• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Upon the Throne of Death ("Battle Royale" of sorts, step inside and read...)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi8WRsPSUJs
(Opening Theme)

Arcs of dangerous light bounce across the endless sky, relaying from one point to another, almost as if the lightning is part of some marathon. The sea of dark gray clouds above form a roof to this place, rolling onward as if there's nowhere to go. Thunder softly booms in the distance, proceeding as cannon fire in a war that just isn't happening. There is no rain, not yet at least. Instead, winds just gently blow, a lukewarm touch against the surface of any living entity that might be left here.

There is one.

From the surface of this world, a lone mountain stands sharp against the landscape, piercing into the sky as if trying to reach the cloud sea in some kind of last-ditch effort to stop the permanent gray. It fails though, but atop this mountain, this rocky pinnacle, there sets a round, Grecian-style open temple. Towards the end of the circle (a contradiction in itself) a throne is set, one of bronze and platinum and metals unseen before by most. Jewels and wires and other things are crafted into this throne. An occasional face, some remnant of a soul in the past, or a phantom, shows itself in the surface of the large, almost two-story tall chair.

Though, the chair, as large as it may be, isn't the most foreboding thing here. Though shadows dance off the pillars of the temple, torches of multicolored lights flickering and wavering, it is the figure upon the throne that draws the attention of the invisible audience. A figure that has been sitting there for ages, unmoved, pervading the realm around it, if not ever really there. Its hands almost seemed locked into a death grip upon the arms of the throne itself, giving the air that tension once and still does riddle this figure and its thoughts.

The eyes though, they remain fixed upon what remains in front of the figure: floating spheres of light that serve the same purpose as what humans know as a television. Only, these have full access to everywhere within the Omniverse. No sight, no matter how secretive and remote, is visible to these spheres if the viewer so chooses it. They are called the Spheres of Can'Thok, and the only catch being that the viewer has to know there is something secretive going on. Being able to see everything never implies being able to know everything. This viewer though, knows its programming:

Upon one sphere, the image of a dying being, once thought to be the most powerful in the Omniverse, is dying by the blade of another, whose ultimate abilities are that of the shamanistic nature. This dying one, known once as a Talen, has no regrets, but passes on, for better or worse, reigniting his entire race.

Upon another sphere, the one that once killed the last of the Talen now suffers his own death, at the hands of another -- an ancient, eldritch being known as Malum Incantum. His body pronouncing its death as it slides down the polestar of the destroyer.

Then, on the face of another sphere, a being as powerful as the Talen, a being that is a incarnation of Hopes and Dreams, disappears forever into another realm, to die, or perhaps something else entirely...

A different image upon many other spheres, showing beings that were now gone for whatever reason, or had disappeared, but were all interconnected somehow.

The figure sits there, watching it all with an unchanged, unaffected expression upon that ageless face. Those orbs sitting in its skull, gazing from one sphere to another, calmly, deliberately. Slowly, the viewer's chin sinks and rises again, in a slow nod. The spheres, one by one, disappear from sight. For a second, it sat there in silence, before gradually rising from the throne, sliding from it really, because the figure sitting upon the throne had assumed a smaller, human-sized shape.

The figure slowly walked towards the center of the temple floor, where a black circle was crafted into the ground. It stepped into the circle and stood there, staring off into the distance, as if waiting for something, or perhaps, someone.

Or perhaps, more than just that.

The figure was clad in gray business slacks and a gray blazer, under which was a black turtleneck sweater (outfit similar to this one only with appropriate color changes). The figure's hair was black, with white streaks running from the roots to the tips, across the shoulder-lengthed head full. The figure was a male, or at least looked like one, having a goatee that was also black, with a single white stripe down the middle. His face was of a well cared-for complexion and structure, but not without the faint aura of age. His eyes,were a solid blue. No, they were a solid white. No... they were every color, only separately but at the same time. There was no iris to speak of. In fact, the man himself seemed shockingly beautiful -- if indeed he was a man.

His hands were in his pockets, his arms slightly bent at the elbows, resting in a comfortable position. His hair blew gently in the wind. back towards the throne. There was something about the figure that just seemed to radiate nonconformity, as uniform as his appearance was. Something seemed to disrupt the very ideas and flow of time and space around him, even though none of it was perceivable.

For a while, no sound came from his lips, and they never gave even a faint tease of moving. Then, slowly, a smile cracked onto his face. It was almost audible, really, and it was followed by a grin, and then, a small laugh. The laughter though, grew, and grew, and grew, until it seemed to be echoing all across the mysterious world itself.

"Mine greatest enemies are defeated. My greatest threats and risks are gone or dead... My time has been revisited and now I am reconstructed -- nay, reborn into this form. Those who came before could not stop me, and now, I doubt this Omniverse offers anything that can be of such impact."

The figure smiled for a moment, before letting it fade from his features, and then continuing with his speech to the seemingly empty world at large.

