• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UPDATED w/Scans: 358/2 Days - April V Jump Details

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: Gamekyo scans Feb 17/2009

<center> </center>

I wanna know what Riku and Namine are talking about.

On other news, Xion's fucking beautiful. I see more and more resemblance between her and Aqua with every scan, it's frightening @_@;
And I get the impression she's taller than Roxas. Heels or no heels.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

I like the fact that there's a new pink version of the musical heartless (Red Nocturne, Blue Rhapsody, ect.), wonder what this one is going to be named after.

A

Azrael

I wanna know what Riku and Namine are talking about.

On other news, Xion's fucking beautiful. I see more and more resemblance between her and Aqua with every scan, it's frightening @_@;
And I get the impression she's taller than Roxas. Heels or no heels.

If she is what I think she is, then there is a good reason why she's taller (older) than Roxas.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

If she is what I think she is, then there is a good reason why she's taller (older) than Roxas.

What, Aqua's nobody?

I'm holding off on all judgement until it comes out.

I'm just saying...

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

2 trickmasters at once, WTF man, I always had trouble with one

Hopefully, they wont be as hard, or you'll have another members OTHER than Axel to help you (he would set the things on fire) and one that can actually do damage unlike Donald and Goofy

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Anybody else getting suspicious that Xion is left-handed?

Does that honestly hold any merit at all? Unless you can single out a significant character who pointedly uses their left hand over their right, then it has no significance whatsoever. This isn't Final Fantasy VII, and Xion isn't Sephiroth.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Hopefully, they wont be as hard, or you'll have another members OTHER than Axel to help you (he would set the things on fire) and one that can actually do damage unlike Donald and Goofy

how many of them are long ranged?

Xigbar, Axel, Luxord.

And I doubt the AI is that good for the melee people.

Athel

Machinist
Does that honestly hold any merit at all? Unless you can single out a significant character who pointedly uses their left hand over their right, then it has no significance whatsoever. This isn't Final Fantasy VII, and Xion isn't Sephiroth.

Hand dominance does play a part, whatever size it may be. Character traits of people are key to deciphering who they are, even more so with Nobodies. I'm trying to figure out as much as we can about Xion with whatever we're given.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Awesome update!! I'm really loving the new scans. I want to know what Namine and Riku are talking about. Could it be about Sora? Xion? Roxas? Riku and his darkness? I guess it could be anything. Anyway, thatnks for the update, bittermeat.

I can't understand everything Namine is saying (no furigana in-game apparently), but Riku is saying something along the lines of "When will the person wake up?", or "Who is the person that will wake up?" (I'm leaning towards the latter). Seems to me like it's hinting at Riku forgetting Sora like everyone else, so Namine had to tell him. Perhaps this scene isn't long after the Re:CoM credits scene, where Riku comes into Sora's pod room?
I'll start attempting to read the text next to the images soon. A lot of the furigana is so small and pixelated, though...

Anyone else happy to actually see Riku in the White Room sitting at the table? I dunno, I've just always wanted to see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back