• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Useful Information

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Wow, it's been a while since I started a thread. Anyway, there's some extra information from that new Nomura interview page if anyone didn't notice. I believe Olivia at Heartstation translated those parts where it talks about the Xehanort Report locations and such. It does contain some spoilers of course so far from what I read, so I'll post the link.

Sorry if anyone already posted this or if this was known already, just close the thread if that's the case. I didn't notice any threads on this.

Credit goes to Heartstation
BBS Articles from Famitsu Weekly | HEARTSTATION.ORG

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
awesome xD
lets see what he says about terra and why they cant wield the damn keyblade >_<

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I don't know if anyone who knows japanese would like to look through the scans to see if there's any new information.

Yuuki

i dont think so otherwise heartstation would translate it =/

Z

Zulkir

awesome xD

I thought it's because his memories were sealed.

I think of summoning a keyblade like some incantation for magic, if you don't remember how, you won't be able to do it.

Problem is Roxas and Xion were able to do it and were even sort of confused on how they did it, so there must be more.

Maybe that heart sealing sealed his ability to summon the blade as well.

O

Oberon

I thought it's because his memories were sealed.

I think of summoning a keyblade like some incantation for magic, if you don't remember how, you won't be able to do it.

Problem is Roxas and Xion were able to do it and were even sort of confused on how they did it, so there must be more.

Maybe that heart sealing sealed his ability to summon the blade as well.
That was my initial thought as well. I think it does mostly have something to do with Xehanort in Terra's body losing his memories, then losing himself and creating a heartless/nobody of himself.

His heartless also couldn't use it either, remember. lol

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
awesome xD

That's obvious, Terra lost his memories, therefore he forgot how to wield a keyblade therefore he can't wield it. Simple as that.

MeggieKeyblader

That's obvious, Terra lost his memories, therefore he forgot how to wield a keyblade therefore he can't wield it. Simple as that.

But if it were that simple, don't you think Nomura would've said it? He's trying to keep it a secret, so it might be something big.

Gawd, there's so much stuff between BbS and KH1 that need explaining.

Yuuki

dont think so. both master xehanort and terra have keyblades and yet xehanort was unable to use it. if it was that simple then why is nomura keeping it a secret? why not just say its because he lost his memories?

Samhain

Bronze Member
because nomura wants us think.

do you know how many times he refuses to ever state in interviews whether roxas has a heart or not? its pretty obvious roxas has a heart and yet nomura still refuses to tell us. it isn't that he's hiding something from us. it's basically he wants something for the fans to figure out themselves. kh 358 2 days pretty much confirms roxas has a heart. nomura may not answer it to keep it a mystery but its obvious to the point roxas has a heart.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
because nomura wants us think.

do you know how many times he refuses to ever state in interviews whether roxas has a heart or not? its pretty obvious roxas has a heart and yet nomura still refuses to tell us. it isn't that he's hiding something from us. it's basically he wants something for the fans to figure out themselves. kh 358 2 days pretty much confirms roxas has a heart. nomura may not answer it to keep it a mystery but its obvious to the point roxas has a heart.

Yes, and I personally don't see the big deal as to why Xemnas can't wield a Keyblade. He doesn't have heart (proof of this is that he tells Sora in KH2 that he doesn't remember a heart's emotions like kindness and compassion). Up to this point, only people with hearts can wield the Keyblade.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yes, and I personally don't see the big deal as to why Xemnas can't wield a Keyblade. He doesn't have heart (proof of this is that he tells Sora in KH2 that he doesn't remember a heart's emotions like kindness and compassion). Up to this point, only people with hearts can wield the Keyblade.
its a big deal to some cause there r people annoyed by not knowing every detail.

on topic:
i figured terra couldnt weild cause of his memory lose, or when MX pocess' and he casts away terra's armor and keyblade.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well didn't Terra and Ven's keyblades go protect Aqua in the realm of darkness when those giant Darksides were attacking her? Maybe his keyblade is stuck in there or something.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well didn't Terra and Ven's keyblades go protect Aqua in the realm of darkness when those giant Darksides were attacking her? Maybe his keyblade is stuck in there or something.
i think thats just to show there strong connection.

i think terrra cant weild cause of
1. he simply doesnt remeber, which he doesnt
2. he cant cause of how MX discarded it along with his armor after the body snatching.

though u think XTA would remember using MX's keybalde.

Z

Zulkir

I wouldn't be surprised if Xemans had MX's heart and still didn't remember what kindness was, MX was an uncaring, evil bastard.

He killed Eraqus which made Terra cry, then took over Terra's body, left one of his friends lost in Darkness, and another with a fractured heart.

When Ven was too weak to beat the neoshadows, MX called him "useless apprentice".

Gram

Banned
Awards
but MX did have the compassion to take ven to a peaceful place to die, even though he;s the one who done it to him XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back