"Valyon... the one most thought was the true champion... is no more. His destroyer, Nurios, is no more. Their friends and enemies, have gone their separate ways or are no more. There is only I, a force so unstoppable that this existence itself could not be contained without my being. I am that which is unbound, that which has no cause nor effect but rather both at the same time. I have watched even gods burst into existence, only to be dismissed. I am that eternal sea of disorder which everything must be born into, in which everything must exist..."

He slowly pulled his hands from his pockets, and raised those hands towards the stormy sea of clouds. The sea above seemed to respond, moving and swirling, circling upon itself. The lightning went from not-so-threatening bolts to large, cannon-sized blasts of pure electricity, cutting into the sky and into the unseen landscape below. The man gave a large, malice-filled grin as he stared into the miasma of unrest above. Soon, a small pinprick of opening amidst the swirling sea appeared, and began to widen, until it grew to a vast size, revealing beyond it... nothing but stars, an empty sky of them, almost eerie in its quiet appearance juxtaposed underneath by the stormy weather.

Above, amidst the vast space, the stars and worlds that floated out there... suddenly started to disrupt, changing course or colliding into one another. Stars were popping into and out of existence. In the far off reaches... the Earth, in its current incarnation, was obliterated as its star went supernova. Life was fluctuating, being created and destroyed. There was no formal balance, yet there wasn't a complete disarray. Constellations realigned themselves, forcing new pathways and gateways amidst the Omniverse. By doing this, the world that the man had been on for so long, became revealed, became open to notice by all in the Omniverse for the first time. He had collected the Can'Thok Spheres so that no one could accidentally spy on him, while he built his power. To those who could sense power in the slightest or were at least open to it, would suddenly feel the planet's presence as if it was an urgent threat, about to loom over their very existence and destroy it, even though the world itself was no bigger than Earth.

The man called out, not in a normal voice, and not in some, Omniversal-scale-shout either, but in a spectrum of sound that only those who were not normal, who had different fates, no matter how small or how grand, could not just hear, but feel, see, taste, and smell.

"I am the Father reborn! I am that which isn't and should be! I am Lord of Chaos, and I openly challenge you, Omniverse! Come to my world, and find your fates!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, and welcome. This is an all-out battle against one of my sleeper creations, something I'd been toying with for a while, yet never wanted to try because of the importance of prior characters. For those wondering, yes, this character is related to Father Chaos. I won't yet disclose how, because that's part of the story.

This is a battle, and it is Power-Character. However, this isn't just a fight to see who is better, this is a fight that ties into a story. A story that I plan on turning into a large-scale Role-Play at some time. So, no fret, if your character is defeated, they won't necessarily die, and their role isn't over.

In fact, the more people that join this and battle, the bigger and more intricate the story shall become. I may even PM some of you that join to plan twists and turns in this fight. If you want your character to die or change or something, that's fine too though.

Anyway, anyone of any scale can really join... but... if you're say, a Keyblade Warrior from the Kingdom Hearts Universe, don't expect to live very long. Also, I do expect a certain degree of literacy and grammar, but I also don't want some 18th Century prose going on either. I've got no time for it, and neither do most people who Role-Play.

You can get to the temple however you want. It's a very large, open-temple (think the Olympus Temple in the Hercules animated movie, a giant round floor with pillars lining the border).

This isn't just an exercise to build my character for future... ideas either. If you have an idea with a character and want to express it, PM some people who join or if it deals with me, PM me. I'll be happy to bounce things off one another.

Anyway, that's it. Otherwise, keep it clean and you know what to do. Post a profile, or work it into your character. I didn't post a profile for the Lord because of certain plans. This is not for Battle Rank,though it may twist some roads... And yes, if you do enter a character, even though they may not die, this is Canon.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Time to be the only bold one.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

In the beginning there was nothing and as pushes the very extensions of what is made of anything.

Oh how humble the predecessor has been before our times, with the rich onslaught of many eons long since passed, just how many remain? A grand number, but only two effectively distinguish themselves without much effort. To thy lord a name, be him a king or even emperor. Fixated profusely on that which is no more, that very manifestation deliberates instability for that which we've come to know as 'infinity' his twin, his brother, his missing half. Tied by but one name, feared by those that know it well.

Garforge.

Temblin? Only to the earthly extensions of the local forge, Orsanian brother, and manifestation of oblivion to one Reforge Seru. In their wake have countless lives been chained, tormented, existences held in the balance. Even arms taken up against the other, one colossal, and other mild skirmishes. Bringing them to the crossroads of another. Moving beyond the restrictions of their sealed corridors, the father who hath been the humble observer since the notions of be them by continuum means were a fragment of thought.

"Its him."

Folding his arms, blazed with the skewed perception of what one could only depict as a human-like appearance. Ebbed this form by his brethren, he was fitting the seems of what was roughly five foot nine, hair of raven-mixed gray. The shades of which shimmered under moonlit skies. His face, young, strong, but covered by an orange scarf. Penetrating the awareness with two teal jewels that sat in both of his stalks. Bracelets of golden color and weight graced both wrist. Lastly noted were he somewhat browned pants and black shirt with the yin-yang emblem crested in the center.

