• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Upon the Throne of Death ("Battle Royale" of sorts, step inside and read...)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eventua

OOC: Thanks very much!
----

[DATA MODULE... 00011201920... SYSTEMS DAMAGED. MEMORY ST-?@# MEMORY STATUS: DAMAGED. REPAIRABLE: ... UNKNOWN]

I AM DAMAGED. THERE IS NO LIGHT.

[WEAPON STATUS: CONNECTED, FUNCTIONING AT 96% CAPACITY. ABILITY STATUS: UNKNOWN. TESTING REQUIRED.]

REPAIR FUNCTIONS BEGINNING. APPROXIMATE TIME TO FULL SYSTEM REBOOT: 2 UNITS. MINOR PHYSICAL DAMAGE...

[PSIONIC MODULE STATUS: HEAVILY DAMAGED. CHANCE OF FULL REPAIR: UNKNOWN, IMPROBABLE]

IMPROBABLE = NEGATIVE. NOT BENEFICIAL TO PURPOSE.
COURSE OF ACTION... COLLECT DATA ON LOCATION. I LOOK AROUND. STILL NO LIGHT. APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONAL POSITION: VOID, 94% LIKELIHOOD.

ACTIVATING WARP SYSTEMS. DESTINATION: RANDOM. LOCATION AND SYSTEMS WILL BE ANALYSED UPON ARRIVAL. COMBAT ABILITIES MUST ALSO BE TESTED.

FOR THE OTHERS. PURPOSE.

AND WITH THAT, I VANISH IN A FLASH OF YELLOW LIGHT.

SupahMataMato

One of me other battles died, so I'll (Attempt) to join.

Name: Baren Klyrt.
Title: "That seedy gambler"
Age: "Time comes and goes, but does it really pay off to keep track?" -Baren Klyrt.
Species: ...Human?

Background:
As a young boy (Only god knows when that was), Baren, who was found of playing cards, was looking through an abandoned Hobby Store (Don't ask why), and happened to come across a peculiar package of playing cards. The package was torn and only contained 5 playing cards, just enough to make a basic hand. Each differed in appearance, but had the same style. The back of each playing card was black, and the front of the card had a symbol in the middle with blank font that said something different under the symbol, which varied from card to card. The back of the package of cards read "Contains 26 cards", yet there was only five. Taking them home, interested. Baren was surprised to find that, when played, the cards preformed magic unique to each card. Since then, Baren has spent his life searching for the complete deck of cards.

Personality:
Cheerful, joyous, and "A little bit intoxicated", if you get my meaning.

Appearance:
Baren is thin and wiry, and stands at 5'00. He wears a sweeping black coat with a tux with a bow tie and a rose inside it's shirt pocket. The rose, oddly, is half red and half white. The bow tie is black, and the cloak has silver fastenings.
Eye Color: A deep, rich, brown color.
Hair Color: Dark Blonde.
Skin Color: White

Equipment:
His hand of 5 cards, each with varying appearance and effects. They will be listed here.
Name is what it says under the symbols of the cards.

1. Opening Ballad
Symbol: A stage with curtens beginning to draw out.
Effect: When played, stage curtens appear in front of Baren. As the curtens draw out, various stage props fly out of the stage. The props hurt. Very much.

2. Half & Half
Symbol: Two swords, one silver and one gold, crossing each other.
Effect: The card splits into two swords, one silver, one gold, like in the symbol. The swords float around, and Baren can control them to stab, block, and slice at will.

3. Moonlit Waltz
Symbol: A shadowed figure on a balcony in the moonlight, waltzing with a lady in a pink dress.
Effect: Black clouds cover the sky, and a full moon comes out of the clouds. Anybody in the moon's light (Excluding Baren) slowly becomes sluggish and falls asleep, while faint, glittering, silver figures appear and attack anybody who is not in the moon's light.

4. Copycat
Symbol: Two shadowed figures , exactly the same, standing next to each other.
Effect: Baren turns into and copies the weapons and abilities of the person he is looking at. His voice, though, remains the same.

5. The Ultimatum
Symbol: a shadowed figure clutching it's head and standing in front of pillars of data.
Effect: The chosen target's mind believes that there is only two options: Die, or Die and come alive, only to die again, so the brain will not send any signals to the limbs to move or anything like that until the question is answered. For the next hour or so, this question remains unanswerable until the hour is up, or unil somebody who is extremely smart can bring themselves to answer the question. Forcing thyself to answer the question before-hand, though, drains the person who has done it massively. However, Baren can only use this card once while he is awake.

Abilities:
None, save for when he uses Copycat to copy a person's abilities.

Weaknesses:
Having no abilities buts Baren at a fairly significant disadvantage among the competitors of the Throne of Death. Aside from that, however, Baren has nearly no strength behind him, having to rely on his cards.

Theme(s):
Main Theme:
YouTube - Dance of the Daring

Battle Theme:
YouTube - Struggle Away

Desperation Theme (When losing a battle):
YouTube - The Force in You

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back