• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Update on BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

astral_key

Awards
Hey everyone so, today on the 20th of August I finally beat Vanitas on Ven's story and now in the process of playing Terra's story! Just wanted you all to know on my progress. :D

Alja

Definitely good choice to go Ventus - Terra - Aqua! This order allows for the best narrative, I wish the game would've suggested that instead of Terra - Ventus - Aqua.

astral_key

Awards
Definitely good choice to go Ventus - Terra - Aqua! This order allows for the best narrative, I wish the game would've suggested that instead of Terra - Ventus - Aqua.

Thank you! Tbh, I actually did Aqua's story first then Ven's, then currently beginning into Terra's. :D

FangirlfromHell

Awards
On my PS4 run I'm also doing it Aqua, Ven, Terra. Mostly because I'm petty and want Terra to be the one who gets the Million Dream's Award sequence. So far all I have left for Aqua is Mirage Arena business and finishing up Rumble Racing. I'm not dealing with the bonus bosses until I clear all there files.

Best of luck on your Terra run and let me give you one piece of advice: Terra is a slow moving character but can deal massive damage. It is best to keep his commands balanced between action and restorative commands. While Terra can take a hit he tends to recover health a bit less successfully than his friends. One of the commands you will want to avoid actually using in combat is Sacrifice. This attack is not worth it because it can easily make Terra have too little HP to take a decent hit.

astral_key

Awards
Ok! I'll keep in mind what you said. I have 8 proteins equipped. I'm not sure of the names of the commands I have but they're action commands for sure. I have Cure added onto my deck as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back