• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uzumaki

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaz

No, not Naruto. Honestly children, aren't you ready to experience a REAL manga?

Uzumaki is a horror story by Ito Junji, mainly about...spirals killing people. Or worse.

Read it here.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
99fhcg.jpg

I find it hard to take stuff like this seriously with dialog like this...

Found the first chapter painfully dull and boring, couldn't be bothered to read on past that

Last edited:

Owaz

99fhcg.jpg

I find it hard to take stuff like this seriously with dialog like this...

Found the first chapter painfully dull and boring, couldn't be bothered to read on past that

He meant that half literally. It wasn't a pun.

And yeah, the first chapter hardly has anything happen in it. You should at least read the first few chapters before judging the manga, but that's your decision.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well, I've started reading this manga, and it's actually kind of addicting. The only thing I don't like is that some of the horror elements seem a little too out there. That kinda hurt the "story."

Twilight_Path

Wow, this is stunningly provocative. I like.

Thanks for putting it up on here, Owaz.

... Dammit, now I'm seeing spirals everywhere.

o_O

Last edited:

somethingsmells

Yup. Uzumaki was one of the best manga that I have ever read. When I first read the first chapter, it kind of seemed a bit weird at first, however it got better once I carried on reading the rest of the chapters. I think the art work was really good and the ending was not bad but it kind of left me feeling rather empty. I'm not usually a person who must have happy endings, but after reading the last page of the manga, I felt that this didn't really seem like the end? Because it was shown in the manga that when they were seeking refuge at those old houses, there was a 'map' that showed a building in the shape of a spiral which meant that this had happened before at least. Nonetheless, I still think it was a great manga (though the snails chapter really freaked me out), though I didn't really like the movie that much.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Oh believe me, he basically makes you fear spirals. He does this by taking your mind and raping it.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I absolutely LOVE this series. Really, I do.

Read every chapter
Watched the movies

LOVE it. It's terribly imaginative, with enough horror to send chills up your spine, but not enough to appear like a slasher.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back