• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ur evil little wish

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
=D hiya pplz ima coming up with sum crazii topic againz. haha nowza ima speaking n00bish. <.<;; ok in here u must tell ur evil little wish

mine: i wish to become a mod and ban everybody that isn't my follower lolz jkjk

R

Renegade Angel

I wish to run rampant through the streets, throwing chickens and pickles at any over 50 >}

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
I would...

1. Destroy all emo's.
2. Have Man Faye as my hired gun, just to scare my enemies.
3. Give all my enemies dialup.
4. Stalk and rape sexy lezzbyeans.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
My evil little wish is to become a demigod. I would then storm villages, pillaging, raping, murdering, eating babies, and burning down everything in sight.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I wish that all the evill cheerleaders on my cheerleadiong squad would burn in a flirey blazed inthe dark dank deepth of the damned h*ll...
or choke on a pickle and die
*rubs hands together* yes That would be very nice indeed:D

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
As far as the forums go, my only wish was that I had the freedom to ban several people (All the goddamned Emo Kids, and a few specific users that I down right loathe), as well as anyone who ever makes a stupid post. Unfortunately, I must practice restraint.

In reality, my evil wish is to become Victor Von Doom. No, seriously. Doctor Doom is evil AND amazing.

Kandy Kitten

I wish to ban those who flame continuesly for no reason whatsoever(i will not name you people but KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!)

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Manchester Black said:
As far as the forums go, my only wish was that I had the freedom to ban several people (All the goddamned Emo Kids, and a few specific users that I down right loathe), as well as anyone who ever makes a stupid post. Unfortunately, I must practice restraint.

In reality, my evil wish is to become Victor Von Doom. No, seriously. Doctor Doom is evil AND amazing.
aren't u angry O.O

Phenomenon X

how nice
tellya what, come to Éire, ask for directions to "the flats", then shout that as loud as you can, and see what happens.
have a nice day.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Manchester Black said:
As far as the forums go, my only wish was that I had the freedom to ban several people (All the goddamned Emo Kids, and a few specific users that I down right loathe), as well as anyone who ever makes a stupid post.

That would be awesome!!!!!

I'm going with that too. =D

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Phenomenon X said:
how nice
tellya what, come to Éire, ask for directions to "the flats", then shout that as loud as you can, and see what happens.
have a nice day.

Ha! Are you trying to eThug me? Because that's just awesome. Little children never cease to amaze me. Tell YOU what... Hows about I don't, because you're a little twit and you're not worth the airfare.

Now you can have a nice day.

Kandy Kitten said:
:( you...hate me???

It was a generalization, m'dear. I don't hate you all individually, I hate you all as a whole. So it's nothing personal. And obviously I don't hate EVERYONE. I have a list of everyone with any intelligence on this forum, and those are the ones I don't hate. But it's a very short list.

Phenomenon X

mine would be to enslave the world, and build a gladiatorial arena where the strongest fight to the death in mortal combat
really tho, id like to slap teh SS and not have my balls mashed to a pulp with a hockey stick (hed do it, and has.poor danny)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back