• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Username Change Request Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Re: Username change request thread.

Wait, so every word had to start with a vowel with the exception of articles and proper nouns? The Rule said to make a post starting with vowels, so I made the post starting with a vowel. Oh fuck this. Disregard the post and continue from the last one if necessary. I don't need a name change that badly, lol.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Wait, so every word had to start with a vowel with the exception of articles and proper nouns? The Rule said to make a post starting with vowels, so I made the post starting with a vowel. Oh f.uck this. Disregard the post and continue from the last one if necessary. I don't need a name change that badly, lol.

It was said Shamdeo wants us to work for the name change, I'd say your only other option is a name change.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

Nah, too much of an effort. Besides, I think I'm doing him a favor anyway. The whole reason he made this rule is because changing a name is probably a tedious process and he doesn't wanna be bombarded with people asking him for one all the time, so he made this knowing that a good portion of the members wouldn't want one badly enough to go through this process. I didn't mind writing something because I thought only the first word had to start with a vowel, but if every word has to start with one, then it's gonna take way too long to come up with something coherent. Don't need the change that badly.

State

Awards

Uhh…just wondering, but…how do I properly ask how to change my username? I want to change it to MaPS. How long can a username be?

In order to get a name change, you must:
+ Become a Premium member (in other words, have 1000 posts).
Check.

+ Compose a post of no less than 500 words only starting with vowels.
Do this.
+ It's going to be a Kingdom Hearts fanfiction, so therefore it must be Kingdom Hearts-themed.
+ Proper nouns are allowed provided there are Kingdom Hearts related (e.g; Sora, Riku, Keyblade.) Bold them when you use them.
+ Articles are allowed "a, and, the" since they're intrinsic to natural speech and writing.
+ Posts must be spellchecked, and grammar must be ok. (We'll let some things slide given the vowels rule.)
+ This is a story. Therefore you must read the previous post and post chronologically what happens afterwards.
+ No complaining or peanut gallery. If the staff accepts the post, then the staff accepts it.
+ Staff get namechanges whenever they want. It's a perk.
+ Rules are subject to change if I see fit. You will be notified.
+ If you have a question about what's acceptable in the post, feel free to ask.
Keep in mind all of this.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

[Continued from Nyangoro]

Chernabog apparently awaited Sora and the array of allies accompanying the adolescent. The Demon of Bald Mountain awakened an astounding arsenal of undead enemies, ambushing the Heroes of Light. The enormous entity uproared, ensnaring the exit in Darkness.
"Annoying asshole!" Exclaimed the aggravated Sora. Chernabog evaporated into the air, announcing it's exit. The army of evil impatiently attacked the Heroes of Light. "Reflectga!" announced Riku, as Lightning entered the Sentinel Paradigm, using Protectga in order to assist Riku's Magick. All of the enemies imploded, Souls emptied into The Underworld as Riku and Lightning's Reflect Spell exploded.
"Impossible...!" King Mickey asserted,
"It's obviously otherwise." Lightning added.

"Insects," Uttered the enigmatic Mysterious Figure, "Unable to eliminate Chernabog and Hades' insignificant underlings. I eradicated them only to assure our agenda's advancement, almost ended as the idiots I am unfortunately elaborating experiment using our only opportunity to-" The omnipotent entity ended the imminent unraveling of their agenda, "Excuse this unintelligent attitude. In essence, I am essentially an idiot." The Mysterious Figure opened a Dark Corridor, "Heroes of Light, the answers are in an area assuredly unexpected. The unknown entered the Dark Corridor, exiting The Underworld as the entrance is obliterated.
"Our exit is inaccessible!" The astonished Sora exaggerated.

Riku also opened a Dark Corridor,
"Riku! Ansem's Kingdom Hearts Decoder erased the Darkness in your Heart!" The addled Sora announced,
"I assume another entity is altering Time itself." Riku added admirably,
"The Mysterious Figure is an obvious idea," Lightning implied,
"It appears that Time is against us, although, as the odds are increasingly unfavorable, it only enhances us, as it allows us to evolve our Bodies, Souls and especially our Hearts." Added the optimistic King Mickey.

"Alright, as the only apparent offense in The Worlds' interest, the only option is to act onward." Lightning answered,
"It appears that optimism is expanding everywhere, Mickey." Riku indicated,
"Obviously, His Majesty always influences us!" Affirmed an equally optimistic Sora.
"Then all of us are to escape immediately." Asserted Riku. Riku opened another Dark Corridor,
"Is everyone in order?" King Mickey asked,
"Undoubtedly!" Answered Sora,
"Alright everybody, exit onward!" King Mickey exclaimed ecstatically as the Heroes of Light used the Dark Corridor and entered The World That Never Was.

As they arrived outside of The Castle That Never Was, Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed immediately abounded the Heroes of Light in abundance. A Neoshadow attacked Lightning, a Sorcerer aggrieved Riku, and a Buckle Bruiser assailed King Mickey.
"Alright everyone! Use the Keyblades!" asserted Sora urgently,
"They aren't arriving!" Announced an annoyed Riku,
"Lightning! Use the Gunblade!"
"I'm unable to use the Paradigms and the Gunblade is gone!" Lightning enunciated,
"The Timestream is altering!" Riku exclaimed, "The Heartless and Nobodies are the only enemies that exist in The World That Never Was, the Mysterious Figure unleashed them! This isn't only unlikely, this is impossible!"

The Sorcerer entrapped Riku using it's Magic, the Neoshadow incapacitated Lightning and the Buckle Bruiser advanced on and abducted King Mickey.
"It's useless..." An undetermined Sora uttered, enemies advancing in on the Keyblade Wielder

"It is important to us that this is accepted information."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

517 words, the story had one word that began with the letter Y, but Y is sometimes a vowel and everything else followed the rules accordingly.

Name reserved.

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

If you're serious about this name change, I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're behind all that trolling just so I could give myself a very convenient excuse to ban you.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

If you're serious about this name change, I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're behind all that trolling just so I could give myself a very convenient excuse to ban you.

You can see my IP and you know it wasn't me, it's fair game.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Fine, I was kidding anyway, everyone was in an uproar about the orphan so I was making a bad joke. Can I get another name?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

protip: don't ask for something stupid unless you are up for the consequences of that stupidity

State

Awards

Hey, Staff. I was wondering if I have to go through the username change request policy of writing a short story. My case: I want two letters added to my username at the end (im), as in, Seraphim. Would that change warrant to follow the guidelines you established?​

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

I uh.... yeah, I did that fan-fic about two years ago and I never cashed in on it. Don't know if it's still applicable or not but I'll try anyway.

I used to be Byronic Hero before this last change to, well what it is now, but if I could go back to BH that'd be great.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Can I have my username changed if it isn't anything stupid like past events?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back