• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Uploading onto DeviantART is a pain in the...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I tried downloading a story that I wrote a long time ago onto a DeviantART account that I had recently made; in order to expand my audience. After trying multiple times to download files, I used a PDF file that managed to work.......After I was forced to submit a preview image, of course. Once it has FINALLY submitted, I found that the site had uploaded my preview image twice, making the copies into seperate Deviations. It had also duplicated my actual story in the same way.

My question is: How can I download my stories onto the site with as little hassle with files and such as possible? (This can include file types, extensions, tricks, ETC.)

EDIT: These stories are Literature-category Deviations, not Images or pictures.

Last edited:

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
First, it's 'upload', not 'download'.

Second, if you're just doing stories, then all you have to do is copy/paste from whatever you have them stored in to the deviantart website. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back