• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uzumaki Ramen Shop - Naruto Thread Rebirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azndawg

the last thread kinda messed up. but anyways this could be the offical naruto thread! post any ideas comments theories of naruto in here. plz make sure that u warn ppl of spoliers before hand! thanks!

logpile

Heartless
Re: Naruto

I've only gotten Naruto up to 5 (stupid store) but it's the best anime ever written in my opinion. So far I think 4 has been the best.

Azndawg

haha well...out of five i'm sure that four would be the best

kadaj

if i were ever asked the question "what is your favrote anime", i would with out a dought say NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anybody no where i can download the anime (for free), pls get back to me asap ^.^

logpile

Heartless

What time is naruto on in america? or is it not here yet? because i really want to see it...

Azndawg

it's not out in america yet. but i really hope it won't! bc it'll just ruin the anime with the voices and stuff.

logpile

Heartless

Can you d/l it anywhere, free, and with no virus's? And maybe with sub titles?

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com

I WANT CHAPTER 246!!! I love this anime!! I have seen 10 Ep of the anime subtitled... I think the best part is the fight between Naruto and Sasuke at the end of the first part of naruto!!! And the older looks of Sakura and Naruto are awsome!! I have to many fave chracters Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, Gaara, Tasunade, Haku (He is Number 1 tho lol), Temari, ummm I think that is about it O Hinata is kewl too... What about you all?

logpile

Heartless

Where did you get the 10 episodes of Naruto sub titled? I really want to see it.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com

I downloaded them threw a torrent one at a time takes a while.. It is coming to america i think for the games are on our shores being translated.. I personally don't care if Ash speaks for Naruto I WANT TO SEE IT!!! Umm that was kinda over the edge I would kill if ash talked for naruto

Azndawg

Does anyone know about this Kakashi Gaiden thingy? well i heard that it's just about kakashi's younger ninja years. is there somewhere that i can DL it?

O

omnislasher_VII

"BEHOLD MY NEW PERVERTED NINJUTSU I'VE BEEN WORKING ON! HERE IS COMES..."

-Naruto

:D

I love Naruto more than any other anime/manga out there; even more than the amazingly popular Dragonball series.

Naruto = the awesome-ness.

Libra

Your Ending Theme

Yay for another DBZ clone...

Before you start complaining, I know the story is different and maybe better but it's the same concept.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards

DBZ was not very original in the first place.
I do not particularly like Naruto, but it is way better than DBZ.

shikamaru_ako

I can't agreee it a Dbz clone,because it is no flying,they don't fire off energy attacks,and they have a more indepth story line in my opion to Dbz

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards

Naruto does not have an in-depth plot. XD
More than DBZ, perhaps, but the "in-depth" part of "in-depth plot" is not applicable. :)

logpile

Heartless

I can't agree to that. DBZ was about unatural beings fighting aliens, flying and turning into other forms.
Naruto is about gifted ninjas fighting other ninjas. With a 1000000000 times better storyline.

Libra said:
Yay for another DBZ clone...

Before you start complaining, I know the story is different and maybe better but it's the same concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back