

Wisdom- the first area in TWTNW, with all those heartless.....

Final- same as Valor, maximum exp

Master- Land of the dragons, area right outside the save point in kings palace, those Centaurs droping maximum drive prizes....for max exp

E

Eclipse

go to the antechamber in mulan's world, the one next to the emperor's room. There are the big horse heartless, they take a lot of hits, i reached maximum drive level there pretty quick ^_^

plus it's next to a save point, so you can recharge your drive ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back