• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Username Change Request Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Okay so, some of you guys know I don't like doing name changes because half of the time I'm stripping an older member's name from them. But, since you guys like them so much I'm deciding to bring them back. However, this time around I'm going to get some enjoyment out of it instead of wiping out stupid peanut gallery posts. Name changes, with a twist.

So here's how it goes:

I'm not going to keep track of how many name changes you get. Really you can have as many as you want. However, in order to request a name change, you must satisfy my desire to see you think outside the box and contemplate your name change as well as show me you're capable of doing something for it. So therefore:

In order to get a name change, you must:
+ Become a Bronze member (in other words, have 1000 posts).
+ Compose a post of no less than 500 words only starting with vowels.
+ It's going to be a Kingdom Hearts fanfiction, so therefore it must be Kingdom Hearts-themed.
+ Proper nouns are allowed provided there are Kingdom Hearts related (e.g; Sora, Riku, Keyblade.) Bold them when you use them.
+ Articles are allowed "a, and, the" since they're intrinsic to natural speech and writing.
+ Posts must be spellchecked, and grammar must be ok. (We'll let some things slide given the vowels rule.)
+ This is a story. Therefore you must read the previous post and post chronologically what happens afterwards.
+ No complaining or peanut gallery. If the staff accepts the post, then the staff accepts it.
+ Staff get namechanges whenever they want. It's a perk.
+ Rules are subject to change if I see fit. You will be notified.
+ If you have a question about what's acceptable in the post, feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Re: Username change request thread.

As all the energy of Destiny Islands escaped into the abyss and oblivion, another event occurred against all expectations, an event as unpredictable and uncontrolled as the annihilation of the islands. An adolescent, an ex-resident of the obliterated isles, escaped into the Darkness as it opened up and overcame the ailing essence of Destiny Islands. An adolescent otherwise acknowledged as Riku. And another one. An entirely unknown element of the islands, an extremely optimistic adolescent, Sora. Against the Darkness and annihilation, unwillingly the adolescent escaped the obliterated Destiny Islands and entered into another universe entirely. Awakening in an alley of the unknown Traverse Town, Sora asked after the ones abandoned on the islands. The only answer available, the Keyblade, an object Sora accepted unknowingly, and the Heartless, agents of Darkness eating away at the existence of Kingdom Hearts. Sora embarked on an adventure, accepting the assignment of Keybearer, in the attempt of uniting the others abandoned on Destiny Islands: Riku and another, Kairi. Sora’s heart, incorruptible in the aid of others, isn’t the only one embarking on the adventure. Others, Donald and Goofy, also accepted the arduous undertaking alongside Sora. The account of the efforts of the odd assortment of agents of Light is all in the articles of Jiminy Cricket, and it all opens in Traverse Town.

Sora’s eyes open instinctively, as if awakening out of an afternoon at the islands. In actuality, the elements around the adolescent aren’t the usual open air and ocean. Instead, an asphalt alleyway extends out into an open area, entirely unknown and unfamiliar. And an animal. An excited, orangish animal, acting as if overjoyed at the awakening of Sora. After an array of excited acrobatics over the adolescent, it escapes away into the other end of the alley, almost as if answering another outcry it alone is aware of. Sora allows its escape, asking the empty alleyway after the obliterated islands and the others. An answer isn’t echoed into the adolescent’s ears, and eventually it is obvious the alleyway isn’t aware of the events the adolescent asks in earnest about. At the instant, it appears the answers are elsewhere.

“And if I’m able,” Sora avows, “I’ll embark after the answers, and after Riku and Kairi.” After affirming the intent, the imperative of aiding the others Sora assumes escaped the islands, the adolescent arises and enters into the area of Traverse Town.

The interior of Traverse Town is alive and active, the inhabitants all interacting and acting as if the Heartless aren’t an ever-present element in the area. It’s understandable: almost everyone in Traverse Town is escaping the Heartless; almost everyone is an exile of one area or another. Traverse Town is an outpost against the erosion of the universe, the arrival of Darkness. An amount of optimism is obligatory in existing against the odds. And even in Traverse Town, the Darkness is arriving. Sora encounters it in one of the exterior areas of Traverse Town the inhabitants already abandoned: agents of Darkness, the Heartless, the ones also appearing on Destiny Islands at the end, eat away the hearts of the unfortunate ones outside of Traverse Town’s ensconced interior. Sora is alone. The Keyblade, the only instrument Sora owns against the Heartless, appears instantaneously, and as the Heartless approach, the universe observes in anticipation.

[/end]

I don't actually want a name change, I just thought it would be fun. For future consideration, the use of the preposition "to" would make things flow much more easily. I also decided "heart" was practically a proper noun in the Kingdom Hearts universe. I'm still catching and correcting errors, so bring them up if you see any.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Although Sora awakens in Traverse Town, another incident is occurring. Riku is awakens to the uproarious, astounding ululation of the Beast. Riku is extremely annoyed at the ululation, and acknowledges the inhuman outcry. Riku endures the injury acquired at the instant the Island deteriorated, and advances onward to the obstreperous, unruly Beast. Riku, at the instant, is experiencing amnesia, and isn’t able to access the Memories once embraced; memories of Sora, Kairi, Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie all given up to the Darkness. Riku is able to assemble enough energy to explore the Castle of Hollow Bastion. “Uhh,” announces Riku, “Out of all the irriguous, ill-lighted accommodations, I end up in the outright, absolute unpleasing abode alongside an obstreperous Beast; impeccable.” At the exact instant Riku advances inside the enormous alcazar, The Beast enters as well as an astounding amount of Heartless. Riku is immobilized aside Beast, Riku inquires, “Are all of ‘em animals, or……” “Almost” explains Beast, “All I apperceive is, Belle is around, and it is imperative I emancipate ‘er.” Unarmed, Beast attacks the Heartless and Riku is unprotected. All alone, Riku is able to avoid incoming attacks originating at the Heartless’s unguis. Riku outcries, “Am I actually able to insure I’ll endure all of…….” “Observe the atmosphere!” Beast interrupts. As soon as Riku attempts to impede the incoming attack, a Light illuminates.

Sora and the Keyblade are inseparable, even if the Keyblade is annexed away, it’ll appear in Sora’s embrace. Sora enters an emporium, “ey, either acquire an item or……oh it’s only an infant.” explains the emporium owner. “I ain’t an infant, oldy” Sora explains. “I’m investigating the area, aiming to encounter Riku and Kairi, acquaintances.” “I ain’t ever eye’d any other infants around,” answered the emporium owner. “also, the epithet or alias is Cid, Cid Highwind.” Sora is astounded at the intelligence of the emporium owner. Sora asks about the area and Cid explains to Sora he’s in an area identifies as the First District of Traverse Town. “Traverse Town?” asks Sora. “Is it on the Island aswell?” “Island?” inquires Cid, “Ain’t an island in Traverse Town; only emporiums and an abundance of Heartless.” “Heartless….?” asks Sora. Cid interrupts, “Ain’t eye’d em?” “Uh Uh.” Explains Sora. Cid exits and appears again alongside an individual utilizing a “Gunblade.” “Leon,” explains the individual. “A Keyblade?” “Uhhh,” Sora answers, “I assume a Keyblade is the object I am embracing.” “A Keyblade is an object of immense energy, and effective arm against the Heartless.” Leon explains.

Sora, Leon, and Cid exit the emporium after obstructing the entrance to it. An inhabitant of Traverse Town edges ahead of the assemblage and instantly assumes unconsciousness. The inhabitant’s Heart immediately appears on the outside and alters its image into a Heartless. Sora, Cid and Leon all assume it is about to attack. As soon as the Heartless appears an arrow of electricity impacts it. An effeminate image appears ahead of the assemblage. Cid and Leon are astonished at the individual ahead of the assortment of adventurers. At the exact the image appears, Cid and Leon outcry, “LIGHTNING?!?”

