• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vacation Destinations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
With summer upon us, we've entered prime vacationing time. Figured it would be nice to discuss whereabouts we've embarked to, be it somewhere close by or somewhere abroad.

Personally, I've not been abroad in about 5 years. Last place I vacationed to was Bangkok in Thailand.
Aside from that, I've been to places such as South Africa, Tenerife and Portugal. I also went to the states about a decade ago, visiting New York, South Carolina and Florida, while also passing through Georgia during the trip between the previous two.

Aside from that, I've been down south a few times, but mostly for flight transferals. I have however been down to Liverpool, as I have family down there.

How about yourselves? Whereabouts have you been? Or whereabouts would you like to go, or are at least planning to go?

moonstar_xo

My family loves traveling so we've been to a lot of places. I went on a cross country road trip when I was younger and saw a lot of America's landmarks on that trip (the Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone National Park, and others). I've also driven to Florida from New York numerous times and visited states on the way there. Cities I've visited around the country include Boston, Baltimore, Washington, D.C., and Memphis.

I've been to a few other countries also. I went to Canada 3 times, seeing Niagara Falls once, then going on trips to Ottawa and Montreal while in college. I've been to Europe twice, once on a class trip to Spain when I was 15 and once studying abroad in London, where I also took a weekend trip to Paris. My family and I also went on a cruise to Bermuda 3 summers ago.

This summer my family and I are actually taking another cruise, this time in Alaska! We're going along the Alaska coastline and stopping in Vancouver. Then we're going on a road trip down to see Seattle and Portland.

I'm hoping to visit all 50 states one day, and I'd love to visit countries in Asia, South America, and Africa! I also really wanna see New Zealand lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back