• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UPDATED w/Scan: 358/2 Days - May Release for Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Ironic, seeing how that's the game Nomura specifically said he wanted to get overseas, had as much importance as CoM did thus far, and was programmed specifically to support older phone models so that the rest of the world won't need to wait for over a decade to be able to support it hardware-wise.

Just wanted to mention that Coded was designed for an entirely new phone, not old ones. The reason we say it Coded 'released' in November was because it came pre installed on the P-01A phone which launched on the 18th of that month. So it's all new technology and though Nomura may has expressed as much about getting it overseas, he also stresses it needs to stay on the cell phone. Chances are, Coded either isn't coming to NA or it'll be ported to another system.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Just wanted to mention that Coded was designed for an entirely new phone, not old ones. The reason we say it Coded 'released' in November was because it came pre installed on the P-01A phone which launched on the 18th of that month. So it's all new technology and though Nomura may has expressed as much about getting it overseas, he also stresses it needs to stay on the cell phone. Chances are, Coded either isn't coming to NA or it'll be ported to another system.

Wasn't there the entire issue of programming in 2D sprites or backgrounds so it won't have to be on that specific phone? I remember something like that.
And personally, I'm expecting a PSP port or something along those lines once the chapters finished releasing in Japan. Foolish hope? Probably, but then again, I'm kind of known for it (see hope for FM+ for BBS like Re:CoM is for Days)

evil_levi94

Bleh, well I'd rather wait a little longer and have a fun game with barely any flaws then wait short time and have a game with horrible flaws ...

Thanks for the scan!!!! That's so cool! I love Wonderland, it's one of my favorite worlds and to see it getting more parts added to it is just awesome. :] Luxord VS. Cards = 8DDDDDD

Sorry. Hyper. x3 Squee~!

Sacred X

Freshmeat
They're using KH2 as a time template. Seeing as how that was a high-level PS2 game and they were trying to get it localized/translated ASAP in time for release, it being 3 months makes a good general time.

Re:CoM shouldn't be counted at all really. It is just a promotion tool.
And technically, the real part of Coded hasn't even begun to be released, so I wouldn't count that either.

Who says they're going to try to rush any of these games as they supposedly did for KH2?

Even if the "real part" of Coded isn't released yet, I'm sure it will also take a while for us to get the "real part" of Coded as well, assuming we get it at all.

A

Audo

The point with Coded though was that it was designed with 3D Backgrounds and 2D sprites for the sole purpose that it could be played on more than one type of phone as well as being able to get shipped overseas.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I honestly would prefer it be ported to the PSP. I'm waiting on buying a new phone before I get confirmation of what type of phone it would be on. So if they port it to PSP then I can have alot more freedom in what phone I choose.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
thanks bittermeat!

hmm... does this mean it might come out in august?... i sure hope so... but..the more time..the better the game.. so i wouldnt mind waiting... besides...i dont have a DS..yet.. but i do have a psp..so ill be waiting for that instead... but im trying to save to get DS...im not sure to get a DSLite or DSi when they come to the US... hmm...

regardless... does it matter if the release dates will be simunetaneously?...or if it takes 1-3 months...?..surely it will come... so people should stop beating others about that issue...

H

Haxon

Re: 358/2 Days - May Release for Japan

I bet when its about to be released they will delay it again to August 2009 for the Japan release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back