[/end]

Sup all, I just got a name change, but I thought that this'd be kinda fun. Maybe this can be put towards a kind of "credit" since I lose my staff privileges in a bit.

Oh, and I assume that since Final Fantasy is a big part of the KH series, that they can be integrated into the story without penalization.

EDITED: Quite a bit of bolding had to be done. ALSO, I did what hidden said and used "to" a bit in there too. It did make writing it a bit easier, but I can try to edit it out if it's a problem.

Last edited:

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

[FONT=&quot]“Insufferable imitation,” exclaimed Riku Replica. It isn’t evil, it isn’t angelic. The Riku Replica is an artifact of Castle Oblivion, an act alike of the actual Riku. The units approached each other in an area of the Castle Oblivion.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’m absolutely the only actual Riku in all of existence! The animation I am observing isn’t an accurate and actual existence!” Riku exclaimed. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Riku [/FONT][FONT=&quot]isn’t ever optimistic anymore. The Keyblade Master understands inadequacy. Sora easily overpowered Riku in Hollow Bastion. After the altercation, Ansem appeared and Riku observed the appirition. Ansem offered Riku abilities of Darkness. Sora’s Light is overcomable using it. Ansem’s offer at the area appeared incredible. Riku accepted the offer, abominable events occurred over Riku. Ansem overcame Riku. Ansem easily acquired Riku’s anatomy as its own. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Even after the annihilation of Ansem on account of Sora, Ansem is even at the occasion eating away at the Keyblade Masters heart. Ansem is awaiting an epoch where he can overthrow Riku once again. It is in Castle Oblivion, the area Ansem endeavors the own idea.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]An altercation in Castle Oblivion is ensuing. Riku Replica and Riku are engaging in assault using Soul Eater’s and attacking each other.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Darkness [/FONT][FONT=&quot]overcome Riku!” Riku Replica exclaimed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“The earlier era I accomplished the obtaining of Darkness I obtained an absence of allowed abilities” Riku exclaimed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The altercation ensued an elongated engagement. Assuredly, Riku achieved the endeavor and annihilated the Riku Replica. Riku Replica‘s energy evaporated into oblivion. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I am absent of apprehension on it’s inspiration for assault,” Riku, the inadequate keyblade master is impoverished of a keyblade exclaimed. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Instinctively, Riku accredited the artifact of Castle Oblivion as Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness's. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I understand the endeavor! The aim is overcoming me once again! Appear Ansem! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]An image of the Heartless information obtainer appeared. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Riku. You understand absolutely aught. I am a heartless and I endeavor, abducting your existence once again. Understand at embryonic, Castle Oblivion is of Organization XIII,” Ansem answered.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Ansem! It is essential I am allowed apperceivement of all the information on Organization XIII,” Riku exclaimed extremely angrily. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I authorize Riku understanding only after Riku overcomes I in an altercation,” Ansem exclaimed angrily.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I am only overjoyed in obliging,” Riku exclaimed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]An infuriating altercation amidst the echoes of Castle Oblivion ensued. Riku attacked Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness and Riku imagined Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness is overpowered. Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness’ aspect altered into an aspect of anger and evil. Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness obtained a Keyblade of Darkness. Riku assumed accurately in its identity: It is the Keyblade of People's Heart's. Almost immediately, the Keyblade of People’s Hearts annihilated the incorrect keyblade of Riku. Riku is absent of a keyblade, even if it’s inaccurate.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Riku, I overcame the abilities. I am intending abduction of your existence again,” Ansem exclaimed. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]An occurrence of awe appeared at Ansem’s expression. A Keyblade appeared in Riku’s appendage.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Obliterate the idea!” Riku exclaimed. Riku attacked again, using the advanced Keyblade. Ansem abated into the abrade. Ansem’s Darkness is annihilated, at the occasion. It is all acknowledged as the appearance of the Keyblade, Way to Dawn.[/FONT]

/end

I used the word "and" a few times but I thought it was okay. I made up for it though, mine ended up being 552 words XD

the name change I would love would be this

Haeralis

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

Even as The Way to the Dawn Keyblade appeared, Riku obtained it, and absented it away. Riku ambled along a pathway opening up yonder. It abnormally created an alley, and Riku entered the abyssal area, unafraid of the obscurity, as Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness, evicted away into ambiguity.
Arguing once again, Roxas evicted abhorred ideas away of the intellect, after espying an attractive acquaintance amble into the eatery area. As an amethyst in illumination, Kairi, appeared of Roxas, as Kairi yawned, iridescent eyes acquiring an angelic eminence, and Roxas ended the arguments around.

Ogling at Kairi, Roxas arced out away of the eating octagon of inhabitants, and appeared against the obelisk of amassing enormity, an albatross airborne above, in the azure-oriented atmosphere. Roxas, eyeing Kairi in interest, aspirant in allowing the exultant angel along an enjoyable experience in the immediate injunction of awnings and alcohol, acquired Kairi’s attention, and, the angel of illumination, accepting Roxas' offer, insinuated in interesting the young operator of the eatery of allowing an entrancing, elegant amble across the eatery’s area, and the young angel embraced Roxas, enticing the eatery operator of unlimited ideas, the ubiquitous experience of the angel’s arms in Roxas’ ejecting the intellect away of actuality, and into imaginative illuminations, yielding the intellect into Kairi’s authority, the angel’s influence over Roxas almost overbearing, yet it amorously aligned Roxas into an ambling association.

Eventually, the audience around, entranced in the illusions of amorousness, eyed the angel and operator assist each other in ambling about, arm around one another, and all applauded the august, impressive act, as Kairi and Roxas, influenced of the applause, and once again the angel and eatery operator obtained the elegance and alignment alike of the albatross airborne, and around, around, as in illusion, ambled again and again. Roxas and Kairi’s eyes obtained another’s, and the amblers away and against each other entrancingly, the angel’s embrace obtained Roxas’, as each into imagination appeared intellectually, in each other’s intellect.

Opulent Kairi appeared in Roxas’ imagination, an angel of the illuminated Kingdom Hearts, evicted away of the area above. Roxas acquired Kairi’s embrace once more, and ambled away of the audience, into an adjoining alley, allowing the angel inclusion in Roxas’ air, as one another's oral orifices attacked the other, in an almost evil, yet amorous em-battlement of intellectual anecdote.

Roxas’ arms encased Kairi, and the angel appeared innocent, intoxicated of Roxas’ amorousness, as Kairi allowed the influencing elder individual of embracing Kairi against Roxas. The angel intruded Roxas’ imagination, enticing and enchanting Roxas along an adventure of adoration. Roxas accepted the offer of the elegant, enchanting, adorable, amorous angel, under Kairi’s influence as Kairi of Roxas.

Inebriated on each others' amorous advances, Kairi and Roxas, unremitting one another of the other, each ensnared eloquently of all other ideas and imaginative opinions, except of the imaginative idea of enduring the influential, intoxicating, illuminating amorous embrace of each other.

If Kingdom Hearts exists, it is in Kairi, an angel of the above azure atmosphere, as Kairi allures even I, one exclusive of a Heart. I adore the extremely amorous angel, in an everlasting ideal.

522 words, and the hardest thing I've ever had to type. Shamdeo, you rock.

New Username: The Professor

tangerine

Awards

The previous two posters ignored the continuation of the story for some reason. I'll be starting where Enigmatic Masta left off in order to adhere to the rules. I don't really need a name change; I just had to write this.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Lightning appeared almost instantaneously in an outstanding attire. The Heartless, injured amazingly after Lightning's extreme attack, ululated in an emphatic agony. Lightning ignored the animal's ache and attacked once again. The alloy of the armament allowed an incredible injury. An aqueous object unlike any other emerged out of the injury and overflowed onto the area around. Lightning elevated the armament and angrily eyed the animal. Underneath, another aqueous object emanated out of the Heartless' eyes in an unhappy expression. It ululated again in anxiety. Lightning's arm attacked the animal's oral area over and over again in excitement and animosity, afterward aiming at its entirety, and the Heartless ululated in anguish; it ululated in anxiety; it ululated in awe; it ululated in ache and, increasingly, the aqueous object intensely emerged out of its injuries, overflowing everywhere.

