• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

V.E.T.E.R.A.N. Headquarters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Inspired by the leaving of Breaking Point. The Intel/Religious discussion boards will miss you.

V.E.T.E.R.A.N. Or:

Veterans
Energized
To
Eat
Rampaging
Angry
N00bs

Is an organization of Veterans against Member Haters. Yes, the acronym is ridiculous, but I had to make something like that. Member hating, or mass hating of individual members simply because you do not like them, seems to have become a major issue at KHI. Now, really, I don't know that much about it. I don't really hang around FI or the chat a lot (Which, I believe, is the two capitals of member hating). But I do know that it is a problem. Every time I've been in FI or the chat, there's always been one member who seems perfectly normal (maybe they can't spell, or something common like that) and they instantly get flamed.

Whhen it comes to a group like this, we can't go around flaming those who flame individuals. Obviously, that's contradictory. So, we have to do what we can. That means that no matter what, even if you yourself don't really like the person, you need to protect them, or to contact a moderator. IT IS AGAINST THE RULES TO HARASS ANOTHER MEMBER. You agree to it when you register a new account.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
Note the bold.

As a member of V.E.T.E.R.A.N. You need to protect the rights of members, and to uphold the law of KHI. If you wish to join, I'll simply put you on the list.(Post to join) Maybe I can eventually make a banner (Or have somebody else make one) for the members. Feel free to discuss issues, or such various things. In order to join (As of 8/28/06) you must fill out the member registration sheet (Right above the member list)

You do not have to a member of V.E.T.E.R.A.N. to stop member hating. Whilst VETERAN members may be official, that doesn't mean you can't help out the cause.

Requirements to be a member of V.E.T.E.R.A.N.:
In general, you have to be a 'veteran' but don't leave when hearing that. That doesn't mean how long you've been on the forums. If you're experienced (Meaning people will respect you, at least a little bit). Literacy is definatley needed (Which would you take more seriously: "Pls, stop flming!" or "Please, refrain from flaming."?) And, of course, you have to be dedicated to the cause. Even if you really hate one particular member, and they are being flamed, you must stop the flaming.

ANYBODY who acts in the name of V.E.T.E.R.A.N. must act accordingly to the cause of V.E.T.E.R.A.N. that does mean containing yourself, no matter what. Any disregard of this rule will be removed from veteran, and reported.
That includes flaming in any type of form, small or large. We're setting an example here, folks.

VETERAN Member Registration:
Status- (New member, premium, such forth. Based off join date)
Age-(No offense to younger people, but older people tend to have more self-control)
Past-(Have you ever broken the rules? Ever been warned by a moderator? Do you report threads often?)
Why- (Why do you want to join VETERAN)
Contribution- (What can you contribute to VETERAN)
Activity- (Most active times and forums. This is so we can station you in a place where you can be comfortably on patrol.)

V.E.T.E.R.A.N. Members:
-Savior of Dawn
-Breaking Point
-Milkman
-Shadukai_Xjoura
-xCursedXRebellionx
-Xiao
-Destert Thorn
-Beauxxx
-Enchanted Rose
-DARKNESS_2_LIGHT
-Caitlynn1027
-[That one empty spot for Eclipse.]
-Kawaiikousuke
-Heart's Essence
-<T/2igger}{APPY>
-Haruko
-Tsukiusagimochi
-Girlygirl
-Blahmaster
-Trunks
-LimitLess
-::leonskey::
-Darkwatch
-The Laughing Man
-Battlecry
-Dogenzaka

Reporting: A V.E.T.E.R.A.N. member does not report every individual flaming here, that is to go to either the 'report a thread' thread, or to a moderator. However, A VETERAN should report who is being flamed (So we can protect them in a conversation, if needed) and who is flaming (So we can keep on the people who are more likely to flame). In general, our goal is to Interefere with flaming, Reporting flaming, and keep track of flamers.

Watch List- [List of reported flamers]
-Shadow Soulja [Victims: Xiao, (More?)]
-The Marauder [Victims: Unrecorded]
-Sterling Silver [Victims:Fall out boy fans]
-OneWingdAngl182 [Victims: theannoyingthing, square-enix]
-.:KL:. [Victims: nevermore, Sanctuary]
-Vista [Victims: Random contributors of the graphics section]
-Color Me Evil [Victims: Same as Vista]
-dark_hero_riku [Victims: Unlisted]
--Quiverr- [Victims: Absol_Zexion]
-<_</Bubbles/>_> [Victims: TLM, KN, ER]
-Darkwatch [Victims: TLM, KN, ER]
-Marluxia Reveng [Victims: TLM, KN, ER]

endorsed.png

Manchester Black Agrees

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Savior, I am most DEFINITELY in for this. =P

I'm not quite the example of niceness, but I do not flame members for doing something wrong yesterday or something of the like, nor do I organize mass flaming agendas against single members as if there were a war going on in the forum. If something is being particularly annoying, I handle it when they're doing it, not drag it out and criticise their every move.

I'm glad to see that there are plenty of decent members left on this forum who are at least mature enough not to hold pathetic grudges and vie for attention by preying upon others.

Savior of Dawn

Breaking Point said:
Savior, I am most DEFINITELY in for this. =P

*Shoos* You're supposed to come back in the second season to bring back the ratings. xD Glad to get approval. : D

I am rather hoping some people pay at least some attention to this. I should probably ask a mod to keep an eye on this topic, in case of flaming.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
maybe, but i m premium and i didnt spam to get there.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I'll gather a few recruits for yah Savior. Toasty, sorry to say it but you've only just joined recently, a member who hasn't even been here since the start of the year isn't a veteran by any means; and you've joined since the point I'd like to call, "Hell."

Savior of Dawn

Toasty! said:
well ok then, take me off i guess

No offense meant Toasty, but you aren't exactly the most experienced. Even including post count. People respect Veterans, so it's best if they do the work. Experience= A veteran, but you need time to have experience.

I'll gather a few recruits for yah Savior
Thankyees. :3

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
yea. im not insulted, i know whatcha mean. Like that tupac song i aint mad at cha

Savior of Dawn

KHFanatic4565 said:
I have been saying that something needs to be done for awhile now. This is perfection within itself. Allow me to assist by joining.

Arigatou, eh?

...Speaking of assisting, I should mention that you don't have to be a member to help. *Modifies first post*

Shadukai X

Banned
I want to join for sure.
I get what your saying, SoD..It's like what I noticed in chat the other day, concerning kikyo, of course. I can understand why someone doesn't like kikyo (or any other member out there) But why harrass them? I even asked why any of the members couldn't learn to tolerate a member they didn't like....I got no reply.

But yes, anyways Can I join?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I'm in.

That is, if I'm elligible.

EDIT: Nvm..I read it wrong. I'm one of those people you V.E.T.E.R.A.N.s hate.. >.>

Last edited:

Don

That's fascinating.

Quite a few people joining here have been regular flamers in the past. It looks like everyone just jumps onto the bandwagon for the image. How typical.

I'm curious: is this club against uncalled-for flaming or all flaming? Because if it's the latter, then I see nothing but hypocrisy.

I also find it humorous how you use the word "n00b" in the acronym. Perhaps that's not supposed to mean anything, but it still doesn't exactly fit in with your claim,
IT IS AGAINST THE RULES TO HARASS ANOTHER MEMBER

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Might I join? =P

Btw Savior I'm repping you for this...

All this flaming is what's really taking these forums down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back