• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vagabond

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
logo.jpg

Summary said:
Shinmen Takezo is destined to become the legendary sword-saint, Miyamoto Musashi--perhaps the most renowned samurai of all time. For now, Takezo is a cold-hearted kiler, who will take on anyone in mortal combat to make a name for himself. This is the journey of a wild young brute who strives to reach enlightenment by way of the sword--fighting on the edge of death.

Vagabond Manga - Read Vagabond manga scans online.

Just began reading this series today, on about the 15th chapter of so far nearly 300 but this series is definatly worth a read.

The artwork on it is something great too.

Reifon

I would've posted this long ago, but it's kinda pointless when it's in the 300 something chapter range.I got interested in it because I liked Miyamoto Musashi's history and all things related.It's pretty nice all around.Kojiro is my favorite after Takezo."Ah"

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't get how this thread isn't bigger. I'm up to date with publication (volume 31) where Musashi's about to fight the chap who wandered with the Kojiro (Or whatever his name is. The deaf guy) and wondering why we've only seen one of his arms.
The fight with the head of the Yoshioka was my favourite part so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back