Lightning unceasingly eyed the animal. It exclaimed an unspoken ail as the aqueous object entered its oral orifice. Its eyes ended-up as occluded and it asked the universe about its existence. It inquired about an explanation and the intention of its agony. It envisaged an instance in its existence; an age of improved evenings.

The Heartless envisaged its offspring, always enthusiastic and energetic. The infants adored the Heartless, and it adored the infants. It elicited an awareness of another: an amazing effeminate Heartless, the object of its adoration. Indeed, it adored the effeminate Heartless. It adored arriving at its address after an elongated evening at the office. It adored arriving in its adoration's arms, and it adored its infants' amused expressions after it arrived. It adored its existence.

The Heartless also elicited the awareness of the instant everything exploded. It elicited the awareness of the uneventful enclosure it existed in--alongside the effeminate Heartless and its infants--altering eternally after anthropomorphic individuals invaded. Even at the instant, it inquired the intention of the attack on its adorations. It only observed as its adorations' existences evaporated. It ululated in acrimony! It attacked the individuals! It annihilated all of the anthropomorphic individuals assaulting the Heartless' amiable urban area!

Instantaneously, the awareness of the Keys the attackers owned arrived at its attention. The Heartless abhorred the Keys; all of the Heartless abhorred the Keys. Alongside the others, it assured enmity and an avenging of the extinguished Heartless. Imperatively, it assured the eventual extinction of the individuals owning the Keys. Annihilate the Key Bearers!

Abruptly, the Heartless' awareness arrived at the immediate affair. Its eyes opened an inch and it observed the Key Bearer over in an away area. Immediately, it understood. The accursed Key once again insulted the innocent Heartless. At the instant, it immersed itself in the aqueous object. It's the end, after all, it imagined. The object asphyxiated its air in its oral orifice and its eyesight abated.

In its imagination, the Heartless envisioned the extinction of the abominations; of the Keys. Its eyes once again ended-up as occluded. The Heartless allowed itself an exit of the universe and its encapsulation evaporated away, effectively ending its existence.

Last edited:
O

Oberon

oh mosexy ;]

Didn't take as long as I thought. 514 words I think.

[FONT=&quot]Heart’s[/FONT][FONT=&quot] are excited easily. Lightning is aware of the animosity inside the Heartless. Heartless, abrupt in Darkness, aren’t of Light. It’s an awareness obtained earlier, undoubtedly. Lightning is enticed in the extinguishing of Heartless’ obsessive adoration in attacking, acquiring and attacking alone.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Although adored the Heartless are, the Heartless adore only area’s of existence in equality of its own. I’ve only envisioned Heartless in other existences. Unversed… amazingly oblivious, indeed, entail amazingly unaware ambition. Attributed on instincts I’m unaware of.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Unrealistic interpretations entail a universe of Unversed, also. Of Worlds as unfortunate as about, I’ve always envisioned an organized availability of Keyblade Wielders in The Land of Departure… to equalize the Unversed. Eraqus and I are absent in agreement upon the aptitude of accomplishment, unfortunately.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In the Darkness I’ve imagined a World in awareness. An area of ubiquitous intensity; entails only equality in Darkness and Light. As expressed I adore the aforementioned Darkness and Light as one. Attenuated and equal, it is essential.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In Worlds, I envision only accomplished aptitude among Keyblade Masters. Terra, Aqua and Ven are altered in all aspects of aptitude. Terra, empowered of Eraqus’aptitude, is inquired easily; an abrasive Heart, ideal in its identity alone. Ven, is another aside of interest. Although isn’t usable. Aqua is, additionally, authentically attached along Light and isn’t usable. It unease’s the inquiries of the equality I adore in all Worlds.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]One I inquire in utmost adoration… is Riku. Riku is attached on anger and envy. Riku is in Destiny Islands, I’m aware. Eyeing the World I arose at, it amuses the Heart amazingly and excitedly. I engaged him, Riku, in adjusting an opinion and observation on the exact awareness Riku obtains. Riku is of use. I eye Terra as equal into Riku. In the Heart Riku occupies, it is available in allowance of another Heart… on another evening I’ll acknowledge Riku’s accessibility; after initial ascension of Terra.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]***[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The eventual extinction is of the Unversed... Once away, the Keyblade I accommodate isn’t existent in oppressive activities, and must exit immediately. Any inching along is equally oppressive in a Keyblade Master’s eyes.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Of all Heartless I’m aware of, I’m uninterested… embodied and empowered Heartless are an idea I adore, although. Indeed, “Emblems” are an applicable annotation of embodied and affected Heartless. As I engage in a Heartless’ existence, it’ll embrace Heartless in our World early on. Unestablished Worlds are ideal in actuality; Deep Jungle, Wonderland, even the ungrown Disney World… All are under an enveloping enragement I established, incorporated in Darkness and Light as one. Easily acquired, indeed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]***[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I abandon impressions obtained in Light and Dark alone. Instead utilizing an accommodated and useful intuition, apparent and evident of itself. Equality in the elements. Instruments of action also including absolute Darkness, absolute Light; these aren’t interesting around any adjacent ideals.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Omniscience isn’t important either. I’d imply achievement in efforts of immigrating oneself onto another World, and others in an effective World universe; all existent upon Keyblade Masters utilizing abilities and items.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Vanitas[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and I, the author of the observation… is the ideal our envisioned actuality entails, oppressive?[/FONT]

---

still finding mistakes, let me know if you see any lol

New username: Cryptic Command

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

Of Lightning's arbitrary incident, enticed inside the aperture of ambush. Heartless ensue in an effortless assault. Incidentally, this amorous aggregate isn't anything overly eventful. In an arduous onslaught, Lightning is ever evasive, even inclusive around this assault. Lightning's endurance isn't assured, heartless enforce an uneven air about her imminent actions. As a Warrior of Light, Lightning attacks in an act of intrepidity. Is this affray endless?

Upon this uneven earth, keyblades of light and darkness accost each other at the crossroads of destiny. All in the inquiring of one ultimate key "X-Blade". Overzealous are items that epitaphs are thus orchestrated of. In the endeavors, I ensued to invent the elements and insert them in area to erect this armament. In one, I arrived at the aptitude, agnomen untouched and ability instilled. I've amassed otherworldly effect on one Ventus, unsettling the anatomy of Ventus' existence. At this impasse, his heart was...eradicated almost. I absolved the darkness to introduce this ambition. Arising out of Ventus; Vanitas spawn, and with his birth my ambition awakened and in advancement.

In light of this, the unsmiling actuality insisted and entered the outlines of even my anticipation. Upon Vanitas' birth, did Ventus sleep, this abhorrence is unrelenting as the youth would not awaken. A abode of adolescent awareness is where Ventus and I arrived once more. Once again, intuitive yearning, it impede upon me in an instant, in an enamoring amount of age? Upon the dark, i ushered Ventus, his end among other items. Impeding upon the universe's infants as the indistinct light inside him, the essence would erase itself... A, no, his heart allured him, keyblade in elongated extremity. Untiringly enough, the light illuminated inside ever instilling ambition.. It then occurred to me, Ventus would easily be overtaken under my arm as his darkness would eat his heart in ample amount of instants. An old ally and equal by the assign and authority of Keyblade Master, Eraqus- would then yield Ventus amongst his other apprentices. I assumed in adamant and assertive order, Ventus would ascend and attack Vanitas to obtain his heart again.

