• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Utada Hikaru Concert Dec. 8th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudzack117

Hikaru Utada Concert to Be Streamed Worldwide - Anime News Network

I was just on animenewsnetwork and there was an article(link) on an upcoming Utada Hikaru concert on December 8th in Japan. It is going to be streamed live online so I was just pointing this out. This will also be one of her final apearances before going on hiatus. I wasn't sure what thread to post this in so I posted it here. If someone else has already found this info then I am sorry and I also take no credit for the article.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Kinda off topic: I hope this hiatus doesn't last long because she's been doing music for Rebuild of Evangelion... and I forever live in the dream that she'll one day make a new song for KH
On topic: Thanks for the info, I might check it out. :]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kinda off topic: I hope this hiatus doesn't last long because she's been doing music for Rebuild of Evangelion... and I forever live in the dream that she'll one day make a new song for KH
On topic: Thanks for the info, I might check it out. :]

She said she will be on hiatus for at least two years and could be over five depending on what she does and doesn't do.

But I'm sure with the right incentive and compensation, should might come back to KH. Probably not...but it never hurts to hope.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
She said she will be on hiatus for at least two years and could be over five depending on what she does and doesn't do.

But I'm sure with the right incentive and compensation, should might come back to KH. Probably not...but it never hurts to hope.
Thank you for the approximate time frame; I didn't know how long her hiatus would be. Hopefully it just stays at 2 years. D:
I want Nomura to bribe her to make just one more song; I wouldn't even care if it was Japanese only. Keep the hope alive. <3

cloudzack117

Seriously? I literaly just started watching Evangelion the last three days and am trying to get the 1.11 dub for christmas. I had no idea she did those. BTW srry fo it being off topic.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
She sings "Beautiful World" for the Rebuild. <3

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
She was in Seattle last year, at the Showbox.
My friend saw her, as she was big fan.

Lot really interested in her music, but I hope Disney just offers a bigger sum of money to get her on a new game. I don't want to hear Simple and Clean, or Sanctuary on KH3.

cloudzack117

I am just fine with them using simple and clean for each game. It is definatley my favorite song from the entire series and probably the most nostalgic song i know consideriing I have been playing KH since i was about 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back