• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ursula's Musical Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

In response to pap64 and his comments about us not being KH fans due to our first impressions of the Ursula music minigame, you need to realize that just because it is the popular opinion that the minigame looks stupid does not mean that we hate the game overall. We are merely expressing our FIRST opinions on what we see. It is possible that when the game comes out ( a real KH fan wants the game as soon as possible ) we may actually like it. Until then respect our opinions, and quietly wait for the second installment.

Whimsically Yours,

Moogles

crowmaster

moogles said:
In response to pap64 and his comments about us not being KH fans due to our first impressions of the Ursula music minigame, you need to realize that just because it is the popular opinion that the minigame looks stupid does not mean that we hate the game overall. We are merely expressing our FIRST opinions on what we see. It is possible that when the game comes out ( a real KH fan wants the game as soon as possible ) we may actually like it. Until then respect our opinions, and quietly wait for the second installment.

Whimsically Yours,

Moogles

nice awnser for a newcomer

crowmaster

pap64 said:
All I have to say is that after reading all the mountain piles of complains, whining and threats towards square all I have to say is that this is extremely pathetic...

First of all, YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THE GAME YET! How can you say this mini game sucks when the game is yet to be released? All we have are screens and scarce info. For all we know it could be one of the most memorable scenes in the game! Or could turn out to be really fun! But right now we don't know how it will work out...

Second, what's this about the game not being all action anymore? If you were a REAL Kingdom hearts fans you would realize that the first game had whimsical, lighthearted moments and mini games! The first game had Winnie the Pooh in it, yet there was a huge ammount of action to be had, and the game was still one amazing game.

Third, I don't know where I read it but one guy said that because of this mini game the game was not dark anymore...Hello, anyone with some logic would realize that Kingdom hearts, as well as Disney in general, is a mixture of darkness and whimsy! The first game had many whimsical, lighthearted moments as well as dark and dramatic scenes. And apparently, a Steamboat willie world, winnie the pooh, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Chip and Dale, moogles and Beast's enchanted staff can't destroy the game's darkness yet a small dancing mini game can...

And finally, I am honestly sick and tired of you whiny fanboys complaining about the game. First you haven't played the game so you don't have the right to say "the game sucks" because you don't agree with certain aspects of it. Second, the first Kingdom Hearts was about CREATIVITY. Think about it...it was an action RPG featuring over 100 Disney characters, a handful of Disney characters, a creative setting and story set to great gameplay. I'm pretty sure a lot of you went WTF??? when the game was first unveiled, but once you tried it out you loved it! KH 2 seems to carry that tradition proudly. At first I was worried it was gonna be the first game times 2, but with the inclusion of the Steamboat Willie, the Pirates of the caribbean world and the musical boss battle I am relieved to know that they are still being creative.

Kingdom Hearts may be your favorite game, BUT IS NOT YOUR GAME! This is Nomura's game, this is Square's game and this is Disney's game, not your games. Sure you may the right to criticize it once you have PLAYED it but to go around acting like you own the franchise and say what sucks or doesn't is annoying.

if you truly call yourselves KH fans, stop the whining, stop the complaining and stop the bitching, sit down AND WAIT FOR THE DAMN GAME TO BE RELEASED! A real KH fan would wait and see how the final game is in order to form an opinion.

So I welcome the great new additions to the game.

Also, SQUARE WILL RELEASE THE GAME WHEN THEY FEEL IT'S READY. I'm also sick and tired of this complaint. Sure I want to play the game badly but I don't go around saying "AHHH SQUARE F**KING SUCKS!! BTHEY SHOULD DIE -_-xxxxxxx". Like I said this is Square's game, not yours. They will release when they say it's ready. Also, show Square some respect. Without them, you wouldn't have played KH, become a fan of it, come to this website and complain about how the sequel is turning out! You owe a lot to square, the least you should do is show some respect!

ooooooooh, i'm afraid now...

YOU SIR, ARE A LOSER

have u ever read one single post where we say the game sucks??? hell no!
have u ever read one single post where we say the game is ours and not nomura's???? hell no....

so back off, noob. don't come here pretending u know more than we do..

the noobs are all the same, the first posts are all flaming and screaming with other ppl

don't u even think in counter-flaming, u can't expect to beat me in a flame fight with the level u are in right now

Last edited:

Sorakeyblade1

pap64 said:
All I have to say is that after reading all the mountain piles of complains, whining and threats towards square all I have to say is that this is extremely pathetic...

First of all, YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THE GAME YET! How can you say this mini game sucks when the game is yet to be released? All we have are screens and scarce info. For all we know it could be one of the most memorable scenes in the game! Or could turn out to be really fun! But right now we don't know how it will work out...

Second, what's this about the game not being all action anymore? If you were a REAL Kingdom hearts fans you would realize that the first game had whimsical, lighthearted moments and mini games! The first game had Winnie the Pooh in it, yet there was a huge ammount of action to be had, and the game was still one amazing game.

Third, I don't know where I read it but one guy said that because of this mini game the game was not dark anymore...Hello, anyone with some logic would realize that Kingdom hearts, as well as Disney in general, is a mixture of darkness and whimsy! The first game had many whimsical, lighthearted moments as well as dark and dramatic scenes. And apparently, a Steamboat willie world, winnie the pooh, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Chip and Dale, moogles and Beast's enchanted staff can't destroy the game's darkness yet a small dancing mini game can...

And finally, I am honestly sick and tired of you whiny fanboys complaining about the game. First you haven't played the game so you don't have the right to say "the game sucks" because you don't agree with certain aspects of it. Second, the first Kingdom Hearts was about CREATIVITY. Think about it...it was an action RPG featuring over 100 Disney characters, a handful of Disney characters, a creative setting and story set to great gameplay. I'm pretty sure a lot of you went WTF??? when the game was first unveiled, but once you tried it out you loved it! KH 2 seems to carry that tradition proudly. At first I was worried it was gonna be the first game times 2, but with the inclusion of the Steamboat Willie, the Pirates of the caribbean world and the musical boss battle I am relieved to know that they are still being creative.

Kingdom Hearts may be your favorite game, BUT IS NOT YOUR GAME! This is Nomura's game, this is Square's game and this is Disney's game, not your games. Sure you may the right to criticize it once you have PLAYED it but to go around acting like you own the franchise and say what sucks or doesn't is annoying.

if you truly call yourselves KH fans, stop the whining, stop the complaining and stop the bitching, sit down AND WAIT FOR THE DAMN GAME TO BE RELEASED! A real KH fan would wait and see how the final game is in order to form an opinion.

Also, SQUARE WILL RELEASE THE GAME WHEN THEY FEEL IT'S READY. I'm also sick and tired of this complaint. Sure I want to play the game badly but I don't go around saying "AHHH SQUARE F**KING SUCKS!! BTHEY SHOULD DIE -_-xxxxxxx". Like I said this is Square's game, not yours. They will release when they say it's ready. Also, show Square some respect. Without them, you wouldn't have played KH, become a fan of it, come to this website and complain about how the sequel is turning out! You owe a lot to square, the least you should do is show some respect!

you took the words right out of my mouth

i salute you! not....

Heartless1990

pap64 said:

Excessive writing doesn't always make you sound more sophisticated, I hope you know.

:rolls eyes:

what if we had to sing a song really fast?!

like you know if time is almost out the mario theme quickens...
ooo that will own us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back