• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Valkyrie Profile : The Accused One

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
It's called "Valkyrie Profile: The Accused One" and focuses, not on any of the Valkyries, but on a human -- IIRC, it's a man who defies the Valkyries...or something. I'd like to know when in the VP timeline this game takes place...

Info and images are found at: RPGamer > Valkyrie Profile: The Accused One (of course it's not my site lol)

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Re: Valkyrie Profile game for DS!?

Er... Well, that depends if it happens in original timeline or after Lezard's time travel... If it is someone who absolutely hates the gods, then it should be in original timeline, before Silmeria's story, because after VP2, there is not a lot of reason to hate the gods...

Or maybe it is after VP1, when Brahms says he is worrying about what Hel is planning...?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Valkyrie Profile game for DS!?

Er... Well, that depends if it happens in original timeline or after Lezard's time travel... If it is someone who absolutely hates the gods, then it should be in original timeline, before Silmeria's story, because after VP2, there is not a lot of reason to hate the gods...

Or maybe it is after VP1, when Brahms says he is worrying about what Hel is planning...?

Yeah, true, with Rufus becoming the almighty god of Asgard. I don't think he did a bad job, though I don't know what exactly has changed after what happened in VP2 because I haven't played VP: L for the PSP. I really loved the previous VP games. Because the story is supposed the change, the future of Midgard in VP: L is supposed to be different from VP1.

I really don't know what kind of plot this might unfold, but it does look very interesting.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Well, I am not going to spoil, just saying that in VP:L , if Odin had not be the tyrannic almighty god he is, maybe the events wouldn't have happened... Well, hard to say, it would be good if they made a game on the "new VP:L" in fact...
Now, Rufus is far from being Tyrannic, and even good hearted, so... It really makes things different.

As for the screen, I think there's maybe new spell, unsure though it could be new animation of old one.
And I am starting to wonder : where is Lezard...? Not a word about him in this game, if he's not in it's just... Not Valkyrie Profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back