Muke

whatever
  • Savage Nymph
  • Key of Destiny
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
Sometimes I never tell anyone about my problems, which leads to me literally "exploding" and being negative towards others, so I don't want to repeat that mistake.

As some of you might know, my uncle and my aunt stood at our place for a few days. Well, they left today.
My mother drove them to the airport and my dad immediately took his chance and kicked 'n punched me some because my uncle confronted him and shit.

My mom's not back yet, which is strange, but whatever. I think he might do something to me (like stab me or something. When he tries to, he does it when my mom's not at home) and I am kind of scared (slightly).

So… anyone there?

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Dandelion
  • Dandelion
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • The Foreteller
I'm here, Muke. Need anyone to talk to, I'll be eager to listen.

Have you tried confronting your mom about any of this? This sounds like a very serious issue, and being quiet about the situation can't do anything but make it worse. I'd be careful though.

Noir

Bronze Member
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Tomb Raider
While this is nasty, I'm glad your Uncle has confronted your dad about it. He cares about you, Muke.

Honestly, screw your father. He's an asshole. In future, maybe you should try going with your mother instead of being alone with him. He does not sound mentally stable to be around.

Muke

whatever
  • Savage Nymph
  • Key of Destiny
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
I'm here, Muke. Need anyone to talk to, I'll be eager to listen.

Have you tried confronting your mom about any of this? This sounds like a very serious issue, and being quiet about the situation can't do anything but make it worse. I'd be careful though.
Yes, I have and she talked with him about this. They decided to divorce (or, more like, my mother told him they'll divorce, no ifs and buts. I really love her), so that's good. But it'll probably only happen at the end of November or something.

It's not really anything new, he is doing this kind of stuff since I was 4. He forced me to do shit, he would "punish" (as he puts it) me every morning when I woke up etc

While this is nasty, I'm glad your Uncle has confronted your dad about it. He cares about you, Muke.

Honestly, screw your father. He's an asshole. In future, maybe you should try going with your mother instead of being alone with him. He does not sound mentally stable to be around.
Yeah, I'm glad, too.
You're right, I should've probably gone with them instead of staying at home. :S

Noir

Bronze Member
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Tomb Raider
Yes, I have and she talked with him about this. They decided to divorce (or, more like, my mother told him they'll divorce, no ifs and buts. I really love her), so that's good. But it'll probably only happen at the end of November or something.

It's not really anything new, he is doing this kind of stuff since I was 4. He forced me to do shit, he would "punish" (as he puts it) me every morning when I woke up etc
Hopefully it'll be done soon, and you can be away from him. I don't like to speak ill of someone's family, but from the sound of it, only good can come from distancing yourself from him.

Howler

"Sexiest Man Alive" since 2002
  • No Name
  • Master Defender
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Savage Nymph
Yeah, it's pretty messed up how your father has treated you.
Hang in there Muke, I'm here if you need to talk. :(

Muke

whatever
  • Savage Nymph
  • Key of Destiny
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
Hopefully it'll be done soon, and you can be away from him. I don't like to speak ill of someone's family, but from the sound of it, only good can come from distancing yourself from him.
Don't worry, I am really happy about the fact that they'll divorce. You can talk shit about him all you want, I am doing it myself all the time. haha

Chuman

Dad of Boy
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
hope he has a life insurance policy on your mom's name and gets hit by a bus