• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Updated secret ending characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caminee

The part in the characters section about King Mickey having a new black outfit seems wrong because we see in the battle with Terra in FM+ that his armor is colorful but in Birth By Sleep his armor is just dull like the other 3 knights. I haven't seen King Mickey's outfit in KH2 in awhile but im pretty sure it looks the same as the one in Birth By sleep, maybe it is just the enviorment makes it seem black so I wouldn't call it a new outfit

Apollo

Silver Member
I don't know I am sure it is a new one cuz kh2 and the video happened at diffrent times!

Sexy Angel
Mickey has a new outfit in the secret ending. His uniform in KH2 is a red version of that.

Also, they have the same colors, the knights.

unholyangelroxas

he is wearing a new outfit but what i dont get his why he has the starseeker keyblade instead of his normal gold keyblade

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
because its before KH1 so he doesnt have the Inverted Keyblade yet

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Before KH(1)? I always assumed it was between 1, and 2. Or am I off-base, here?

Yes, I'm afraid you are...Mickey was a keyblade master at least 9 years before the events of KH1...

Secret Ansem Report 2 said:
I have made a grave mistake.

My study of the "darkness of the heart" began with a simple psychological test and quickly snowballed.

Spurred on by my youngest apprentice Ienzo, I constructed a massive laboratory in the basement of my castle.

Unbeknownst to me, my six apprentices then began collecting a large number of subjects on which to perform dangerous experiments into the "darkness of the heart."

As soon as I found out, I called my apprentices together and ordered them not only to cease their studies, but to destroy the results of their research thus far.

What on earth was happening within the hearts of my six beloved apprentices? While pursuing the mystery of the darkness of the heart, could they themselves have strayed into its depths?

Yet I remain the most foolish of all, for having begun these experiments.

We are not meant to interfere in the depths of another's heart, no matter what our reasons for doing so...

And my error plunged me into despair.

A visitor from another world soothed my dejected soul.

A tiny king named Mickey came wielding a legendary key - the infamous "Keyblade," said to bring both chaos and prosperity to the world.

He was very knowledgeable on many topics, and we deepened our friendship as we conversed companionably.

Upon his advice, I decided to review the data obtained at my basement lab.

That is when I discovered the "Ansem Reports."

Though they bore my name, the only one I had written was number 0.

Apparently he had gone on to pen numbers 1 through 8 himself.

Yes - the first subject in my foolish experiments.

See? The keyblade he had at that time was Star Seeker, I'd assume. I'm fully convinced BBS is the past, that's what all the evidence is pointing towards...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I have a question: Did it say in KH1 that Mickey met up with Leon? if yes, then what did it say about that? I totally forgot

No, nothing was said about that, I don't think they met before KH2...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
are you sure? because I swear in KH1 Leon said something about the King

I don't remember anything like that...though, now that I think about it, it is possible for Leon to have seen Mickey when he went to visit Ansem the Wise, but I don't really know...

The first time I saw Leon mentioning Mickey was in KH2...

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
The first time I saw Leon mentioning Mickey was in KH2...
Mickey mentioned Leon in Kingdom Hearts. He wrote a letter to Donald and Goofy, telling them to search for 'the key' and to find a man named Leon.

Which was the whole reason why they went to Traverse Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back