• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vacation Discussion.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Last edited:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Re: Vacation photos.

The monument to the little mermaid (i think that's what it is) in 1 is pretty awesome.

Rix

:)
Awards

Oh, it's Copenhagen!

Myself is not going on any vacation this year... Maybe next year.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Cool!

Where'd all u go?

Denmark, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.

The monument to the little mermaid (i think that's what it is) in 1 is pretty awesome.

That statue actually predates the movie. And fun fact: That isn't its real head. People have been prone to cutting it off and taking it as a souvinir.

And another fun fact: it's actually going to Japan for a special exhibition, along with some of the Copenhagen bay water. They want to make sure the mermaid feels right at home.

Oh, it's Copenhagen!

native or not?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

That statue actually predates the movie. And fun fact: That isn't its real head. People have been prone to cutting it off and taking it as a souvinir.

I know the first part.

It's a tribute to the original legend where the mermaid actually wanted a soul, but instead turns into sea foam and becomes a "daughter of the wind" and starts to earn one, etc. etc. etc.

Really? That's interesting.

Rix

Awards
Yeah, apparently the japanese love her. Can't get enough of the tits and tail.

Also in Copenhagen was this one area that was like a mini community, with its own rules and laws. It was pretty cool

Christiania?

Rix

Awards
I don't think I've ever been to that part of Copenhagen yet, but I've heard of it. I'll visit the next time I'm there then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back