Ringing in the back of his head, the calling. One of which even challenged Orsa, from within it did rest inside the grace of the Omniverse, as such did the original's new home, very aware he is no more. His ear's flinched and he passed a gaze to his brother. One of which ensued he would know for certain, without hesitation in his response...it was time for a proper introduction. That time, the hour upon them, when the maker would inevitably return.

"Make haste Reforge, we need not keep the harlequin who harks even to our home waiting."

Lord of Chaos

OOC: So far only two challengers? I'm a bit disappointed. If Jezza will post soon, we'll get it under way, and others can join in the meantime if they so desire.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Reforge turned his head to the left and opened both of his eyes, and if he'd had a mouth probably would have yawned, but he sustained no such features at that point, merely an outcast white body that he'd kept for quite some time, even after all that had happened within Orsa and those who sought to bother his essence and his brothers ended up falling short and becoming part of such horror that couldn't rightly be questioned or even explained in any mannerism.

It had been so long sine Reforge even thought about what had happened way back when that he attuned and felt like Gar at times, he swore on everything that Gar never remembered anything, but more likely than not such oblivion spawned force merely caused him not to care about what went on, and only manifest such memory when it was needed or as such desired for an event of one's choosing.

"You know this is getting a bit ridiculous man'g, maybe I shouldn't look the way i do in this upcoming thing."

It seemed that Garforge agreed, at least part way, because in response he goaded his brother, which caused a chuckled.

"Make haste Reforge, we need not keep the harlequin who harks even to our home waiting."

Reforge stepped behind Gar and touched his shoulder and said, "BOOM." His form was more familiar to Garforge now and possible others who'd arrive or rather be dragged into this new game that one had chosen to play.

"Come brother, just promise me you won't make a mess like the last time hmm??"

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: If I may...

IC:

Difference... There was a constant that had been altered...

The temple was grand by any architectural standards. The pillars were gargantuan and magnificent, golden and illustrious; their molecules perfectly aligned to hold their shape in space. The floor was as wide as it was round, a near perfect sphere, mirroring the celestial orbs in the heavens in their symmetry. It was beautiful in its order, remarkable in its structure. A real piece of artwork of existence, with quadrillions of molecules and atoms bonded together to form a visual and physically monumental creation. Such a construction should be admired, even for a infinitesimal moment. No doubt, the three figures standing within it had not noticed, or perhaps even ignored, the sheer wonder in such a place.

In a world of so much chaos, the least one can do is marvel at a pattern so pure and perfect as this one...

As the three figures stood, imposing and powerful, a fourth figure appeared amongst them without warning. As if he had been there the entire time, the tall figure smoothed out his pearlescent white blazer, wiping a bit of dust from his shoulder as grinned at his compatriots. His skin was dark chocolate brown, a deep contrast to his perfectly white suit, and as he flashed a smile, his white teeth shone with heavenly ferver. He grinned at the three figures, as if they were about to go off to a party together, his voice wrought with bravado and a slight hint of what might be a Haitian accent.

"Brothers, I see you've gotten the invitation as well! Shall we begin this party together?" He smiled at them all as he stroked his dark ebony chin, tapping a shiny brown shoe on the ancient stone beneath it. "Call me Patrick Turner..."

Disorder and Chaos... this is the source, and therefore, I must be here... Cause and effect... and so it goes...

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
((Oh shit, didn't even realise more people posted in this. Don't currently have enough time to make a template, but I'll get something up later today))

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Haven't tried battling in a while (almost afraid to, everyone I join just seems to die, lol). Might join, will edit info in later if I am.

EDIT: Alright, I'm in. Went with Jagg again, as he didn't get enough chance to show off his potential yet.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

OOC: You're all welcome to join. As I said, don't worry about this being some super-power-throwdown on its own, this is really kind of an opening play to an RP idea of mine.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Cessai, CLR and/or Cort
Nickname: Unbound Existence, Shattered Existence, Orsa's Soldier
Species: Human

Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs46/i/2009/184/9/a/Archangel_Uriel_ArchSeries_by_danieldupre.jpg (Because CLR can change his appearance from time to time, this is his most recent look that he has taken a liking too.)

Personality: As most people already know, Cort is an asshole but, he's a nice asshole. Sarcasm is his forte and there isn't a time when you won't find him being sarcastic. As with most flaws, Cort has a bad one. He's really REALLY easy to piss off. One wrong word or move and you might catch steam coming out of his ears. Only calmed down by friends, he's not one to tempt. Even with these things, Cort is rather nice to people and likes to keep the peace instead of causing violence. He loves his friends and he would take a bullet them. Confident in everything he does, Cort has alot going for him besides just his good looks.

