• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► UPDATED: Union X English Story Won't Be Up To Date When Kingdom Hearts III Launches

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Re: UPDATED: Union X English Story Won't Be Up To Date When Kingdom Hearts III Launches

The last thing I want to say is this: why are people that don't care at all about Kingdom Hearts managing a Kingdom Hearts game? And doing just enough to not get fired each update? Like I know it's a job and often you don't choose where you end up working but... if you have something to do, put a little effort in it, or just don't and go do something else that you like more.

This is something I've been wondering for years. It's been like this since long before KHUX ever existed. The American branch of Square Enix has seemingly never given a shit about Kingdom Hearts for whatever reason. They do their jobs, yes, but in all my years of being with this fandom I have been hard-pressed to find an American employee of Square Enix who is genuinely passionate and in love with the series. I'm sure they exist, and perhaps they're just someone who doesn't have a big online presence, but it's undeniable that SENA has a long track record of treating the Kingdom Hearts series like "Oh, this diddlying thing again? Good grief. But, those losers do seem to spend tons of money on this stuff so I guess we'll market it like we're expected to."

DefiantHeart

Awards
Re: UPDATED: Union X English Story Won't Be Up To Date When Kingdom Hearts III Launches

Figured that would happen. So I stopped paying regularly towards the game a while back. Only bought this week's vip for the wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back