Into other worlds the unleashed emotions of ill influenced essence extend and expanded. Unversed, originating in entirety and eagerness-- my apprentice of darkness. An artifice, to attract and unbind the apprentices of Eraqus instate the entourage all over . Ever urging Terra to inquire allotted darkness and accelerate Terra's dark attributes and amplify it. Addressing Ventus even further to observe interpersonal and innate origins, objectives, and input Ven's affection among Terra and Aqua into imminent investigation.

---

I actually don't want one right now, but I'd like to reserve it. Like a get out of jail free card.

Edit: If I can still claim this

New Username: voiceofourgeneration

Last edited:

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

So from this point on I'm not going to do just flat name changes but NAME FIXES.

Basically if you have an ugly username I'll fix it for free.

If not, see the first post in the thread.

I want to see this forum full of sexier usernames. That is my dream which I must fight to attain through friendship.

That is all~

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Riku awakened in an area that almost unsighted him. It appeared that the Beast that accompanied Riku vanished.

"Ha, ha, ha," an eerie voice exclaimed. An unilluminating outline of an odd associate of Riku's ascended.
"Sora?!" Riku exclaimed in awe. It indeed was Sora; Riku examined the akin of its hair and its immense feet. The individual ascending only looked like Sora. Ascending toward Riku was no Sora.

"Riku..." It exclaimed as it ascended. It's uncanny, icy accent upset Riku. It ended its ascending and initiated its attack on Riku. Riku didn't have time to execute out his weapon. "Individual," it exclaimed,"
"I've sent an associate of mine to lead your imperfect allies to their end."
"I inhibit it!" Riku exclaimed. "I oblige to tell them!"
"I will not allow that," it exclaimed. "If they uncover my arrangement, I oblige your impairment!" It opened its hand and then opened up an elfin obscure hole and threw Riku in.

***​

"Lightning?" Sora exclaimed, "What are you doing here?"
"Will your assemblage aid me on my expedition?" Lightning asked.
"Agreed?" Sora asked his associates.
"Agreed," they exclaimed in unison.
"Okay," Lightning exclaimed. She arranged her Gummie ship, and on they went.

***​

Unlike before, Riku ended up in a blackened area that appeared to go eternal. Riku could undergo the floor, but additionally it was approximating him flying. Accordingly, Riku immediately embarked on this place because he couldn’t do anything else. Riku ambled what seemed like hours. He didn’t know if he was going to be there forever, and Riku just gave up.
But then an intense illumination appeared in front of Riku’s eyes. Without indecision, he immediately stepped through this illumination unknown of what was going to occur to him.

***​

On the Gummi ship, Sora wondered wherever Lightning was taking them, so he asked. “I’ll inform you when we arrive,” she exclaimed. But Sora was suspicious about Lightning’s actions. Lightning acted too awkward. Unusually, the entire time they were on the Gummi ship, she didn’t say a word. She acted like she was in a trance—and Sora regretted going onboard with her.
“We arrived,” Lightning exclaimed. Sora was shocked. Lightning had her eyes set on Hollow Bastion.

Hollow Bastion?” Sora exclaimed, observing the alcazar. Sora examined the alcazar’s eerie architecture.
“I acquire an errand which I am insecurity end on my own. Accoutrements out!”
Sora and the assemblage accompanied amid Lightning annihilating Heartless that interfered their adventure. They all arrived at the alcazar, and the entrance arrested their way. “Sora, unlock the entrance.” Sora unlocked the entrance to the alcazar, and they all entered.
“And your obstacle is?” Sora asked, anticipating an answer.
“I have no obstacle,” Lightning exclaimed. “We have arrived at this alcazar for your annihilation.”
Sora and the assemblage were abashed.
“Annihilate us?” Sora exclaimed, “And the explanation is?”
“I’ve been asked by my…associate. Now come along, because he requests an accost.”
Sora and the assemblage had no alternative. They ignored an attack on Lightning, because they understood something was up with Lightning, and they accompanied amid Lightning until they arrived at their objective.

So does this qualify? I went back a couple of pages to see where the last story left off and just took it from there. I know some of the words don't start in vowels, but come on I'm the first person to do this in a while. It's my first fan fic so don't expect it to be good. (and its the KH1 version of hollow bastion to clarify)

Desired username: Almighty Hamster Overlord

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Hollow Bastion?” Sora exclaimed, observing the alcazar. Sora examined the alcazar’s eerie architecture.
“I acquire an errand which I am insecurity end on my own. Accoutrements out!”
Sora and the assemblage accompanied amid Lightning annihilating Heartless that interfered their adventure. They all arrived at the alcazar, and the entrance arrested their way. “Sora, unlock the entrance.” Sora unlocked the entrance to the alcazar, and they all entered.
“And your obstacle is?” Sora asked, anticipating an answer.
“I have no obstacle,” Lightning exclaimed. “We have arrived at this alcazar for your annihilation.”
Sora and the assemblage were abashed.
“Annihilate us?” Sora exclaimed, “And the explanation is?”
“I’ve been asked by my…associate. Now come along, because he requests an accost.”
Sora and the assemblage had no alternative. They ignored an attack on Lightning, because they understood something was up with Lightning, and they accompanied amid Lightning until they arrived at their objective.

Lightning escorted Sora and everyone else around Hollow Bastion. Lightning, eyeing Sora extensively, is intrigued by Sora's aloofness and oddness; it's as if Sora is experiencing an unusually enormous amount hidden memories inside of his heart. Lightning is about to ask Sora about his overall oddness with Hollow Bastion and if he is uncomfortable, but she analyzes the more acceptable idea that Sora is easily an idiot.
Eyeing them from atop Hollow Bastion, the Mysterious Figure and Maleficent are interested in the Machinations Unto Darkness of each other. Even if the Mysterious Figure is not endowing any information at all to the empirical empress of darkness, Maleficent is able to understand the Mysterious Figure through her heart. It is the idea of Maleficent and the Mysterious Figure to ambush Sora and Lightning and implant inside
of Lightning the idea that Sora is attempting to annihilate her. Maleficent and the Mysterious Figure intend to entrap Lightning in a situation involving the unenlightened ex-soldier ordering the ascension of the Eidolon Odin. The idea of Maleficent and the mysterious figure is to entrap the Eidolon in an enourmous ocean of darkness so that it evolves into an almighty Heartless, equivalent to the Heartless of Xehanort.
Maleficent was entertained with the idea of Sora engaging the Eidolon ineffectively, equating to the end of the keyblader. However, the Mysterious Figure was aware that Sora will overcome the encounter with the almighty Heartless; he is only interested with the Eidolon evolving into another Somebody in another world. Once the two entities of darkness agreed, Maleficent and the Mysterious Figure ordered a Corridor of Darkness to
escalate the beings of darkness to Sora and Lightning. Sora, engulfed in his overflowing memories of Kairi, identifies the Mysterious Figure as a Somebody from Kairi's existence in Radiant Garden. "It's as if I've encountered you ages ago," exclaimed Sora. Sora then experienced an important memory of Kairi, unknowingly in the areas of the Keyblade Graveyard. Kairi is on the earth, unconscious. The Mysterious Figure uses his keyblade
to eject the heart of Kairi; The Mysterious Figure then invents out of it a Heart of Pure Light and a Heart of Pure Darkness. "Are you entroubled in memories, keyblade wielder?" Uttered Maleficent, in an arrogant accent. Sora, with a heart eveloped with anger, impacted the Kingdom Key into the empress of darkness, enveloping her in agony. Lightning is about to aid Sora in engaging with Maleficent, but the Mysterious Figure inhibited the arousing,
enticing body and soul of Lightning; She is unable to attack. As Maleficent evolves into a dragon, Sora again experiences the annoying memories of Kairi. As Maleficent is about to end the existence of Sora, the keyblade evelops the keyblade's chosen one and the empress of darkness in an almighty light, ushering the two into the Staion of Awakening inside of Sora's heart. Also accompanying Sora in the encounter with Maleficent is Ventus, equipped with Wayward Wind. Maleficent,
enraged in anger, attempts to engulf the keybladers in darkness. However, Sora and Ventus end Maleficent with friendship energy.