Home planet: The Garden

Powers:

Existence: Cessai powers aren't the culmination of three existences' powers persay but, the force of the existences as a whole. Upon waking, he was blessed which is the manipulation and creation of existence but, also the force of essence. This is the power of Orsa but, it is not the full power of the almighty being as people like to think. Unlike Reforge, who spawns creation or, Garforge, who can spawn naught, CLR can reshape and bend the universe around him with the power of existence. Ex: CLR will the bend the water from a pool into a steel sword or, reshape a car into a tree. If it can exist then CLR can reshape anything around him into what he wants and that means even essence itself.

He can breakdown and reformat the energies of the universe into a near-limitless ways for battle or just everyday life. His powers are not bond at all to the laws of the Omniverse but, instead by the laws of The Garden. One thing though is that Cessai's power of existence cannot work on anything that cannot rightfully exist or cannot exist within The Garden. Ex: Reforge was to spawn something from of his power creation like a new type of pokemon then Cessai cannot reform or reshape it for it does not rightfully "Exist" or Garforge spawns anything from Naught then Cessai is stuck because naught does not rightfully "exist" but at the sametime it exists within Garforge's own power.

One full thing is sure that Cessai's power of existence is that he can spawn powers as well. He CANNOT spawn any power known to man but, he can spawn a multitude upon his body at any given time. Ex: Cessai can cause himself to teleport but, he cannot control the flames of hell or spawn the magical powers of Valyon. Such things as teleportation, and time control are completely under his belt for they are used more so when then any other power that can cause to exist. Cessai power's also extend to his own ability of healing. When wounded, he will cause the wound to stop existing as if it never happened at all or, he can reform the things around him into his body and regain what was lost.

Weapons:

Pinnacle Star (sealed): http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs39/i/2008/346/5/c/Futuristic_Ice_Axe_by_Unkn0wnfear.jpg

His most trusty weapon, Cessai never fails at using the Pinnacle Star to sheer prefection. Being a powerful sentient weapon, Pinnacle Star really has barely any power when sealed. It can repair itself if broken but, it can't save it's weilder like its unsealed state. When it is used, you will not only feel physical pain, but that area of your body that is struck will become numb until it's incapale of being used temporarily unless dealt a fatal blow which will kill instantly.

Pinnacle Star (Unsealed): When unsealed the entire axe turns gold except for the blades. While the weilder has the axe, they are able to rise from the ashes of their defeat like a pheonix and keep fiighting as long as the axe allows. A sentient weapon, it has a connection to the spiritual realm keeping one's soul connected to the physical no matter what kind of damage has been done, reconstituting the body to it's original form making the user almost invincible to death. Even the blade can keep from being destroyed. If broken, it will completely repair itself. When Cort uses Pinnacle Star they attack the physical and spritual. The axe can be blocked but if struck, you will not only feel physical pain, but that area of your body will start to fade away until it is completely gone and unusable, teleported to a whole different plane of reality that is always close to the physical unless they are dealt a fatal blow which will kill instantly. This can be temporary if you can find your arm or permanent for the fools who don't even bother to look.

Pinnacle Star (Unbound): This form of Pinnacle Star is not yet unlocked but, it is said that when Reforge and Cessai battle that it will become clear on what this form looks like and what it can do.

Essence Necklace: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs32/i/2008/235/c/7/Necklace_by_Girl_on_the_Moon.png

This necklace was given to Cessai during the time that he and Reforge were an intimate couple. What resides within this necklace a piece of Reforge's power that can be called upon in Cessai's deepest time of need. It does not give him access to the power of Reforge but, calls Reforge to him for anywhere in the Omniverse. If Reforge was to ever allow it, when called Cessai can use the small portion of Reforge's power to defend himself but, that is unlikely. This is what links Reforge and Cessai's being.

History: Not really important but will be explained within rp if needed but, I love suspense.

