• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

USB Headset Under $20?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Awards
Yo! I've been trying to find a good USB headset with a mic under 20 dorrahs but every one i find either has bad quality or breaks after a few weeks, so i was wondering if you guys knew of any headset that be cheap enough to get. (the reason I'm looking for a USB one is so that i can connected to my ps3 as well other than pc).

also i found a headset under 20 dorrah, is this headset good or bad?
Amazon.com: OV-L771MV USB Stereo Headset Headphone with Microphone for Ovleng: Electronics

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Bravely Default
There's one that is actually made for Wii, but I use it on my laptop and it would definitely work on anything else. It is $25 so it is a little bit over your budget but I have had mine since November of last year so I can guarantee it will work. Just search "Wii headset" on GameStop's website and they should give you more specs.