(God damn, I think I used "Darkness" more times than it was used in the entire series)

Desired Username: Nayru's Love

Last edited:

Zeph

imp of the perverse

As Maleficent uttered her empty intimidations, the Friendship Energy emitted by our Keyblade Wielders utterly annihilated her. The evil enchantress’s ending yowl echoed in the air around our icons as they abruptly appeared again in Hollow Bastion. “I am awake!” Ventus exclaimed, inspecting his appendages alertly. “I’ve envisioned eternity...”
“Our ally is almost ensnared!” Sora yelled upon analyzing the existing encounter with Lightning. Unable to attack, their anxious ally actually implanted herself against Sora and Ven, embracing them once she was unshackled from the abhorrent irons. The Mysterious Figure on the other hand, had entirely evaporated and even though our allies intently examined the area, it was impossible to ascertain the image of the enigma.
“To the Keyblade Graveyard!" articulated one—Sora, in actuality.
“We ought to assemble with Terra and Aqua!” Ventus eloquently expressed immediately after the other’s idea. “As one, we will undoubtedly be an unstoppable army!”
Terra and Aqua?” inquired Lightning, “I am unaware of their existence. I have not acquired their acquaintance.”

The yellow-haired youth at once explained to his illustrious escort an exact account of his undertakings up until immediate instant. Lightning, with eyes intent upon said youth, imagined all of her own escapades and instantly united their hands.
“All for one,” she earnestly asserted. Upon which assertion her allies’ eyebrows ascended in uncertainty. “It is from The Three Musketeers,” she openly announced, appearing almost abashed. “I imagine that if we adopt this adage, it will serve to our extreme advantage.”
Sora, obviously, immediately agreed, and Ventus, in addition, approved (as soon as he understood, at least). And accordingly, our three allies arranged their hands one atop the other, before exclaiming all at once, “And one for all!”
After the avowal, Sora again insisted on immediately acquiring Kairi. Ventus, of course, assured them that it was absolutely essential to uncover Terra and Aqua at once—ahead of anything else! Lightning agreed with Ventus on this—expressing her idea of acquiring an extensive assemblage intended for the upcoming encounter with evil. Outranked and outnumbered, Sora unenthusiastically agreed; his empathy with Kairi was outstanding and exceeded all other intelligence he might otherwise have owned.

And so our idols entered their Gummi Ship and adventured into the outer universe in exploration of Terra and Aqua’s area of existing—in order to obtain Kairi, of course. After excessive arguing over where to arrive at first, they ended up allowing that the Dwarf Woodlands would be unsurpassed. Arriving at their end objective would not be an easy undertaking, so after arriving at the Mines they each equipped an Elixer—in order to be always operational.

Yet the Mines were empty; not even one individual was uncovered. But their eager emotions were not abated, and they aimed at the Cottage of the Seven Dwarfs instead. Sora had arrived on this ecosphere; neither, indeed, had Lightning. And so Ventus was appointed their escort as they attempted another outing and endeavored to amble across the environment. As they ambled they overtook an alliance of undersized inhabitants. “It is the Dwarfs!” announced Ventus as he attempted to oppress amusement.

Desired name: Zeph

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member

As an adventure dawns on Sora and his friends’ adventure, a new one awaits. Sora sat next to Riku and Kairi watching the sun set among the endless body of ocean. The boy lay back with his hands tucked underneath him and groaned, “This really takes me back.”
Riku glanced back at Sora and asked him, “How so?”
Sora stared at Riku and then Kairi. He pulled himself back up and asked, “Remember when we were little kids, Riku and how we used to pretend that we were sword fighting?”
Riku developed a giant, goofy smirk, “Yeah, I remember. You were always the one that got your butt kicked.”
Kairi added, “And, I would always laugh after you two sprawled.”
Riku turned back to the sunset and stared at it. His goofy grin disappeared and was replaced by a serious frown. “Then, the Heartless came and invaded our worlds. We were separated and I was completely disillusioned that darkness was the only way to get Kairi’s heart back.”
Sora noticed the sad tone in Riku’s words. He got to his feet and walked over to the boy’s side. “Listen Riku, no need to dwell on the past. The important thing to remember is that you eventually came back to your senses and we both saved Kairi, the other princesses, and many other people and worlds from being overtaken by the darkness.”
Riku turned around to face his perky friend. His grin reappeared. “You always know how to treat a guy up, Sora,” Riku replied nearly chuckling as he punched the brunette in the side.
“Hey guys,” Kairi called.
Sora and Riku turned around to see the strawberry-blonde perched upon a road made from the white sand of the beach. The road led into town. “Let’s head back, guys,” Kairi bellowed with her two hands formed into a microphone.
Riku turned to face Sora. He had a familiar pride look in his sea-green eyes. “Hey, how about a race,” Riku asked.
“I dunno, Riku,” Sora answered, but was interrupted by the sound of running feet.
Sora got up and chased after his haughty friend. “No fair, Riku, you’re cheating,” the brunette complained.
“What’s wrong, Sora, are you giving up already?” Riku asked. “I thought you were stronger than that.”
Riku stopped and teased his slow friend. Sora chuckled as he started running, “Get real, and look at which one of us is winning.”
Sora passed Riku by and ran down the sandy road into town. The brunette said to the white-haired boy, “Looks like you have to do my homework that I missed for the pass two years, Riku.”
Riku sighed.

As night progressed on the mainland of Destiny Islands, Sora slept in his room. Something he hadn’t done in what felt like a lifetime. He lay on his side gazing at the blue paint, the star-shaped lamp, the toys, and the small dresser he had since he was five. Sora turned on his back and stared at the white ceiling and then the window. Memories of his past flashed through his mind. He released a sigh as he heard the sound of wave’s crash against the rocks that sat below his house.
“Nothing has really changed,” Sora said to himself.
He turned back on his side and saw the paper with a mouse-shaped seal on it. Earlier that day, while Sora was on the beach playing with Riku and Kairi, a bottle had been swept on the coast. Kairi went over to the letter and picked it up. She undid the cap of the bottle and unfolded the letter. Kairi began reading the letter and pulled it back down and said to Sora, “This is for you and Riku.”
Riku took the letter from Kairi’s hand. He walked over to Sora and the two boys began to read it. A moment later, Riku faced Sora and said, “We need to leave soon.”
“But, we just got back,” the brunette complained.
“It’s no problem, I’ll wait for you two,” she said as she walked over to Sora and handed him her lucky charm. “Be sure to bring it back.”
Sora smirked, “I promised.”
As Sora slept in his bed, tears dripped out of his sockets. “I promise Kairi, I’ll bring it back”. He observed the letter and said, “Whatever the king said I’ll always come back.”
I'd really like it if my story can get approved. I would like to be called Fractured_Heart628.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

