• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Utada Hikaru J-POP Discography is now on Spotify USA and Spotify Canada

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JMT

Awards
To Any KH Fans here in American and in Canada and use Spotify:
After a Month of waiting, Utada Hikaru Entire J-POP Discography including the Song Simple and Clean are Now available to Stream on Spotify Here Entire Japanese and English Studio Albums are all there.

(Edit: Chikai, Don't Think Twice, and Sanctuary (Opening) is now available on Spotify. Face My Fears and her recent album Hatsukoi is not avaliable to stream yet, those will be available on Spotify in 2019) (Sanctuary Ending version is also not avaliable to stream)

To anyone i have a "this is Utada Hikaru" Playlist Containing all her music you can follow and listen too. also please follow me also on Spotify

:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:
Here's the link to my "This Is: Utada Hikaru" Spotify playlist.
https://open.spotify.com/user/jtunlimited/playlist/08TfIEDpiEYrvzfxHsgkkg?si=H4r6WSktRzeCBwO4yCXebw

Last edited:

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Finally. I was beginning to wonder if they were going to become available in North America at all. Utada has spoken against country restrictions for her content recently and was even shocked at how well her newest album charted globally. This is very good news for American and Canadian fans.

I need the Kingdom Hearts III theme song!

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
Sad that I can't get Sanctuary and Fantome yet. I was using a proxy to get to Spotify Japan, but I guess I can live without Sanctuary at least until I switch back to listen to Fantome.

I'm guessing we won't get Anata, Forevermore, and Oozora De Dakishimete maybe until her next album comes out this year. It's not available internationally, sadly. Hopefully one day we'll get a larger selection of J-Pop and K-Pop available to all countries.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
This is great news. Maybe it's not the full set. and I know Fantome is on Amazon, but it's still great news. I do have Spotify on my pc, it'll be nice to listen to Uteda.

"Keep Tryin'" is also a motivation/trouble song for me even tho there's no longer a subtitled version on youtube. (that's one of hers..)

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Now if this music, among other music I could mention that's non-KH, could get to the Irish/UK/Europe Spotify, then we'd be in business :)
but for now, it's good that it's coming to the west in some form

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sad that I can't get Sanctuary and Fantome yet. I was using a proxy to get to Spotify Japan, but I guess I can live without Sanctuary at least until I switch back to listen to Fantome.

I'm guessing we won't get Anata, Forevermore, and Oozora De Dakishimete maybe until her next album comes out this year. It's not available internationally, sadly. Hopefully one day we'll get a larger selection of J-Pop and K-Pop available to all countries.

Anata, Forevermore, and Oozora De Dakishimete should already be on there. Fantome was also on there last time I checked.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
Anata, Forevermore, and Oozora De Dakishimete should already be on there. Fantome was also on there last time I checked.

Fantome and the Ray of Hope remixes are available on Spotify Japan when I was using it and I think it's available in Europe, too. But I'm in the US and Fantome is not here yet. Her three singles weren't available anywhere yet.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Fantome and the Ray of Hope remixes are available on Spotify Japan when I was using it and I think it's available in Europe, too. But I'm in the US and Fantome is not here yet. Her three singles weren't available anywhere yet.

Woah, I swear they were on there before. Oh well.

JMT

Awards
Anata, Forevermore and Oozora are not Available yet, but it will be added to my playlist once they are same goes for Fantome yes it was available but right now its been removed, only Sakura Nagashi is available to stream, Sony Music Japan Business Practices are just weird.

If you can please follow my Playlist, the posted the link

This is great news. Maybe it's not the full set. and I know Fantome is on Amazon, but it's still great news. I do have Spotify on my pc, it'll be nice to listen to Uteda.

"Keep Tryin'" is also a motivation/trouble song for me even tho there's no longer a subtitled version on youtube. (that's one of hers..)

If you Can please follow my "This Is: Utada Hikaru" and following me on Spotify.

Woah, I swear they were on there before. Oh well.

It Was But Sony Music Japan decide to do the "Taylor Swift Method" And removed it Only Sakura Nagashi is Avalable to Stream. But it will be on my Playlist when its Made available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back