• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Use Fenrir or Ultima

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Fenrir normally, cause I don't use magic all that often. I have ultima on master form so when I really want to kick a$$ I just change to that form. And since I've got 9 drive bars and form boost, it takes a while for the form to end. ;)

LunasBlitz

Dudes, ULTIMA! Maybe you dont use magic, but you definately use Limits right? Am I right? And MP Hastega definately helps if you're out of Ethers and stuff

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I only use Fenrir when I'm fighting in the Underdrome.
(makes the fights a whole lot easier) I use Ultima mostly.
I have Fenrir set to Final Form and have 2 Form Boosts so
it lasts a long time.

S

SkeletonBlade101

Use RUMBLING ROSE!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS THE GREATEST KEYBLADE TO BEAR ARMS TO US HUMANS...*HAS A SPAZ ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Kingdom_Hearts_R

I dunno, I don't have either yet, but after fighting Sephiroth, I'd use Fenrir because that's basically wasting it. But what do I know?

feathericons_aerith2.jpg
I'm starting to put this every time I post so I can have three pictures on my signiture instead of two.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Ultima it is so much more balanced and I use wisdom the most of a any form, plus check before making threads like this there is many already.

I

inhiding

Ultima, since I'm always using Magnega or Thundaga, and it's quicker to recovering MP.

UnknownDawn said:
Ok i say Fenrir because i don't use magic.But Ultima has one more magic point which is not that big of a deal.
The ability on the Ultima is better, so I don't care about the stats. And tell me, who doesn't use Curaga?

SH_Brat

The Fenrir is better if you just like beat the snot out of everything ( My speciality). I would say the the Ultima is stronger though because you never know when you'll need the extra magic. It might be cool to use Ultima all the time and put Fenrir in Final form mode.

S

SkeletonBlade101

You Can't Really Decide Which One To Use Until You Get Fenrir, Which Is Somewhat Difficult To Get...but Use The Ultima!!!! It Is Beneficial For Many Events In The Game Kingdom Hearts Two *stupid 25 Character Crap*

Dark Aura

Awards
i use neither because I like using forms where the keyblades are relitivly the same size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back