• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ur fav. ability

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jopari

Do Drives count as abilities? Because if they do than Anti Form was my favorite ability. If not than I'd have to choose Aerial Dodge, because without it I'd never have beaten Sephiroth.

Awards
explosion and scan i dont really know much limits coz i never used them until i battled xemnas i was like," oh, waddus dis do?" so it'll have to be with riku i liked the '13 daggers one' :)

Xelm

From KH1 my favourites were flying in Neverland if that counts, dodge roll (why wasn't it in the 2nd game? so handy!) and ars arcanum.

and in KH2 my favourites were aerial dodge and high jump, leaf bracer (I hate it when you're trying to cure and it gets interrupted so this ability is great!) and slide dash (much quicker to beat up enemies with this espeically ones that move around).

I really like alot of abilities though. =)

my two favourite limits was with Auron and Riku. :thumbup:

im not much of a summon fan, in fact I rarely even use summons but I liked using Stitch and he's one of my fave Disney characters. =D

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
explosion and scan i dont really know much limits coz i never used them until i battled xemnas i was like," oh, waddus dis do?" so it'll have to be with riku i liked the '13 daggers one'

wow, you didn't know what limits were until the final battle ? xD.

Explosion is quite helpful =]

Aqua

I love Trinity Limit, especially when I have to fight as Sora alone. Eternal session with Riku is also pretty cool. For abilities, I like scan, leaf bracer, high jump, aerial recovery and glide (I found a combo of aerial recovery and reflect especially useful in fighting Sephiroth and he knocks you in the air).

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
I found a combo of aerial recovery and reflect especially useful in fighting Sephiroth and he knocks you in the air)

i do that too xD(except i don't get hit much so i rarely use it)

i prefer the guard-reflect combo.

I'm surprised people like Scan xD

Saix is a fun fight =]

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
There are a few for me.
Crime and Punishment
Explosion
Trinity Limit
Session
Aerial Recovery (I never used it the first few times I played the game, but now I do!)
Fantasia
Guard break
High Jump, Glide, and Quick Run (I think it's called).
If I didn't have these I'd be dead lol ^^

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I dont have a favourite single ability, but its a combo of 2":
Arial finish: sora does all the keyblade sopins in the air
Finish Plus: after that combo he does a midair rolland strike

safire inthe sky

for kh1 my favorite thing was dodge roll, I miss that so much, why did they take it out?
for CoM it would be trinity limit, that came in handy a lot, too bad you don't get it until near the end of the game, I guess if you got it any earlyer it would have made the game way too easy
and last but not least, kh2 the coolest thing ever, imo, riku and sora's limit, they are so cool working together and kicking butt with their keyblades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back