Continued on from where Luppi left off
~~~~~
Alas, upon the inquiring of Terra, Aqua, or, Kairi’s arrival to the Dwarves Cottage, their acquaintances informed them of their absolute absence. Their apologies and expressions of empathy were all they could offer, and so their assemblage ambled onward from the Cottage, infinite aspiration aiding them on their avenue of an-overall appearing-irretrievable-adventure to aid Aqua, Terra, and, Kairi. The ensemble’s onward advancement escorted them to an oddly oppressive apple-tree-wood. The overpowering ecosphere only intensified their ensemble’s unhappy, inner-emotional anguish.

Lightning’s avid eyes equaled in on an eerie appearing Oak. Its overall inaptness gave the impression of an in-general unsafe arrangement of emerald, acerbically arrow-outline. In spite of the atmosphere, the eeriness was ersatz in association to the tear-inducing aftermath of their ostensibly impossible incident. Terra and Aqua weren’t established associates of Lightning, yet the air of unhappiness was accurately impossible to be unaware of, and as Ventus’ woeful aura, in essence, was unsuccessful in evaporating at all–as would be expected–extended on to Lightning.

Lightning’s eyes had up until then evaded Ventus and or Sora, but she was exempted of any other existence in eyesight, and so her eyes’ intended focus extended to include Ventus and Sora. Ventus’ usually animated, aquatic eyes were now insipid, obscuring overcasts instead. Even the young Keybearer’s optimistically upbeat advance appeared as unpromising as their outlook. Sora, on the other hand, emerged as though the impossible was achievable, as though it were only another obstacle in their avenue. Unconquerable was an unknown idea as it appeared for Sora. Lightning’s idea was only inveterate once the young Keyblade Wielder announced his intentions.
“I dunno about you all, but imagine things aren’t as awful as they appear. Terra and Aqua, and Kairi are out and about in the universe somewhere or another; all we’ve to do is acquire the exact place. It’s as easy as that!”

Ventus examines Sora with imprecise uncertainty, and at the end agrees as an undersized extension of his lips up-turning until an all out expression of amusement escaped. At the initial instant Lightning imagined the amusement wasn’t from optimism, and then Lightning sat her eyes on Sora’s amusing expression, and she was incapable of intercepting the laughter it ended in.

“Yeah,” Ventus answered, with upmost earnest, “Let’s get ‘em back!” Lightning and Sora exchanged indomitable expressions with Ventus. Their ensemble’s adventure would end in Aqua, Kairi and Terra’s arrival.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Affliction of anguished-woe cast aside, the assemblage advanced on only to uncover the extended absence of their astray friends. With the established absence Lightning, Sora, and Ventus returned to the Gummi Ship and were off.

Advancing at extreme speeds the ensemble entered the unifying universe, in which all-bearing Worlds answered the echoes emitted by the easily identifiable Gummi Ship's engine. Lightning expertly examined the available avenue options, and at one they were on their way. Ventus and Sora occupied the oval--which was the exact opposite of opaque--and observed as darkness went by. Almost at once a World came into eyesight, only easier to identify as all of their eyes became accustomed to the inkiness of the darkness outside. Ventus exclaimed immediately, "Mysterious Tower?! Master Merlin?!" Sora oberserved Ventus' outburst as Lightning agreed with his exclamation.

"Yes, it is of the upmost importance for you to overcome any obstacles and find your friends, is it not? Merlin my aid us." Lightning eyed Ventus for a n instant and understood his outburst had in fact been of enlightenment of a past interaction. The Gummi Ship's advance had ended for awhile.
_____
This was actually pretty fun. A good writing excersice anyways. It's 587 words I think...
If it works the new username I'd like is: Lumen et ignem

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

The assemblage arrived at Mysterious Tower, the area Master Merlin inhabited. Sora already identified Lightning’s idea to assert to Master Merlin, but Sora established Merlin’s advice unexplained, as Sora apperceived that Merlin always accumulated small, inconsequential advice at another affair. Sora eyed the alcazar. In awe, Sora only assumed exactly the explanation Merlin aspired an area akin to the alcazar, except Sora also acquired Merlin to be an unexplained anomaly, and as the assemblage advanced to the alcazar’s impression Sora arrested the idea, as the assemblages’ objective is important. Under Lightning’s escort, the assemblage entered the Mysterious Tower and advanced Master Merlin’s Sorcerer’s Chamber. Sora entered the Chamber, awaiting Merlin’s advice, and after all acquire the area Terra, Aqua, and Kairi are in. Sora altered his excited expression to an upset one, as the anomaly in Merlin’s are in actuality existed Maleficent’s assistant, Pete.
Obviously amused, Pete eyed the assemblage in an amusing approach, as Pete would if an objective was achieved. “Pete!” Lightning exclaimed. As Lightning not at all ever acquainted Pete, the assemblage informed Lightning of the endeavoring attempts to annoy Sora at every angle. Although Pete would always be unsuccessful at the attempts, Sora affirmed Pete was an annoyance even so.
Master Merlin!” Sora exclaimed, “Affirm us of Merlin’s area!” If Merlin is unavailable, the assemblage’s objective to acquire Terra, Aqua, and Kairi will eventually alter into obsolescence. Pete always was unsuccessful at these akin events, and Sora was unsure in Pete’s apparent incarcerate of Master Merlin, as Merlin educated Mickey Mouse. “Answer, annoying irritation!” Sora proceeded to advance at Pete and enclosed Kingdom Key as Sora aimed it at Pete. “Uttering insincere insults is not an astute action.” Eyeing Pete, Sora advanced to the assemblage, obviously angry. Ventus, eyeing the affair, was eager to attack Pete at any instant. “I’ll award the assemblage Merlin if you achieve an objective I’m about to offer,” Sora, who assumed of acquiring Terra, Aqua, and Kairi, even acknowledged the odd offer.
After all, asking Sora to accomplish an objective was extremely odd. Usually Pete attacks or imagines an attack—Pete, even only asking an objective that the team should accomplish, astonished Sora. “I ask for Maleficent’s return. I attempted it, and the attempt is unsuccessful in each effort.” Out of all the objectives, Maleficent’s apparent arrival, even after Maleficent immediately was annihilated, was an awful objective to even imply.
Ahead of Sora, Lightning exclaimed, “And the acts to achieve the objective are?” Sora eyed Lightning with upmost uncertainty. Pete enclosed what Sora assumed to be Maleficent’s attire. “Hollow Bastian is the intention. Arrive, and I’ll explain the objective.”
Afterword, Pete advanced to the exit and evaporated. The assemblage assumed Pete’s offer will end up in an ambush. Acquiring Terra, Aqua, and Kairi was overshadowed by the extrication of Master Merlin, as if not for Merlin the objective to acquire Terra, Aqua, and Kairi will end up being useless. As the assemblage of Lightning, Sora, and Ventus entered the gummi ship, the assemblage eyed the Mysterious Tower, eager to acquire the Master’s acquaintance.

Okay, this took me a while to do, and was funner than the last time I tried. I really hope this qualifies because I really want my name changed.

Desired username: Delsan

Last edited:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Lightning, Sora and Ventus advancing on the endless adventure to acquire Terra, Aqua and Kairi, arrived at Hollow Bastion. As the gummy ship opens itself up to the empty alleyways of Hollow Bastion, the adventurers explore the immediate area, unaware of the unusually annoying enemy approaching. Expecting an ambush, the unsure assemblage evoked the armaments equipped as Pete arrived at the inevitable encounter. “Arms away I ask!” exclaimed Pete, appearing abruptly. “I explain only if the armaments are away.” An eerie air entered the area as Pete explained the objective. “Our objective is everywhere. It is everlasting.” An extremely evil aura emanated around Pete as he advanced in the explanation. “It is darkness.”

Darkness?” asked Ventus, expectant of an elaborate explanation. The idea of darkness as the objective astonished the ears of the adventurer. Pete answered, as asked “Exactly. After all, Maleficent only exists alongside it. The objective is an easy one. To erect an entrance into The Realm of Darkness and allow the escape of the evil enchantress.” The adventurers exhaled an air of extreme exhaustion. The idea of acquainting Master Merlin edged impossible, including obtaining Terra the earthshaker, and Aqua and Kairi, equals in aquatic identities. “And expound the idea of expelling Maleficent, as I am uneasy about our objective.” asked Lightning. “An exponentially enormous amount of Heartless assembled is the obvious asking. I am unable, as an underling of Maleficent to evoke the amount.” “Asking us is unwise, our light is the opposite of the asked energy,” explained Sora. “I am aware. I ask of the keyblade wielder an additional evoker of darkness: one able and available. I ask the assistance of Riku.” Sora opened up about the absent ally, “I’ve encountered Riku only once after the assault on The World That Never Was.”

