• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ursula Boss Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

Sounds like Noruma ran out of ideas to improve the Alantica world. I still think we should be fighting Ursla's sister since we already killed Ursala but hey there seems that all the old bad guys are pretty much back.

Dark Aura

Awards
kill ursula by dancing preety low thinkin but could be fun 0.o

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
zero_cool said:
i bet you'll have to press butons in order

that's my thoery. but until everyone goes nuts about it, let's just wait for some new info or wait for the game to come out.

Sora's star

You all heard about the rain dance?Maybe this a dance where Sora and the others need to perform so they can summon powerfull magic or other stuff in order to damage Ursula.(lol you can do the thundaga dance and make Ursula toast XD)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You know I didn't mind the dancing game, but this I just don't like. I know Nomura doesn't want KH2 to be an all out hack'n'slash game, but this just doesn't sound right. I was hoping that you get to fight Ursula in a massive storm just like in the movie and the only way to beat her is to command Eric to drive his ship closer to her so you can hack and attack Ursula in a weird God of War/Matrix fighting style.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think that would be A good thing in KH2 lol. but are you sure or did you juve here it somwhere?

TheForgottenHeart

If anyone played Sly Cooper it's probably suttin like that. When u fought the Alligator lady and u had to press the same button as her. But the musical game probably has suttin to do with Arielle losing her voice like in the movie. It's not really a big deal. It's only one level. It's not like it's every level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back