Other: N/A

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Names:
Drake Pyrenthias
Titles/Aliases:
The Flamewalker
Species:
Appearance:
Drake still maintains a similar physical structure to when he was much, much younger, though since then has gained many battle wounds and generally become more muscled, particularly around the torso and shoulders. Though has lost much of his lithe appearance, he still appears no less formidable - and in some situations, much more so.
His hair is grown out, and where a goatee was now sits a light beard along the jaw, connecting to a mustache. His darkest hair is that of the facial variety, which grades from a rich, dark brown to a deep maroon as one moves from his beard to the rest of his hair. Not dimmed from his youth, however, are Drake's eyes, which appear to glow and flicker dimly as though with an internal light.
History:
Extending well beyond the usual Vanguard lifespan, Drake left his homeworld to follow in the footsteps of his ancient forerunners - the Omega Vanguard. Since then, he has spent a dozen decades roaming the stars, to seek knowledge and defend - if not also sprout - life where needed. His excellent pyromantic abilities allow him to use stars themselves as fiery portals for instantaneous travel, greatly facilitating his journey across his local galaxy.
Personality:
Drake's ever-unshakable convictions remain little changed, though he has now grown somewhat more compassionate, and is much more willing to understand individuals - or even entire species, which he will fight to the death to protect, even if they were previously unknown. This has, on occasion, led Drake to begrudgingly exterminate a species he just saved from extinction, having judged them currently and foreseen the danger they pose.
Equipment:
Drake's most distinctive garment is his enveloping cape, made of dragon hide, with a hood and scaled spine down the back. Underneath this, he wears worn, brown leather on his torso and legs, bound at the joints. Gloves and boots of red-and-silver dragon scale cover his hands and feet.
Having combined his vehicle, defense and armour into a single artefact, which Drake adjusts as needed. The object seems to reduce to a two-dimensional (as seen from any perspective) shape of pure bronze, alter shape, then regain definition in its new form.
Weaponry:
Drake has done a similar thing to his two swords, having combined the Dragon's Tongue and Tooth into a single, wicked-looking blade, comprised of three jagged, twisting blades. The two blades of the Dragon's Tongue weave around the central, curving Dragon's Tooth, into a weapon six feet in length. The handle may extend to make the weapon a polearm, and the sword itself may split into its component blades.
Abilities:
Drake has more or less done away with his assistant technologies, now preferring to work with magic and his body's supreme quality.

((Might edit in a little more, but that's it for now.))

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Name: Tsubaki

Appearance: http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...01/Tsubaki.jpg

Alignment: Good

Weapon: The claws on his hands, a titanium ocarina that he keeps on his side and the demons that he summons from it.

Abilities:As mentioned above, he summons demons through the Ocarina. Depending on the amount of notes he plays, he can summon weak demons or strong demons. Also, every demon has its own special abilities. For example;his See No Evil demon cannot be seen to the human eye and his Hear no Evil demon is summoned when he plays two unheard notes on his ocarina but it has weak attacks. Not all of his demons are offensive, some of his demons are defensive, heal one another or Tsubaki, and others rely on speed for battles.

On a side note, he can summon up to five demons at a time.

Other Powers- Magic, Super Speed, and Super Strength

Siblings

Grandfather (Bradley Sr.): Alive

Grandmother (Janine): deceased

Father (Bradley Jr.): deceased

Mother (Asuka): From what Tsubaki has been told by his father, she is dead

Stepmother (Haylie): deceased

Sister (Meagan): Alive

Personality:Calm, collected, quiet, headstrong, slightly insane sometimes due tosome traumatic times during his life such as witnessing death of members of his family. Tsubaki can also be an enigma but would rather not be that way.

Biography-

Childhood:Tsubaki was born to an American man named Bradley and a Japanese woman whose name is Asuka. He was raised by his Father and Grandparents.Tsubaki and his Grandmother were close and remained that way until she died when he was 4 years old. After her death, everything went downhill. By the time Tsubaki was seven years old his father had gotten remarried and his stepmother was pregnant. The bad part was that his stepmother hated and abused him every chance she got, even during her pregnancy. When she finally had the baby, the abuse gradually went down and his father had also gone ill.

3months later, his father died from the illness. With his father dead nothing could stop his stepmother from beating him senseless and at times she beat him unconscious. The only time Tsubaki escape the beating was when his Grandfather allowed him to visit during the breaks from school. Unlike his stepmother, his younger sister was kind to him,and since she was just four he didn’t have to worry about getting beat by her.

Midlife:His Grandfather explained that it was a magical ocarina. He told Tsubaki to try playing it but nothing magical happened, the only thing that happened was music and it was beautiful music indeed. “Here, try playing this song right here.” His Grandfather said. Tsubaki took the music sheet and played the song to perfection, and then something magical happened. The holes in the ocarina began to glow and smoke emitted from them.

The smoke combined together and formed an old man wearing a red and green robe that covered his whole body and legs. He had little to no hair on his head and an all white beard. “Are you the one who has awakened me?”He spoke in a raspy tone. The awe stricken Tsubaki didn’t utter a word as the old man stared directly into his face.

Tsubaki nodded to the elder who did not stop looking at him. “WELL?!?” The man yelled.

“Yes I did.” Tsubaki stuttered.

“Well then, you are the master of the magic inside of this ocarina.”

“But I don’t want to control any power.”

“Ah, but you want to. I understand that you are hurting inside.”

“No I-"

“If you change your mind, we will be waiting for you.” The old man transformed back into smoke and went back into the ocarina.

Eventually,he would return when Tsubaki decided to use whatever creatures reside in the ocarina. It was during his stepmother’s birthday; she had gotten seriously drunk and was ready to beat Tsubaki within an inch of his life. He took his ocarina in his hands, “I need you!”

A Samurai wielding the name of Neko formed out of the smoke emitting fromthe ocarina’s holes. “I’m here to aide you.” The samurai stood tall then slashed at Tsubaki’s stepmother.