An exhausted Riku ended the afternoon’s assault on the endless army of Heartless and escaped into the enormous Olympus Colosseum. “It is incredible, the awesome energy emitted as the Heartless attack. I almost effortlessly ended the onslaught until a Shadow attacked an opening.” As Riku addressed the imperfections of the assault, Hercules approached the apparent outsider. “Optimism is an essential attribute on an adventure!” Hercules exclaimed epically. Riku acknowledged insolently “It is?” An awkward aura enveloped the encounter until Hercules added, “A keyblade I am analyzing on the earth... I assume I am encountering an ally of Sora?” “The keyblade the eye examines is addressed as Way to the Dawn and the alliance of Sora and I is almost unheard of. I am alone.” Riku attempts at escaping the optimistic Hercules until the audio of an engine entered the area. It is a gummy ship, the exact one of Sora, Lightning and Ventus. As the assemblage arrives, Hercules announces “Phil! Our junior-hero is arriving at our Olympus Colosseum once again!” Riku interjects, “It is understandable, Sora is always asking of the aid of an ally. Although, I am usually incorrect” As the gummy ship unlocks itself, the easygoing avocations of Riku indefinitely end.

Now THAT was a challenge. 502 words.

Desired Name: Souji Seta

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

As the gummi ship adhering Lightning, Ventus and Sora alighted on Olympus Coliseum an attention of aleviation overwhelmed Sora as the Keyblade Master identified the ally. "It's Riku!" Sora exclaimed as the gummi ship entryway opened. Out of an area of the Darkness, Hades' watch dog Cerberus, unleashed all of its' anguish. "Is Cerberus ever enchained?" An angered Hercules exclaimed. "Oh, Wonder Breath, I only apprehend Cerberus as an infliction." Hades outwardly alleged amongst the accumulation of upholders of the Light although unable of examination.

Ventus and Lightning are oblivious of the area and are unaware of the abilities of its' enemy and the abstruse utterance unable of its' inception. "Anyone able of explaining anything?" An unknowing Ventus asked. "It's Cerberus." Hercules explained, "It's Hades' advocate of the Underworld and if Hades is involved it isn't acceptable!" In the inside of the abashing Cerberus escalates at Ventus. "It’s abaft of Ven!" exclaimed Lightning. Hercules, able of acting expeditious of Lightning expected of Hercules' unnatural energy acquired Ventus and evades Cerberus' attack easily allowing Lightning's evade.

"I anticipated Jerkules of extricating an exposed innocent." Hades annoyingly exclaimed at the Hero. "I am aghast of abhorrence, Hades!", Hercules angrily expressed. "Anger is the entryway of Darkness. It is exceeding of ignoring Hades.", Riku explained in an orderly intonation. "Riku is the alias of the Keyblade Master? Sora outwardly articulates about Riku on infinite occasions. Even as individually I am unacquainted it is obvious Riku is the alias of this Keyblade Master. It is adventitious of upholding Sora's alliance." Hercules enviously exclaimed.

"Uh, everyone? If it isn't an intricate amount of inconvenience, I urgently acquire aid!", Ventus exclaimed as Cerberus advanced of attacking Ventus. "Oh, uneasiness isn't anything of importance, Ven, I've annihilated Cerberus along only Donald and Goofy. Cerberus is an easy end alongside everyone else among us!" Sora expressed eagerly. "Ah, indeed Cerberus is accusable of insuccess, although Cerberus is alternating in it's extremity!", Hades exclaimed in an ecstatic accent. Almost immediately after Hades ended articulating Cerberus evaporated into a enormous inklike exhuast. The Darkness advanced of enormous extension almost encompassing up the entire Coliseum.

"Uh Herc? Is Cerberus always able of executing an action as odd as indicated?", asked an unknowing Sora. "I admit it is a unique ability! I almost assume Hades opened all the Darkness in Cerberus' Heart. I assume Hades used the indicated as an endwise utility." Hercules exclaimed. The oblivious upholders of Light advanced on in antipathy as the exhaust embodied an alternate appearance. An undaunted Hades evidently erect atop of the Coliseum elatedly announced, "I'd enjoy experiencing Wonder Boy escape Cerberus' alternate entity! Cerberus, unleash the energy inside of the Heart and annihilate Hercules!" In an unruffled address Hades exults of the idea and exclaims, "I'll amply acknowledge Maleficent if the extent of Maleficent's aim is efficacious. Even if Maleficent is an adamant one the Darkness isn't an alien art of the occultist."

As the ink adorn obscurity advanced abutting of its' emancipation Sora arranged the Keyblade and adapted of the upcoming asssault.

Edit: Fixed it up properly. That took MUCH longer than the first time.

Desired username: Reagan Rayden

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

Continuing from (formerly)Armos' post.

Cerberus arose an ongoing assault in imminent acrimony against the warriors of light extant. Amidst an arduous offense, affixed are Hercules, Sora, Ventus, Lightning, and Riku. Light as acting indications of affirmation. An evasion as Cerberus' attack amalgamated amongst its other arches. Emitting dark embers amidst its open arches, an echo escalated. Darkness! Eyes open, unable upon imminent aversion away, heartless arose under an unearthed darkness. Awry, our warriors of light are unwavering and inspect the excitement and affirmation of heartless on the offensive.

"Uh, as an evasion of any other injuries, is it an option...evacuation?" an unsure Ventus exclaimed. A keyblade emancipated Sora insisted in an act of intransigence. "Afraid of an exiguous amount of heartless Ven?" exclaimed the keyblade master in opposition. As Hades' exumed even eagerly aggravated initially, the underworld's avarice unyielding Olympus infused inside Cerberus' unlocked darkness. Heartless attacked, in abundance of dark entities, an assemblage ensued.

The light wielders advanced aggressively, amidst abandoning heart arrest the heartless. In any other incident, to affray is important, endless often are the enemies. "Anyone in agreement of an amalgamation!" exclaimed Sora. Encircled, an escape or overwhelming attack is ideal. Hades' intrinsic amusement echoed amidst the Olympus Coliseum. "Cerberus' annihilate the light wielders, AHAHAHAHA!"

Lightning, undermined and underestimated assumed the open, adamantly. "I've an idea." accost Lightning's armor arm, an initiation of a summon "Odin!" exclaimed Lightning in ownership of an illuminating orb. Ascension of Odin, a summon of Lightning's assuming the open alongside the warriors of light. Odin's initial operation, intention, incite an incision upon an aggregate Cerberus. Its attacks, almost endless upon Lightning's impulse and urge. "I'll address the heartless, Cerberus, and Hades'. Escape, an order I in exigence in utterance again."

Adamantly Lightning alongside Odin entered the open intrepidly. Sora, Ventus, and Riku averted as Hercules assisted Lightning. A hero's oath after all.

Intuition invested an intervention as an undeterred assemblage of keybladers escaped almost unnoticed. Indeed an amazing effort, on an opposite observation, an erasure in odds. Lightning and Hercules are in the abode of Hades' anger. Askew, Sora's afflictions emerged in unrequited indecision of an opted accord unjust of individual ownership. An uncertainty upon the keyblade master of kingdom key. "Any other option...Lightning, Hercules..." Sora's emotions irrefutable in apparent angst. Riku's arm arose over, extended upon Sora. "Embrace destiny. Lightning and Hercules are ok." exclaimed an uplifting and ambient Riku. Easy, in other worlds? Arrest an idea of an idled and impertinent entity and one is aware of Olympus Coliseum's own underworld overlord, Hades.

Inside ashes and embers, awoken, unmarred; Hades in aggravation as its embers exploded upon Hades' arch. "Abolish. Annihilate. Keyblade underdogs!" an alarmed Hades initiated an affray against the keybladers. Embers aloft, under Hades' attack. In opposition, the keybladers isolated in accordance immediately. Attacking an infuriated Hades all at once! "Dark Firaga!" exclaimed Riku amidst an open apperceive. A magic entailment ensued as Sora initiated a keyblade ability strike raid and Ventus an A-rank spell, Salvation. As the entourage of attacks eloped, Hades aghast, and ignited in aggregate embers in aegis. "Uuuaaaaaaaahh!" an engulfed Hades' expedited in agony. Interested, in an indistinct artifact, the hades cup, the keybladers encircled Hades' at enlightened ease. In any effort of alternative escape, the assemblage all extended keyblades. It in all, interested each in a opened interval, Hades' almost abolished our hero's hearts.

Upon the other end, Lightning and Hercules appeared at ease as the others are in the occupant expanse. Cerberus and its arches, exhausted and immobile. Admittedly an evil about its arches, ambiguous, arcane, and unexplored. Hercules' exerted an allocation of unrelenting aptitude. Cerberus underneath Hercules only avast and overturned into an aerial outside of the Olympus Coliseum.

