• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► UPDATE: Changes in Data Backup for Unchained X JP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X Japan originally provided data backup options via your Square Enix JP account, Twitter, Google, Facebook, and Mixi. However, on April 10, 2017, backups made through Google, Facebook and mixi will be disabled.

If you have been using any of the 3 aforementioned options to back up your account, please make a new back up through Twitter or Square Enix JP as soon as possible. To newly registered players, please keep in mind to use only those 2 options.

-How to switch data backup to Twitter-

1. Open the data backup page in-game through MENU > その他 > 引き継ぎ
  2. Select アカウント変更 [Change Account]
  3. Select Twitterでバックアップ [Twitter Backup]
  4. If you are logged in to Twitter, a message will pop up asking you to authorize KHUX to access your account. Accept it.
  5. If the email registration page appears, enter your address into the field and select 登録 to complete registration
  6. An email from [email]BRIDGEINFO@square-enix.com[/email] will be sent to your registered address. Click on the URL contained within the email to confirm your registration.
  7. You will be redirected to the Registration Completion page if everything has been completed successfully.

- How to switch data backup to SQUARE ENIX account-
*If you do not have an account, you'll need to register for one.

1. Open the data backup page in-game through MENU > その他 > 引き継ぎ
  2. Select アカウント変更 [Change Account]
  3. Select SQUARE ENIX ACCOUNTでバックアップ [Twitter Backup]
  4. If you have an existing account, enter your information into the fields and log in.
  5. If the email registration page appears, enter your address into the field and select 登録 to complete registration
  6. An email from [email]BRIDGEINFO@square-enix.com[/email] will be sent to your registered address. Click on the URL contained within the email to confirm your registration.
  7. You will be redirected to the Registration Completion page if everything has been completed successfully.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I hope this doesn't migrate to the international version. I have a sq.enix account myself (English of course) but I've forgotten the password. So I hope not..

Agreed. Odds are a bit low though since IIRC the Int version ONLY has Facebook as a backup option, so unless they plan to add Twitter as an option beforehand, we should have nothing to worry about.

I do wonder why they're removing these methods though. Unless there's a security leak or Trump did something to screw with relations, I have no idea why.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Kind of a weird scenario.

Maybe most users are backing up through Twitter/Bridge, so it isn't worth the cost anymore to use the other services?

or Trump did something to screw with relations
I fail to see how that's relevant. Also he just met with Abe regarding North Korea; the US is "with Japan 100%" in an "ironclad commitment." So it probably isn't that anyway.

LingeringVanitas

Didn't work. It sent me an email but it didn't say anything. All it did was say "you dont need to do anything else"....so I assume it didn't work. Unless you tell me thats what its suppose to say....nothing redirected me or anything

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Didn't work. It sent me an email but it didn't say anything. All it did was say "you dont need to do anything else"....so I assume it didn't work. Unless you tell me thats what its suppose to say....nothing redirected me or anything
Go back to the backup screen in-game, it should list where you're backed up.

AraragiKen

Uhh I wasn't able to because i was taking a break from KHUX due to school. I still have my screen shots of the ID number and the account hasn't been deleted because it's still in my friends union Philosophy, so am I able to get it back?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Uhh I wasn't able to because i was taking a break from KHUX due to school. I still have my screen shots of the ID number and the account hasn't been deleted because it's still in my friends union Philosophy, so am I able to get it back?
Normally there is no way of getting your account back if you haven't backed it up. Just mail SE and see what they can do (I'm sure you'll find someone online who'll translate for ya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back