Present:Tsubaki and his unlimited amount of demons serve as heroes of justice to those who have no hope in the world. No one ever found the killer of Tsubaki’s stepmother and they never will. Tsubaki and his sister live with their grandfather.

Theme Song: Atreyu- Becoming the Bull

Battle Theme: Beastie Boys- Intergalactic

Tsubaki’s original 15 Demons

1. Hear No Evil- Cannot be heard and there are no exceptions.

2. See No Evil- Cannot be seen to the human eye

3. Racer- Can go up to light speed

4. No name (often referred to as?)- Can merge with any shadow

5. Capsule- transforms into a walking capsule that can absorb any energy near it. The other ability is unknown

6. Guillotine- his hands are shaped like Guillotines that he can throw at you using a chain attached to his arms.

7. Neko & Shin-When together they create what is called a reverse barrier. No attack can leave the barrier but others can go into the barrier. Their second ability is to read the others mind to form devastating tag team maneuvers. The third ability is to morph together to create a BlackHole.

8. Star- Not only can he control stars, but he can create miniature stars.

9. Space Mage- Manipulates Meteors

10. Nurse- Basically the demon version of the Regen spell. Slowly heals Tsubaki while it is out.

11. Clock- Can go 2 minutes back in time. Any knowledge he is given is immediately transferred to Tsubaki.

12. Shield- Any elemental attack that threatens Tsubaki is thrown back.

13. Oblivion- A user of reiryoku or spirit energy

14. Mono- Legendary demon Paladin and user of chaos magic. For the first 30 seconds after he is summoned, he cannot be hurt.

15. Rune- He controls the four elements and all of there sub categories

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Famine-Rides a black horse (hippos melas 'me-laus'), symbolizing the dark and light in which he keeps balanced. He carries a scale to make sure that the balance between the two stays. He uses the light and darkness as well as various arcane magicks.

War- Rides a red horse (hippos purros 'pure-rose), symbolizing the blood shed that she has causes. She weilds both a sword and ak47 combined which essentially, can be called an assault gunblade. She cannot be killed unless there is peace. War also uses various arcane magicks and a skilled tactitian.

Pestilence- Rides a white horse (hipposleukos 'lee-you-koz'), symbolizing health. Pestilence can most likely be called a disease, because she carries a great deal of poisonous and paralyzing arrowheads. In some of them lie various diseases such as the bubonic plague, hay fever, small pox, etc, etc. She carries a bow and arrow and uses arcane magicks.

Death-Rides a pale horse (hippos khloros 'cuh-lore-ose', symbolizing fear and decay. Death is pretty much self explanatory. He uses necro and arcane magicks in the most frightening ways possible. Death uses Hades as a puppet for his main weapon.

Reaper series:

January –

Speed- His speed is unlike no other. He is fast to the point time and gravity do not have hold of him. He is faster than sound. Faster than light. Faster than thought.
Soul Cutter- A sword with abilities beyond comprehension.It's shaped like an Arabian sword, long and thick, save for the ring of gold attached near the bottom of the blade. This sword does not harm a person, but their soul. It can cut a mortal soul clean in half. Against manifests, it will fuse the manifest back with it's original element or material. Against Gods, it acts as a normal sword would against mortals.

February - He can control the core of planets, whether to destroy it from the outside, or disrupt it's orbit.

Large Body- Most physical attacks won't hurt him, for his mass will simply bounce the attack off. (Think those fat heartless in KH)
Shield- He uses magickal energy to create a shield in front of him to absorb magick attacks.

March - it can absorb any type of energy, as well as change shape. It can change it's shape to shoot spikes out, or a form like a body.

No Body- Since it has no physical form, it cannot be harmed by swords or the like.

Magick Beams- It can shoot beams of magick energy powerful enough to incinerate a body, or destroy a planet.

May -
Cloning- By taking molecules from any substance, he is able to instantly clone the substance. This ability can be used to clone himself, weapons, attacks,and even buildings. If he has cloned something, he can clone it anytime.
Doppelganger-He takes DNA or a molecule from the opponent, which he uses it tocreate an exact copy of the opponent. This copy is not under his direct control, but is mentally unstable. It tends to copy any move or ability the opponent uses on it.
Clone Manipulation- He changes the clone she’s made, making a gun more powerful, a sword sharper, or a person clone into a different person. A clone can only be changed up to four times.
Clone Remembrance- Any thing, or ability a clone learns is instantly learned by all other clones, and the original May.
Weapon Copy- By seeing a weapon, May can make a clone of it. If the weapon has certain abilities, he must witness them first. He cannot copy magical properties.
Ability Copy- He copies any attack he has witnessed or lived though. He can also copy fighting styles, and traits as in strength, and speed.
Clone Flood- He overloads his powers, cloning his opponent, but not their body. He will either clone their blood,until their veins burst from the overflow, or clone their organs inside themselves.