```````

revised. repost.

12/7/11 - My post prior to this was filled.
guess I'll reserve this for whenever.

Last edited:

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Continuing form The citrus cult's post

After exiting the Olympus coliseum the entourage of adventurers arrived at mysterious tower oblivious of Petes intentions.Sora insist everyone attack if uncertain of aegis and explore the area around mysterious tower.Anxiety and uncertainty increased as the warriors of light arrived at the entryway unaware of an emanate afterglow of darkness assembling around a unmistakable orb attached around Ventus's overcoat, Riku instantaneously observed an incognito outline of Sora in the entryway and opted into occupying the entrance.Sora , Lightning and Ven agreeably ascended up the Mysterious tower ingenuous of Rikus eccentric offer.

As Sora and the others approached Yen sids study, an angered Pete ambushed the adventurers ordering eight shadow heartless upon the unsuspecting assemblage"attack all of em!"Pete exclaimed. Sora instinctively ordered Thunder upon the eight shadow heartless igniting and annihilating all eight using one attack. Ventus uttered "end of the avenue Pete!" as Ventus impaled the Keyblade into Pete unremittingly until Petes ultimate annihilation into darkness once again. Sora and Lighting impatiently erupted into Yen sids study "Yen sid!" Sora exclaimed "Yen Sid obviously isn't around, idiot" Vanitas answered instantly. Ven attempted to intervene and aid Sora,except Ventus and Lightning appeared immobilized.

Sora
immediately acquired the Keyblade and engaged Vanitas until Vanitas uttered"I'm out." Vanitas expeditiously evaporated into darkness as Riku erupted into Yen sids study inhaling abnormally as Riku approached Ventus and apprehended the orb and eradicated it using the way to dawn keyblade.Sora ,alongside Lightning and Ven, all evaporated exempt Riku who once again endured the unpleasant emotions of abandonment.

Impoverished and alone, Riku apathetically opened a dark pathway and entered. As Riku ambled along the darkness aimlessly until Riku encountered a mysterious figure. Riku unhurriedly approached and asked the mysterious figure"Is it over" The Mysterious figure answered "almost."as the mysterious figure initiated an exchange of addled expressions. The dark margin appeared inviting and unwelcoming all at once.The mysterious figure advanced across the dark margin as if the mysterious figure acquired an idea of escape.The abnormal eerie atmosphere of the dark margin applied an indescribable emotion inside of Riku, an emotion almost as influential as Darkness itself. After awhile, Riku obtained an idea, an escape out of the darkness.

Sora,Lightning and Ventus all awoke alongside King Mickey in the world that never was."Riku is alright!" King Mickey assured everyone." I'm afraid it's almost over" Sora uttered. "Riku isn't alright" King Mickey already anticipated Sora's input. "Alright! I'll open a door to light! "exclaimed King mickey. Sora's eyes enlarged "I'll ease him over!" Sora explained. "I'll enter the door to light and I'll invite him in" King Mickey agreeably opened up a door to light. Sora inserted the Keyblade and alerted Riku of the door to light"RIKU,!"exclaimed Sora "King Micky is alright!" Riku ignored Sora and aimed the way to dawn keyblade at the mysterious figure. "Riku!?" uttered Sora."I'ts over Sora!" "I am in a euphoric emptiness!"Riku exclaimed. "Riku!, enter the door to light!" Sora alerted the mysterious figure and the door to light evaporated.

The end.
513 words

desired username:

I haven't decided yet.

Last edited:

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

Continuing from Ova:

The Mysterious Figure’s attention immediately altered onto Sora, and after an abrupt instant the enigmatic apparition inspected Riku once again. “I’m afraid any intervention is impossible, Riku.” And after the utterance, the Mysterious figure once again opened a Dark Margin and unflinchingly evaporated into it.

Instantaneously after the encounter, an afar outburst, almost inaudible, arrived upon the assembly of adventurer’s ears. “A heartless, undoubtedly.” Observed King Mickey. “It is almost upon us” uttered Lightning, unsheathing the Blazefire Saber. Sora eyed the earth, indifferent of the approaching opposition. “Riku… Is everything okay?” asked Sora, intensely unnerved at the aforementioned exchange. “It’s unimportant” insisted Riku, obviously interested in other affairs entirely. “Eyes on the air!” advised Lightning, on edge. The other Warriors of Light attended the advice, and upon examining air, acknowledged an accumulation of darkness amassing.

“It’s enormous!” exclaimed Ventus, in awe of the arriving Heartless’s amplitude. As the incubus of a Heartless emerged out of the inside of the Darkness, an awareness of aversion arrived in the air. And although the archfiend aroused anxiety and uneasiness into the Warriors of Light’s essence, the assemblage of allies upheld its audacity, even in the opposition of the aggressive evil. The immense Heartless unfurled its abnormally extensive appendages, exposing alarmingly acute edges attached onto each. As the entity emerged entirely out of the interior of the darkness, obstacles of occult origin encumbered every available exit. “It appears escaping isn’t an option anymore” imparted Riku, anticipating the imminent affray.

Ventus attempted the initial attack, and unaided in the untactful assault, experienced the extreme, undivided exasperation of the antagonistic enemy. In only one impact, Ventus endured extreme injury, immobilizing any additional action. “Ven!” exclaimed Sora, as the abused ally unconsciously idled on the earth. Riku urged the arrest of any added impetuous or impulsive activity. “If overcoming the opposition is our aspiration, unwavering unity in our actions is imperative.” The Warriors of Light, intrepid and unafraid, invested in each other’s assistance and initiated the onslaught.

Sora aimed and unleashed a firaga upon the heartless, and obtained the adversary’s attention. Although the attack inflicted only insignificant affliction, it allowed King Mickey and Riku an opening. Encircling the incubus and ascending into the air, the acquaintances unleashed an unending array of overwhelming attacks. The heartless, enduring the intense affront, averted the assailment and aroused other inferior heartless out of the earth. Lightning instantly addressed the arrivals using an array of Ruin attacks, and in an instant the animals experienced an untimely end.

“The heartless’s energy is ebbing!” affirmed King Mickey, observing the enemy’s injuries inflicted in the earlier altercation. The aggregation of adventurers advanced upon the opposing evil, and in absolute unison, the Warriors of Light unleashed an ultimate assault, ushering the evil into oblivion. The altercation assuredly over, Sora and the others aided the impaired ally. Ventus, even after experiencing an intense assault, arose in agony. “I am uninjured” insisted Ven, although appearing otherwise. Assisting Ventus up and along, the Warriors of Light adventured onward into the unfriendly avenues.

Desired username: Apostle

Pretty sure everything follows the rules. This was actually pretty dang fun, although writing a KH fanfic was kinda hard considering I don’t really follow the series anymore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back