• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

utada hikaru vs tsukiko amano

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

whos a better singer/which song is better

• tsukiko amano-koe

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • utada hikaru-simple n clean/passion/sanctuary

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephira808

ive just finish playing fatal frame 3 last night.it was awesome.so far,fatal frame is the most scariest game i ever play.not even resident evil 4 can match the horror in fatal frame series.n i luv the theme song too.compare koe with simple n clean or passion or sanctuary,frankly i think koe is even better then all of em.i wan to download the song so i can hear it whenever i feel like i wan to hear it but sadly i dun know how to do so.theres no official website 4 faltal frame.if it possible to download koe n if any1 here in khinsider happens to know where can i download it plss tell me.ah n by the way,i wana know which song do u guys think better,koe or simple n clean n/or passion.wat i mean is which artist do u guys prefer to sing for the upcoming kh3?who will u guys vote from these 2 singer?just curios

D

Deleted member 5341

Utada, hands down ^_^
Tsukiko is good too, but Utada's just ... the best ~

ffkh

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!
i have no idea who Tsukiko is!!!!
my vote's for hikaru

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Ahaha

It's funny because there's absolutely no relation between the two

sephira808

dun laugh at me!!its not funny...if u guys listen the song,im sure u guys gonna like it.u guys couldnt c the relation becoz u guys never listen to it.most ppl who had listen to the song said the same thing.fatal frame is better theme song then any of theme song in kh series.below is a bunch of ppl who like it

SuperEclipse said:
The thing is passion sucked, I love Utada but my god that song made me want to tear my ears off, Japanese version of it to..

koji said:
I'm also looking for Koe. I've got a bad quality version that i recorded from the game. I think the Fatal Frame 2 song, Chou (Butterfly), is better. Passion sucked. Santuary was even worse. Simple and Clean rocked. So you cant say Hikki is a bad singer, it's just the more recent songs that sucked.

keybladeboi said:
Utada isnt even that great. stupid fanboys... make utada and ayumi seem better than they actually are.

SuperEclipse said:
Utada used to be good, she not starting to suck. Ayumi blah, don't get be started..She is overrated and needs to stop making music..

Just to note:''The song is good though..'' I did not mean passion) I ment koe

if u guys think dat utada(kh theme song) is better n once u've listen to tsukiko song(ff theme song),think again...

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
sephira808 said:
dun laugh at me!!its not funny...if u guys listen the song,im sure u guys gonna like it.u guys couldnt c the relation becoz u guys never listen to it.most ppl who had listen to the song said the same thing.fatal frame is better theme song then any of theme song in kh series.below is a bunch of ppl who like it

if u guys think dat utada(kh theme song) is better n once u've listen to tsukiko song(ff theme song),think again...
Nope. Just because I play KH, doen't mean I HAVE to like the theme song.

C

cam ron 77

haha, i think a good portion of the people voting haven't even heard koe. i'll have to hear it first, but very few songs that i know can compare to simple and clean jap. remix.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back