• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ursula?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
As much as I love Ursula/Atlantica/The Little Mermaid, can someone give me a solid reason as to why she was the only Disney villain to appear on Destiny Islands? Especially in that flashback to right before the darkness swallowed the world?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Probably she was sent by Xehanort's Heartless to halt or impede Sora and Riku in their quest. But I'm not even sure if she was real, because the game states that it was a phantom of her.

Veritas7340

It's video-game related. They needed a villain to appear that was water-based and well-recognizable by the fans for the tutorial . Ursula of the Maleficent Universe Domination Council fit that description so Xehanort's Heartless sent her or her phantom or whatever

D VLK

Maby she was there anyways however since you in KH never actually went on the raft that fight never happend untill you traveled back in time and stole the raft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back