• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

User name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

Not really very inportent, but can you change your user name? If you can, i might just correct the spelling in mine, or i might change it all together coz now that i think of it, Sanctuary sounds kind of corney. What do you think.
Thanks.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
1k = 1000 posts, there's a sticky about username changes in announcements which i suggest you read...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It doesn't matter, because you have to get 1,000 posts and become a Premium Member to get a username change. Might as well just ignore the spelling mistake until you get 1,000 posts

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought you were saying that they might have been premium before, but they got thier posts revoked or something, sorry....I get like dyslexic when I'm tired

Err, anyway...so you were talking aobut yourself right? Well the reason your post count went down was because the Forum Insanity and New-Mebers sections no longer increase post count, so any post you made there was taken from your post count

As for getting a name change, perhaps if you ask nicely maybe an Admin will let you get a name change, but as of now you are not a premium member (The red username is only there because you used to be a premium member)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back