• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Urg! Anger!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
i never even heard of you Square Ninja, so........i won't take any notice, ahahahaha XD ;D lol i wouldn't have anyway, this is forum insanity and nonsense so =P to you. XD

anyway here is real anger for you:

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

meep o_O

Cicero

Visionary
dual_wielder said:
i never even heard of you Square Ninja, so........i won't take any notice, ahahahaha XD ;D lol i wouldn't have anyway, this is forum insanity and nonsense so =P to you. XD

anyway here is real anger for you:

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

meep o_O

hhmmpff real anger my *** I can do better XD ...ask my ps2 controller... >_<

Cicero

Visionary
dual_wielder said:
sooooo ps2 controller how is your life today?

"very good sir"

good and i shall squish you now *squish*

lol i'm not the one to get angry though, i always of my cool

same here excually but just one time i kinda lost control.. ^_^ and now there a big crack in it.. >_< ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back