• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UPDATED w/Scans: 358/2 Days - April V Jump Details

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Re: Gamekyo scans Feb 17/2009

how many of them are long ranged?

Xigbar, Axel, Luxord.

And I doubt the AI is that good for the melee people.

What does the range thing have to do with what I said? But anyway, I still think they should be able to do some damage to the enemies, not just take away 1 health point with every attack

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Re: Gamekyo scans Feb 17/2009

What does the range thing have to do with what I said? But anyway, I still think they should be able to do some damage to the enemies, not just take away 1 health point with every attack

That it wouldn't make sense to have Larxene fighting them.

But you were talking about damage and stuff.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Unless you were right next to them, and she could be long range what with her thunder and if she can throw her kunais or not

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Larxene is a mixture of long range and short range, if that's what you're talking about.

Swxpert

why does Roxas have no partner on agrabah? and also why (if Demyx is there) is he alone at OC as well.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
No CoM members still.

:/

I can't understand everything Namine is saying (no furigana in-game apparently), but Riku is saying something along the lines of "When will the person wake up?", or "Who is the person that will wake up?" (I'm leaning towards the latter). Seems to me like it's hinting at Riku forgetting Sora like everyone else, so Namine had to tell him. Perhaps this scene isn't long after the Re:CoM credits scene, where Riku comes into Sora's pod room?
I'll start attempting to read the text next to the images soon. A lot of the furigana is so small and pixelated, though...

Anyone else happy to actually see Riku in the White Room sitting at the table? I dunno, I've just always wanted to see it...

Naminé is playing the role of a psychiatrist to all lost souls.

And that room is her permament office.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Naminé is playing the role of a psychiatrist to all lost souls.

And that room is her permament office.

Heh, funny you should say that... In the text next to the screen of the two of them, one of the words could be translated as 'consultation'...

However, I see no long couch for angsting on.

Still working on translating the text next to Riku's screen... The furigana is so blocky on part of it I can hardly make anything out.

KHfan16

Awards
wow the scans are great and i love the new poses of roxas and xion and oooooohhh especially xaldin and luxord new poses i love it im sooooo looking forward to thisss

great nice work guyz

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Oh yay! I LOVE Luxord's new pose with the cards! It's very much like his character to me. I also like Roxas and Xion's matching poses, very cool. Oh, and of course, Roxas shouts at a meeting! GO ROXAS!

No CoM members still.

:'(

Well, if the game's been delayed again, they have time to release more scans. Gosh darnit, I want a new Larxene character render!!!

KHfan16

Awards
hmmm btw, i random thought just come out when xion is left handed so there might be a possibility that kairi is her nobody since kairi was left handed when she hold a keyblade..

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Well, I know it's not a lot, and my translation skills aren't top-notch (I'm teaching myself and don't know all kanji yet; plus the scan is blocky), but here's a bit of what I've done so far (all first scan):

The blue part splitting the page:
[Small text] In the world of in-between they reside [Big text] The Order of darkness's tale!!

Text next to screen of Riku and Namine:
Riku and Namine in conversation.* When will Sora wake up?
[* Note: Not 100% sure on this, but I believe it's along those lines]

My translations of Riku's line is in a previous post of mine here. I've tried doing the text next to the Riku screen, but like I said, it's really blocky, so I can't get the full sentence. I've also tried the text in the box between that section and the Org. meeting section, but I want to go over it a few more times; it doesn't seem right to me...

Red text next to Saix screen:
Event screens
Big reveal!!

I'll update if/when I get more done.
(I feel like mentioning Xaldin is saying something about Dusks... Seems like they're talking about Xion as well. Hm...)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well, I know it's not a lot, and my translation skills aren't top-notch (I'm teaching myself and don't know all kanji yet; plus the scan is blocky), but here's a bit of what I've done so far (all first scan):

The blue part splitting the page:
[Small text] In the world of in-between they reside [Big text] The Order of darkness's tale!!

Text next to screen of Riku and Namine:
Riku and Namine in conversation.* When will Sora wake up?
[* Note: Not 100% sure on this, but I believe it's along those lines]

My translations of Riku's line is in a previous post of mine here. I've tried doing the text next to the Riku screen, but like I said, it's really blocky, so I can't get the full sentence. I've also tried the text in the box between that section and the Org. meeting section, but I want to go over it a few more times; it doesn't seem right to me...

Red text next to Saix screen:
Event screens
Big reveal!!

I'll update if/when I get more done.
(I feel like mentioning Xaldin is saying something about Dusks... Seems like they're talking about Xion as well. Hm...)

Good Job!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
No CoM members still.

Sora defeats Xehanort's Heartless not long after he loses his heart, and from there he finds his way to Castle Oblivion.

That isn't a very long time, Castle Oblivion had to have been ready not long after Roxas was recruited into the Organization, so I can't see there being enough time to do missions with the CoM members, sadly.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh yay! I LOVE Luxord's new pose with the cards! It's very much like his character to me. I also like Roxas and Xion's matching poses, very cool. Oh, and of course, Roxas shouts at a meeting! GO ROXAS!

Lol xD. In the scan with his face, it looks like he's sticking his tongue out. Though I do love Luxord's pose. We get to see his game play.

:'(

Well, if the game's been delayed again, they have time to release more scans. Gosh darnit, I want a new Larxene character render!!!

T-T

It is saddening.

Me too. But who knows by this point.

Sora defeats Xehanort's Heartless not long after he loses his heart, and from there he finds his way to Castle Oblivion.

That isn't a very long time, Castle Oblivion had to have been ready not long after Roxas was recruited into the Organization, so I can't see there being enough time to do missions with the CoM members, sadly.

I know that.

And that's what disappoints me.

So the CoM members get the short end of the stick. Again. Nomura might not as well have created them.

Radon

mofo
im hoping there will be at least one mission with each of the members from CoM before they die. i feel like we hardly got to know them in CoM. could u imagine how boring it would hav been to be roxas and spend a whole year with just Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Saix, Demyx, Axel and Luxord. fun fun fun

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
im hoping there will be at least one mission with each of the members from CoM before they die. i feel like we hardly got to know them in CoM. could u imagine how boring it would hav been to be roxas and spend a whole year with just Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Saix, Demyx, Axel and Luxord. fun fun fun

Well...that's how it's shaping up to be from the complete lack of them>.>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back