• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

v2 storyline

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Awards
A lot of you have been saying that Aqua will explore the worlds that fell to darkness. We know that the events of v2 will take place between it and kh2.
We also know that Aqua will still be in the realm of darkness at the end of the game because of blank points which took place a year after kh2. She said

"Keep the light safe?I've been away too long. Did something happen out there?are the worlds in danger?"
Ansem:" sad to say they nearly fell to darkness more than once."

This is complete proof that Aqua will not be exploring the fallen worlds.if she did explore them already in v2,why would she ask that question?unless she had lost her memories since but this idea has already been used with sora.

Ronove

I wouldn't be too sure, she clearly saw the castle of dreams in the realm of darkness during the trailer/ending.

That outweighs one or two lines of dialog that can be interpreted differently, in my opinion.

Absolute

She could be asking that because she found Castle of Dreams in the dark realm, like a confirmation.

If you add this line (which wasn't said but assume): 'I've been in places here that look like places in the realm of light.' and then followed with 'Did something happen out there? Are the worlds in danger?" She may have thought the places she saw in the dark realm were illusions or something else and not the actual places from the realm of light.

Or, it could be a question about what is going on after KHI. We might assume that she witnesses one of the worlds in darkness leave and return to normal thanks to Sora at the end of KHI. She could be asking if something happened to the worlds now after what happened before.

However, in the end, I would take dialog with a grain of salt and go with actual images in game instead. Things can easily be lost in translation between Japanese and English, like the scene in KHII with Sora and Roxas where Roxas asks 'Why did he choose you?' when in Japanese, he was referring to the keyblade and not a person. Also, its really hard to lose in translation images seen in game. The castle Aqua finds looks near exact to Cinderella's castle.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I would assume the adventures might be her in the RoD and she sees all these worlds that fell to darkness, some that she has visited, and some that she has not. I don't think she'll return to the RoL but I think see questioned Ansem because after seeing all these worlds sent into the darkness, I would be pretty pessimistic and I might even think that the world is falling to darkness completely. That is why she questioned Ansem, she wanted to know who was winning the "war" light or darkness.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
To be honest, the fact that we already see Aqua encounter the Castle of Dreams is pretty much a confirmation that she WILL explore the fallen worlds in the Realm of Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back