• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uzumaki Battle III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
Who do you think would win in this battle?
3 on 3 battle
Sasuke/Neji/Kakashivs. Gaara/Orochimaru/Kabuto

Team Kakashi or Team Orichimaru

May the blood spill

Last edited:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Team Gaara will dominate in this fight.

Well, Kakashi and Sasuke can both use the Chidori, so Gaara's shield has nothin' on them. Orochimaru might be a prob.... After Gaara's down though, Sasuke and Kakashi could easily handle him. Kabuto is strong, but Neji is too. Neji's kaiten would prevail.

Winner...

TEAM KAKASHI!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Naruto part 1: Team Gaara, once full scale Shukaku is unleashed then there's no hope really, Naruto only survived due to the idiocy of the Shukaku displaying the host, Gamabunta only made the fight equal in size. Orochimaru has pretty much the all the jutsu available at his disposal and even if Kakashi and Sasuk copy some, they will easily become tired after using the Sharingan too long.

Naruto Part 2: Team Kakashi, with the Shukaku extracted we don't really know the Jinchuuriki's true power anymore, personally i'd reckon he'd be rather weak. Orochimaru has pretty much taught Sasuke everything he knows, and his Sharingan could now easily counter anything Orochimaru throws at him., and with Kakashi's as well i think it would prevail in a win. Kabuto isn't especially strong, with the right amount of speed (i.e. Sasuke, as he's able to catch up with Lee to an extent) Kabuto could easily be taken down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back