• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Usernames: How & Why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
Sometimes my curiosity kills me. Maybe it kills you, too! In your response, if you choose to respond, tell some more about your user name. Like, WHY you chose that, and HOW you pronounce it.

Only tell as much as you feel comfortable telling. And if you aren't comfortable telling anything, then don't reply.

For example:
I got my name from a kind of juice, that they serve at my school.

Who else will share about their user name?

~ Juice

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Mine's Deeman (Deeeee' man, just like it's spelled =P)

I chose that name because it's based of my real name and I use it for most of my usernames online.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
"Al - liiieee" Because I thought of a young girl that always loved making friends...and guess what? I am just like that. =P

~Alyalu

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
I chose mine cause of the internet show Red vs. Blue. Hes the funny, idiot, messed up guy there and thats just like me :D

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
^I KNEW that was a RvB reference. I KNEW it. XD Classic Church.

Anyway, mine is super hard to pronounce.

The...Lone...Pickle.
Pronounced, "Teh Pwnage."

._. That username... It's just my nickname. It's very me, jes? .o.

Lunar Knight

American Person
(loo-ner ni[long "I"]te)

It just came to me. No inspiration what so ever. It was like a flower blooming within me. :/

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Back in the day, I was a big Invader Zim fan. I stole the username from an Invader Zim blanket, you know, that one with Gir RIDING A PIG on it.

But the anagram it creates has a better ring to it.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Its my school username which i acquired about 6 years ago, its just simple, unique and easy to remember...

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
It's just Chayway to me. xD <3

Color Me Evil. It's cute but a little dark at the same time. Like a little doll with a knife. >D

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
>.> something popped in my head when i was thinking about the name change. After 2 months i realized it was the full name of a summon beast in one of my fics.... which was also written as Evrelyon....
gah.
Then Elly (Engulfed = Elias = Elly) called me Evee a few weeks ago and he reminded me about that fic; which reminds me the username's origin; and also made me bang my head since it also points out to Eevee; a pokemon's name...

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I chose my name because I was joining to write a fanfic and the main character had something to do with Sora and evil. Either way the name pretty much sucks and I'm having it changed.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well I changed my name and chose White Tigers because I LOVE TIGERS and Siberian tigers are my favorite. However, I only use White Tiger on KHinsider my other names are either Key111 or Key Returns. I chose Key111 because like 3 years ago, I started playing runescape and I loved keyblades so I used Key then Key111 came up for an alternative.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Kawaii-[replace the H in Hawaii with a K and there you go]
Kousuke-[Ko-sue-Kay]

Name comes from when I "official" changed my name in Japanese class one day to Kousuke, like Kousuke Niwa in DNANGEL who in turn is whorished by some of the girls at my school. So they started calling me "Kawaii" or "Kawaiikousuke" cause they call him that too and they know I hate the word Kawaii with a passion.

So after about 2 months of aggravation I learned to accept my name so I made it my username,e-mail,etc. Now I feel like attached to it and refuse to change it. >.>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back