• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vacation - Woo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

Well you might've guessed... I'm going on vacation. I'll be gone 12 days I think, as in I'll be back Monday July 10. What will I be doing? Crusing the Carribean while the rest of you just gawk at it while watching PotC2. Anywyas, love you all, be back soon. Here's a few group-specific advisories:

N00bs - It's ok to stick your head out now. Big bad TM can't flame you for a week and a half.

Vets - Eh... Won't be able to read my funny flames for a while?

Worshippers - Keep the Temple in good order please. I shall return soon enough.

RPers - Don't take me out of anything unless absolutely nessecary. I'm not quitting or anything after all...

Well that's about it. Later folks! (I'll be on for an hour or two longer... then poof!)

C

Charlie

lol Marauder, funny enough that the day you're going to be back is going to be on my birthday. *cheers*

But anyway, please DO enjoy yourself while you're cruising the Carribean, and know that you'll most likely be missed.

;) -Have fun, TM..(lol)

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

T

The Marauder

Yeah, it's one of Royal Carribbean's floating cities lol... Anyways, I'll have to think of a birthday present for you Beau.

C

Charlie

The Marauder said:
Yeah, it's one of Royal Carribbean's floating cities lol... Anyways, I'll have to think of a birthday present for you Beau.

*blinks, astounded* You're kidding..wow *grins* I know that I'm going to be going insane with curiousity until you come back then.

Thank you in advance by the way, TM. Your pending present to me will be much appreciated. {<3}

& Oh right, it's going to be my brother (UnknownDawn)'s birthday as well, exactly two days before.

-July 8th

-July 10th

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

Yes, RTP.

And Beau, I know you'll enjoy.

UD: Happy b-day in advance!

C

Charlie

The Marauder said:
Yes, RTP.

And Beau, I know you'll enjoy.

UD: Happy b-day in advance!

Like I said, thank you TM. And also, I strongly suggest that you take a visit to your User's CP by the way. *laughs* I left you a little present.

;)

And no..*laughing subsides before being picked up again* it isn't candy, TM lol.

T

The Marauder

Oh shart. I haven't checked that in long enough, 3 new entries... why am i still at 3 power? ;) Thanks Beau. Means alot. <3

T

The Marauder

Wooo! I'm back. The pwnage resumes now... even though I feel awful. Cruise was great, but now I have a revearse sea-sickness that is quite gnawing. Still, I clutch onto reality with a strong grip and know that I'm really not moving relative to my couch... @_@

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Dude, you missed it!..Freya came back for one day! D:

..By the way glad to see you back! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back