September - Using his form, he melds into anything. If it is intelligent beyond instincts though, he cannot enter.
Ghosting-He is always transparent. Physical attacks cannot hurt him. His form is magickal, but not a pure magick form. He can absorb magick attacks of most magnitudes if hit by it. If he touches a tree, grass, or even glass, he melds into it.
Explosion- He can create an explosion of any magnitude he wishes. He can also control the flames. This can only be used while he is melded with an object.
Eye Ghosting- If the being he is in has eyes, he can meld with other objects by looking at it.
Shattered Pieces- If whatever he is in is shattered (Glass) he can control all the pieces as if they were whole.
Morph- He can change whatever he is in. (Example: Changing blades of grass to REAL blades.)

November – He can invade the memory of an opponent and do whatever he wants to do with a memory. If his opponent has seen a move that he has not seen, he can copy it with the same power and technique.

December - He is pure anti-life in the form of a body. Anything he touches will instantly die from it.
Anti-life Beams- He can shoot beams of anti-life. These beams follow the strongest concentration of life aimed at, and don't stop until they hit. When they do, they have the same effect as his touch, instant death. They can be fired from anywhere on his body, including his eyes.They are just under light speed.
Anti-life Explosion- He seemingly explodes, creating an anti-life explosion with a radius of a mile up to a planet. It decimates anything it touches, killing beings, destroying plants, detonating suns, or even a planet.
Manifest Ripping- A special, slower version of his anti-life beams. It
has the same effect as January's sword. It takes the manifest out of a body, and fuses it back to it's original element.
Darkness Absorption- Any form of dark energy simply makes him stronger. Even a little gives him twice the power.

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

The Lord could feel the power of those around him. It wasn't in the normal mode of sensory conception, rather, it felt as if he were the rain, falling from the sky, and between him and the ground, there were shapes, that he was hitting against, outlining them. He could detect their make-up, power, and other things this way. However, the extent of their powers were hard to gauge... that was something he would have to see for himself. He mused a moment on the thought before raising his arms to the sky.

He let go, for a moment, of the three who stood there with him. Instead, he focused on the air around them. He was thinking about the temple, really. As he let his hands fall, the temple slowly broke away from the mountain, floating into the sky. The rocks loosed from the mountaintop tumbled down into the murk below. The Lord of Chaos grinned for a moment, before letting it slide from his features, just as his skin started to glow, a hazy purple in color. Suddenly, there were five of him, of all equal ability, though not necessarily power. They all looked at each other before looking at the other three.

As one, they motioned to the others: Bring it.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
The was a crack, the sound of rock splitting open. The dark man's eyes opened slightly wider, a grin flashing across his moonlit teeth as the vibrations shook the earth.

Ahh, compositions breaking down. Fracturing along their cleavage points. Entropic beauty...

The temple rose in the air, like a castle in the sky, rising up into the darkness of the heavens. Boulders the size of houses broke off and hurtled towards the abyss below them, crumbling into nothingness as the split off the hovering temple. The dark man who had called himself Patrick Turner took a single breath inward, his chest expanding beneath his white blazer.

Hmm, is the whole point of me taking a breath here, drama? Yes, it is a part of the system I am emulating... but it is hardly necessary... Such a pattern is simply enjoyable in its triviality, haha...

The grin on the dark man's face mirrored the one on the host's features. Patrick Turner's eyes twinkled a bit in curiosity as the host's face began to glow gently, taking on a slight violet hue inexplicably.

Again, inexplicably used for dramatic purposes... there must be a cause for light of such wavelengths... perhaps simply an echo of a pattern dimensions apart?

As the color faded from the host's face, several other colors faded into view. Where there was one, there was now five, each identical to the first. They glanced at each other, eyes meeting for a split second, before looking back at the three invitees. Patrick Turner's grin widened a bit; the message was clear.

Aha, the challenge. What a better way to exume this pattern than to test its strength?

Patrick gently reach down, dark ebony fingers gently strumming his lapel as he unbuttoned his suit jacket. His tie quivered gently, its ivory colors rippling slightly, as if in an invisible wind. He slid the jacket off of his broad shoulders, slipping it gently to one side as he held the silken material in his left hand, motionless as he turned to face the other two invitees on the scene.

"I'll take one if you'd like the others, my friends," he whistled casually, picking one of the five hosts and random and stepping forward slightly to meet him, "Be ready in a second." He raised his hand slightly, dark ebony fingers almost invisible in the night sky. His chest was broad, tight slightly against the pearlescent white dress shirt which still clung to his body. His tie seemed to glitter in the starlight. He caught the eyes of the host he was confronting and gave a curt smile and a nod. With a gentle sweep, he swung his hand up, suit jacket waving beautifully in the night sky, like a spectral figure billowing up into the darkness from some other dimension. The fabric rippled and twisted in motion, and as it caught the light of the cosmos about, it seemed to glow brilliant white.

Ah, an ancient pattern... a classic piece of chemical architecture. Oxidation and combustion... such a trope in the story of a universe...

