• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Using keyblade transformations and situation commands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

furusatoe

I'm pretty familiar with using the situation commands from my experience with 0.2, but as I was playing last night I wanted to know if there was a way to know when a transformation or a situation command is about to expire? I know there is a timer to activate them, but once activated is there a way to know how long they last?

I ask because I was using Second Form a bunch, which gives you the option of a few triangle finishers (Stun Impact and Sonic Blade, I think?), but I didn't want to use the finishers immediately. I wanted to use the form a bit and then use the finisher as the form was expiring (since, as I understand it, using a finisher negates the transformation). Is there a way to see when these are about to expire?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
There is a gauge that steadily decreases above the command menu. If a finisher is highlighted the gauge should be with that finisher.

Hardback247

If anyone is generous enough to private message me a free code for the Midnight Blue Keyblade, please do so.

Back