• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vacation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ayumi

w00t!
Well for me,Sorry,but i don't know if i'll come back,i'll have to wait and see how i feel after about a month,but it doesn't matter,almost no one likes me or even know me,so see ya

Josiah

Quarian Power!
NOOO!!!! -Jumps down and grabs Yumes Leg- DON'T LEAVE!!!!!... What Do You Mean no One likes You???! o-0; ...I don't Understand v_v; ...We don't want you To Leave... :cry:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I don't know yah, but either way, being driven off because you're not the most popular person on the forum wouldn't help any. However, if you ARE leaving, not much we can do to stop yah. Have fun. ;D

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Keep your head up Ayumi-chan. Hope you come back after a well needed vaction, your too nice a person to hate in my opinion. Goodbye for now, till we see you in the near future of which im certain.

~KHprod aka Yondaime~

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You shouldnt leave because no one likes you. =P If you want to make friends here go to the fanclub section and join a club you like.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...But I thought <Ichigo> was your 'Intraweb Luvr'! xP

Nay, leaving simply because nobody likes you is a mockery of your own existence. Stay, annoy the (!evitacipxE) out of them. :3

Ayumi

w00t!
I let my sis on the comp. for like 20 mins or so and ppl freak out well Josiah 0o that im leaving?

Look i just honestly need a break,Im sorry to my friends,and you know who you are,but i need a break.If theres anything you guys wanna say todays my last day here for like a month.

and No,Jerome's my boyfriend in real life

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Yes -panting- I freaked Out... Ayumi Your one of the FIRST Friends I've made here, And I don't want You to leave, But if You are taking a break than I won't die! =} I thought You were keaving Forever T_T;;

Josiah

Quarian Power!
What the crap is LJ?... And your only leaving for a week? I'm Confuzzled @.@;;

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Oh, Live Journal ^^;; ...Okay, Meh gotz it now! -pats myself on the back-

Back