The glowing white fabric seemed to meld seamlessly into flame. The whipping coat-tails became tongues of pure-white fire, and the fabric shone with pearlescent white heat. As the former suit jacket left his ebony fingertips, it spun into the air, white flames rippling and twisting in the darkness, like a serpent trying to scratch an itch. The fire molded, twisting into itself as the heat from the white flames struck the figures in the arena like a tidal wave. The white flames finally began to take form, spreading outward like wings as the fire morphed gently into a flaming white bird. The pearlescent phoenix gave an inaudible cry, tendrils of flame spiking out of its beak as its pure fiery body glowed bright in the darkness of the sky. It circled high above the figures for a moment, a celestial bird lighting up the heavens with every beat of its burning wings.

Test 1... physical interaction...

A jet of pure white flame shot downward from the phoenix's maw. About a meter in diameter, the pillar of fire shot downward, like an arrow loosened from God's bow as it smashed down toward's the temple floor. The blast of fire was like a meteor shot from the heavens, smashing into the area where the host was in a matter of seconds. Even as the fire was loosened, everyone around the temple would feel the sudden wave of intense heat emanating from the jet of white fire. There would be an explosion of rock and soot as the white fire struck, and the white light shone, reflected in Patrick Turner's eyes as he clapped his hands, wiping a bit of dust from his ebony skin.

Let us expand you, mysterious one... I must see how you are disrupting the Grand System...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh shit, I forgot about this. I hereby declare that it is still active, make a character and join in, Eventua. No time for a post right now, but I should have one up for tomorrow.

Eventua

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Is it okay to use this character?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A halo of embers crowned the figure floating in space, overlooking a brilliant sphere of bronze and yellow. Hurricanes that would flatten the city of Foundation on Drake's homeworld gave no trouble to the inhabitants of this world, borne of fantastic physiological and genetic traits. They were comfortable on or in the ground, soaring through the skies, or living underwater. Though a controlled evolution shortened the lifespan of the changing subject, it meant that within a few generations, a family of the sentient natives would be totally at home in an environment totally alien to their ancestors.

Mere terrestrial dangers were not the biggest problem faced by them, however. Sailing down an empty band of space between the spiral arms of his galaxy on ethereal wings of flame, Drake chanced upon this world, slingshotted off into the vast emptiness when its own star died fantastically. Enkindler of life that he was, as the Alpha Vanguard, Drake spawned a sun for the world, and watched over it for decades as it returned to its former glory. Weather pattens that had lain dormant for centuries were stirred up far beyond their normal strength, but the natives coped very well.

But only too soon did it seem this world would lose its heat and light. A wobble barely perceptible to Drake echoed from the sun he had made, a moderately-sized ball of ionised plasma, it would not shine incredibly brightly, but would last long, until it and its orbiting world crossed the empty chasm between the arms of the galaxy. With the slightest of thoughts, the crown that flickered about Drake's head flared brilliantly, and he shot off from the planet as a brilliant red comet across the sky, though moving faster than the eye could trace, faster than light itself, though only because he was drawing himself back to his eternal anchor: The flames of creation.

Seconds later, when he arrived at the sun itself, practically standing on its surface, Drake could already feel it growing unstable. Without even thinking phrases such as Impossible or How could this be happening? Drake arrived at the immediate conclusion of outside influence. Though he could not feel it yet, as he half-wrestled with the sun to hold it stable, gradually the state of four hundred billion other stars were made known to him. Expanding in a great ripple, stellar furnaces were exploding and vanishing and wholly changing. For what felt like years, the acting force was so great, Drake held his most newly-created light in safety while a voice echoed inside his head, beckoning him. When the chaos subsided, he extended a hand towards the 'ground' that was the surface of the star, and a single sword, though made of three blades, materialised from his hand, and nicked the star itself with its tip.

Immediately, a dimple formed, which eventually became a well extending to the core of the star itself, and Drake let himself fall inwards to it, as the hole closed above him. The roar of the star around him, pushed by urgency to understand and combat such a force that would have just irreversibly altered the course of a hundred trillion lives, Drake soared down and down, and when he met the metal heart, glowing impeccable white, he vanished, and the sun and the world orbiting it continue on their path for the next thousand years, unaware that anything had been wrong.

Drake, on the other hand, now flared out from the flames of a torch dotted about a temple. Around him he felt beings both vastly different and greatly similar to himself. They were all shapers, to be sure. The sorts of people destined to guide history itself. What would prompt such a gathering? Drake's eyes immediately turned to the most prominent presence among those gathered, who was one among five who all looked identical. For a moment, Drake was able to focus on him alone, before an overriding power then made it impossible for him to differentiate between any of them. Though angered, Drake chose, at least for now, to wait until he was called upon further. Though space, time and Drake's abilities were all vast, he had not met any people such as these, and though they might be soon to engage in catastrophic battle, he felt an urge to get to know them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back