• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Usual stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Sometimes I never tell anyone about my problems, which leads to me literally "exploding" and being negative towards others, so I don't want to repeat that mistake.

As some of you might know, my uncle and my aunt stood at our place for a few days. Well, they left today.
My mother drove them to the airport and my dad immediately took his chance and kicked 'n punched me some because my uncle confronted him and shit.

My mom's not back yet, which is strange, but whatever. I think he might do something to me (like stab me or something. When he tries to, he does it when my mom's not at home) and I am kind of scared (slightly).

So… anyone there?

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I'm here, Muke. Need anyone to talk to, I'll be eager to listen.

Have you tried confronting your mom about any of this? This sounds like a very serious issue, and being quiet about the situation can't do anything but make it worse. I'd be careful though.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
While this is nasty, I'm glad your Uncle has confronted your dad about it. He cares about you, Muke.

Honestly, screw your father. He's an asshole. In future, maybe you should try going with your mother instead of being alone with him. He does not sound mentally stable to be around.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm here, Muke. Need anyone to talk to, I'll be eager to listen.

Have you tried confronting your mom about any of this? This sounds like a very serious issue, and being quiet about the situation can't do anything but make it worse. I'd be careful though.
Yes, I have and she talked with him about this. They decided to divorce (or, more like, my mother told him they'll divorce, no ifs and buts. I really love her), so that's good. But it'll probably only happen at the end of November or something.

It's not really anything new, he is doing this kind of stuff since I was 4. He forced me to do shit, he would "punish" (as he puts it) me every morning when I woke up etc

While this is nasty, I'm glad your Uncle has confronted your dad about it. He cares about you, Muke.

Honestly, screw your father. He's an asshole. In future, maybe you should try going with your mother instead of being alone with him. He does not sound mentally stable to be around.
Yeah, I'm glad, too.
You're right, I should've probably gone with them instead of staying at home. :S

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, I have and she talked with him about this. They decided to divorce (or, more like, my mother told him they'll divorce, no ifs and buts. I really love her), so that's good. But it'll probably only happen at the end of November or something.

It's not really anything new, he is doing this kind of stuff since I was 4. He forced me to do shit, he would "punish" (as he puts it) me every morning when I woke up etc

Hopefully it'll be done soon, and you can be away from him. I don't like to speak ill of someone's family, but from the sound of it, only good can come from distancing yourself from him.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Yeah, it's pretty messed up how your father has treated you.
Hang in there Muke, I'm here if you need to talk. :(

Muke

whatever
Awards
Hopefully it'll be done soon, and you can be away from him. I don't like to speak ill of someone's family, but from the sound of it, only good can come from distancing yourself from him.
Don't worry, I am really happy about the fact that they'll divorce. You can talk shit about him all you want, I am doing it myself all the time. haha

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hope he has a life insurance policy on your mom's name and gets hit by a bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back